[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It seems like /r9k/ has a pretty negative outlook on women. For
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9
File: arnolfini.jpg (1 MB, 1077x1464) Image search: [Google]
arnolfini.jpg
1 MB, 1077x1464
It seems like /r9k/ has a pretty negative outlook on women. For the longest time, I believed everything you guys said: Women are unfaithful, deceitful, and just plain evil.

But then I met my girlfriend, and she was completely different. She is faithful, trustworthy, kind, honest, and beautiful. She would never do the things that you guys say all women do.

Are women really that bad? Are there a small number of exceptions to the general rules regarding women? Am I just delusional? I love my girlfriend, and she loves me, but I find that I have a hard time believing that she could be so different from everything I thought I knew about women.
>>
File: 1454728706110.png (229 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
1454728706110.png
229 KB, 1200x807
>>26318815
You don't notice a tick until it has completely gorged itself on your blood
Same with women
You'll learn
>>
>>26318815
>MY girl is different
Said all heartbroken and divorce raped guys at one point. Still, congratulations and good luck.
>>
>>26318815
>She would never do the things that you guys say all women do.
Just wait until she finds a Chad and he pumps and dumps her

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/449t1e/me_21_m_with_my_exgf_21_f_of_45_years_she_broke/
>>
>>26318923
>>26318934
Not OP, but do you think claims like OP's are made from thin air? Clearly, OP has already observed his friend's (because I understand that his girlfriend is also his friend) good character. As have I, with respect to the girl I used to be in love with. Even if those women underwent some horrible turn and twist in personality in the future, that wouldn't erase their past good actions.
>>
>>26318815

It will be okay, but you will learn about the difference between men and women when your relationship is put under duress.

The thing is women are very much caught up in their own mythology.
They want a life that reads like a novel, visualizes in their memory like a theater production of their life, where they are center-stage.

And think of how stories mostly go right? Or at least, the stories people prefer, because it makes them feel good.
You start somewhere, your base-point.
Then things get good.
Then oh no! Hardship of life!
Then you go through the hard times.
Then you overcome it and have an even better life than before.

So it really depends on if you've met her before, or after she's had her hard times.
Because if it's before, then your future duress and breakup will be the hard times.
If it's after then congratulations, she's psychologically convinced that you are the pot of gold at the other end of the rainbow through the rain.
>>
>>26318815
Enjoy the time you have for now.

But don't marry her.

Don't give her too much shit.

And kick her to the curb if she even mutters the word "polygamous"
>>
>>26319000
OP here. This is definitely true. I spent a lot of time with my girlfriend before I actually asked her to start dating. Keep in mind, I definitely wouldn't allow myself to be cucked or anything like that, but I really do believe I don't have to worry.

>>26319015
It could very well be after. She's endured some mental problems like depression in the past, and she's been cheated on by her last two boyfriends. So it's possible that those were her hard times, and I'm the person she's been looking for to make her happy for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>26319142
I'm still in college, and I'm not planning on marrying until after I'm done. That would be a few years from now, so we'd have to last quite a while before I'd even think of proposing.
>>
>>26318815
>My girlfriend is different!
that's what everyone thinks. But maybe she is. Probably not, but maybe. And hey, for some people the risk is worth the reward. But for others, it's not.
>>
File: 1454106736521.png (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1454106736521.png
89 KB, 500x500
>>26319245
I SAID DON'T MARRY HER AT ALL RETARD!

HOLY SHIT WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GET MARRIED THESE DAYS?!
>>
>>26319299
It gives you financial advantages. At least in germany.
>>
>>26319287
I guess it's worth it to me. Yeah, I'm probably an idiot, but I just find it extremely unlikely that she'll cuck me.

>>26319299
What's the big problem with marriage? Wouldn't it be nice to spend the rest of your life with the person you love?
>>
>>26318815
If a girl really wants to keep you around she can emulate these behaviors. She may never even cheat on you... But you bet your ass she still wants to
>>
>>26319345
If you get divorced she takes all of your shit and demands that you pay alimony.

