[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion on underaged kids browsing /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1420524495044.jpg (80 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1420524495044.jpg
80 KB, 645x773
What's your opinion on underaged kids browsing /r9k/?
>>
They should Fuck off.
Atleast they still have chance at life.
>>
>>26319235
I'm fine with it. Even the oldest wizard was once underage. So long as they're actually male virgins, I have no issue.
>>
i started posting on this board when i was 14. all you other faggots simply adopted the darkness. i was born in it. molded by it.
>>
Its ok as long as they are cute
>>
On the one hand it will only make their teenage edginess and negative thinking 100% worse on the other getting redpilled on how the world and relationships really work at a young age would have done us all a favour.

As long as they don't decide at 15 that they are robot past the point of ever recovering to normiehood it's fine.
>>
>>26319235
I assume everyone is 18+
jokes on me though.
>>
Im 18 mods i swear
>>
I hope they're all girls.
>>
Will probably make them struggle through high school and social interactions so that sort of hurts my feelings but they're their own people and I'm not their boss.
>>
>>26319235
I was underage when I first started lurking here
It's probably not a great idea, but there's fuck all anyone can really do about it
>>
File: 1454773162510.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1454773162510.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
Any local dealers in the Northern Part of Sweden (Umea) who can buy me liquor?
>>
File: le birt certifcate.jpg (152 KB, 1199x1199) Image search: [Google]
le birt certifcate.jpg
152 KB, 1199x1199
im 18, trust me guys :DDD
>>
guys i heard from le /b/ that this board is le sekrit club with no NoRmIeS aLLOWED!
is that true gys?!?!?!? :DDDDDDDDD
>>
FUCK 9GAG right guys!!!!???? :DDDDDDd
>>
They're too young to understand our failures and depression. But they can lurk so hopefully they don't up like us.
>>
>>26319977
WHY would I EVER LURK?
SHITPOSTING IS SO MUCH MORE FUN xDDDDDD
>>
GuYs why is TE THREAD DYING?!?!?!?! xDDDDDDD
>>
>>26319235
They should post pictures <3
>>
>>26319235
the older I get the more I think that as soon as kids start going to school they should just be locked in a room with only offline version of Wikipedia at their hands
>>
File: mystery.jpg (119 KB, 550x636) Image search: [Google]
mystery.jpg
119 KB, 550x636
>>26320316
POOPOOPEEPEE I HATE NORMIES
>>
/r9k/ should be a 25+ board. Kids can't understand our complex feels and hopelessness in life.
>>
>>26320377
I was going to propose this, but you beat me to it.

To take a more moralfaggy perspective, I'd say they shouldn't browse this board because it has a bad effect on kids (see for example >>26319369 and >>26319417, but I'm NOT saying these posters are moralfags).

This >>26319275 is also a good point.
>>
>>26319235
Anyone under 27 should go to /b
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.