[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Being put back on Methadone in 2 days Sorry i couldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1445981769609.png (158 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1445981769609.png
158 KB, 800x600
>Being put back on Methadone in 2 days

Sorry i couldn't stay clean senpai
>>
You should feel bad about it.
>>
Hey guise, since I didn't want to make a new thread about meds, here I go.
Until a week ago the only drug I'd use was alcohol and that's it, but one day I felt so bad I took 10 tablets of sertraline (I always thought that SSRI meds are a meme, my exgf left a blister of it like a year ago). Got some nightmares, dizziness but overall world was a better place for some time. And here's my question, was anyone taking some SSRI meds over a long periods of time? Is the effect any good? I think of going to psychiatrist so I'd get them prescribed.
>>
>>26319899
I was on Prozac for a few years in middle and high school and my experience with it was great. I had no adverse side effects and when u felt like I didn't need it anymore, my psychiatrist was on board and totally happy for me. Some people hate being on it because they "feel like a zombie" but I never felt that way.

Prozac = 10/10
>>
>>26320119
Oh, the last thing I forgot to say: when I tried to fap I couldn't even cum, and the vision of me not being able to masturbate is horrifying. Did you have any experience like this?
>>
>>26319341
Sorry, bro. I've been there. Try again next time.

I finally got clean by remembering one thing: as long as I stick with it this time, I only need to go through withdrawal one more time (or if I already did it, I never need to go through withdrawal again).

Though the worst part is the crushing boredom and depression AFTER withdrawal. You just have to believe that life won't be a gray fog forever. If you need it, go to a psychiatrist to help with the depression. It goes away, in time.

>>26319899
>I felt so bad I took 10 tablets of sertraline
That's not how SSRIs work, you dumb motherfucker. Holy shit, you don't just take 10 tablets at once and expect to feel better... it's not like they get you high.

People like you are the dumbasses who take 500mg of a new RC, overdose, die, and get it banned for the rest of us. Next time be responsible and research what you're taking. Dumbfuck.
>>
>>26320241
No, but I was like 14-16 so I was jacking off once every one or two days, and still am years later
>>
>>26320253
Told ya that I thought these drugs are nothing but a meme. I knew that these don't work like that but, you know, one of those episodes where you don't even care if you wake up the following day or not.
>>
File: 1449866325072.png (202 KB, 631x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449866325072.png
202 KB, 631x1024
>>26320253
This is the problem, i quit and just eventually go back into my old habit. My Dr recommends i go back on Methadone, even though i hate being looked at like some scum bag at the clinic.

At least this way i can stop worrying about getting my fix every day and the police being on my back, so i can just focus on my life while i work through this problem.
>>
>>26319341
You will become a soulless zombie in humans body with no coming back.
Do you really want that?
>>
>>26319341
Dude I came of a 300 mg a day oxy habit cold turkey. Fuck methadone withdrawal sucks but its do able. Lasted like a week for me
>>
>>26320779
>300mg a day oxy

Wow. Ouch. That must've been rough.
>>
>>26321021
No, it was like having the flu with insomnia and panic attacks. I got some klonipin from a doctor and I was perfectly fine. Played new Vegas for a week and then it was over. Was alot better than selling a fuck load of pills so I could afford my habit
>>
>>26321106
Good on you, then.

I went through a period of strong poly-drug use. The coke and opiates weren't that bad to get off, but doing pyschedelics multiple times a week messed me up. I had severe HPPD for months and years, though it's now toned down a lot and I have a largely normal life.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.