Don't do it you fucking moron.
>>
>>26319376
I just don't understand why we assume EVERY girl wants to cheat on their boyfriend? Is it really impossible for someone to love someone else completely and faithfully?
>>
>>26319430
Princess mentality.

She always thinks that she deserves someone better.
>>
>>26318815
that's an epic strawman argument you got there buddy.

just don't come crying when it turns out she's a bitch.
>>
>>26319430
REAL LIVE GRILL HERE!!!!!!

I've never cheated on any of my boyfriends. That said, I've done the shitty "swinging from a tree branch" thing, which is cheating adjacent imho tbqhf.
>>
>>26318815
>But then I met my girlfriend, and she was completely different. She is faithful, trustworthy, kind, honest, and beautiful. She would never do the things that you guys say all women do
Kek wait about a year
>>
>>26319500
Can I have a cheeseburger?
>>
>>26319345
>I just find it extremely unlikely that she'll cuck me.
Maybe she doesn't either. But you don't know. She doesn't know. People are unpredictable and fickle. Its defintely not good for the relationship if your suspecting her of cheating. Insecurity is a turnoff. At the same time, you don't want to be the cuck that's like "yah honey go ahead to girls night out lol have fun". You're damned if you do damned if you don't. That's why alot of us don't bother. I hope you get a happy ending. Wouldn't count on it though.
>>
File: laughing_whores.jpg (198 KB, 960x792) Image search: [Google]
laughing_whores.jpg
198 KB, 960x792
>he still believes NAWALT
>>
>>26318815
how do i into gf

how did you meet, what did you say, how many grills did you need to talk to before you found one that isn't a judgmental stacy or a gold digger
>>
>>26319634
No but you can have some hot wangs.
>>
>>26318815

OH SHIT, but seriously Let's dispel this fiction once and for all that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing; he's undergoing a systematic effort to change this country and make America more like the rest of the world. If I'm elected we'll embrace what makes America the greatest country in the world.
>>
>>26318815
Of course /r9k/ is delusional when it comes to women. You'd have to be a moron to think women are anything like what robots claim.
>>
OP, don't try to argue with the robots here. Think for yourself and don't get dragged in.
>>
>>26319670
I try to find the happy medium of letting her have fun, but also being strict about what I'm comfortable with her doing. She doesn't seem bothered by anything I say in this regard, so I guess it's working. It takes me a while to establish trust in people, but with her, I'm just about at the point where I trust her completely.

>>26319687
Well, honestly, we met on tinder. We go to the same college, but had never talked until we matched. We texted for a little bit and I eventually asked her out for coffee. We went on a few more dates, until eventually, I decided to ask her to be my girlfriend. Not much else to tell. You do have to talk to a lot of girls before you find the right one, though.
>>
>>26318815
RUN OP, GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THIS BOARD BEFORE YOU BECOME FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD. IT HAPPENED TO ME AND I KNOW I'LL NEVER BE THE SAME

In all seriousness, there are good girls. Unfortunately most are taken already so they are hard to find. But I'm glad you found a good one.

Just remember...when it comes to dating...men or women

There is no safe harbor...

Any day you could wake up and find out your rope has been cut and you are drifting lonely out at sea with no way to get back.

It's what happened to me and I'm permanenetly fucked up now
>>
>>26319737
This man is right. Women these days are thoughtful, purehearted angels who don't use tinder and don't bang alot of guys.
>>
Do you think guys get married while thinking "all women are cheating whores incapable of love and only care about resources"?

No, you dumb bastard, they all think exactly like you. " I found the one, she's different, I'm soooo lucky".

50% of marriages fail. The other 50% live miserably with a person they don't actually love. "Love" doesn't last (and men are no different, by the way).
>>
File: edgyman.png (6 KB, 264x400) Image search: [Google]
edgyman.png
6 KB, 264x400
The best thing to do is to cheat on her before she cheats on you. That's what I'd do. I'll get a side chick once I get that "taken man" swag that will make me irresistible to sluts.

Cunts don't get sad or angry about you cheating, they get sad and angry that you did it before them. Always remember this.
>>
>>26318963
what a fucking cuck.
poor bastard that gets to date her next.
>>
File: Marriage Market.jpg (110 KB, 1084x630) Image search: [Google]
Marriage Market.jpg
110 KB, 1084x630
Surprisingly, America is not the nation with the highest divorce to marriage ratio.
>>
>>26319850
Yeah, there are good girls. I found one and I think she may have liked me.

She was taken though.
>>
>>26319926

Wow man, you sure have seen the light.

Why doesn't anyone else besides you think this way?
>>
>>26320174
back to raddit slut defense force
>>
>>26320174

Because they're hooked on the chemicals the brain produces to drive one to reproduction.
>>
>>26319345
The only one who is obligated to spend the rest of their life with the person they married is the man. She doesn't need to spend another day with your dumbass if she is feeling empowered
>>
>>26319782
>we met on tinder
pretty soon it will be illegal for betas to use tinder and at the moment they swipe right every time, you are not a robot, congratulations on getting out of subnormydom though

>We texted for a little bit
if you have ever seen the "she texted me what do i do" threads on /r9k/ you'd know what you are dealing with, I have no idea what to say specifically

what did you say? what was your opening text?
>>
>>26320144
thats where the problem lies.

I found a girl i connected with on every level and she was taken.

The reason for that is I really believe girls cannot handle being single. Not only is it depressing, hell look at us.

But women also think if they are single, there is something wrong with them. Hell, I feel the same way. I've met a couple of single girls that were interested in me, but my head is so fucked up that I can't see a girl ever liking me. So I automatically think there is something wrong with her. Which there might be.

But thats where the cheating comes in. Far far too many women date guys they dont even like until the right one comes along, then they cheat and leave the guy. And it leaves bitter guys like us in the ashes.

Whereas men would stay single instead of settling on a girl till something better comes along. We won't to be completely free if a good thing comes along. That's because we are more logical than women.
>>
>>26319782
swipe left rather
>>
>>26318815
>she was completely different
All women cheat. Some are simply better at hiding it.
>>
I cringe at this every time I think about, but i actually waited 5 days before I sent her a message, and I said "Good things come to those who wait 5 days to respond to a match. How's it going?"

Stupid, I know, but I guess it caught her attention.
>>
>>26320132
>Russia is the dream they said
>All the women are traditional they said
So tired of memes.
>>
>>26318815
I also thought that, then met a girl, and believe it or not, it actually did make me happy. It also made me nicer to people. Generally just gave me a positive outlook on life, as if things were finally beginning to go right for me.

Until she turned out to be the same piece of a whore as all the rest. Fuck her.
>>
>>26320447
Sorry,,, this post was meant for >>26320382
>>
File: cucked.png (87 KB, 971x603) Image search: [Google]
cucked.png
87 KB, 971x603
Read this OP gjzgjgzj
>>
File: 1453684673265.png (428 KB, 869x720) Image search: [Google]
1453684673265.png
428 KB, 869x720
>he fell for the "all women are evil" meme

There's exceptions to EVERY rule anon.
>>
>>26320603
i wish iw ould have never came here.

i used to believe in good girls.

now im so fucked up that if a good girl came along, i wouldnt believe in her or me.

my insecurities got multiplied on here.

i hate you r9k

please ban me
>>
File: toomuchsugar[1].gif (37 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
toomuchsugar[1].gif
37 KB, 100x100
lol anon

the majority here have never been with a woman other than pixelated ones, hell i never hold a conversation with one unless i had to.

there is as many good girls out there as there is good men, if you're looking for the bad ones you'll find them just as easily, only a feminazi would call all men pigs, and so is the other side with the mgtow neckbeards calling all women whores.

ignore everything you see here and just act as a man and she'll never leave you, even better don't have sex until marriage then reproduce, she'll get attached to you even more.

but what do i know, i'm just another kissless virgin whose waiting for his ms.perfect while shitposting about roasties and what not.

good luck breh.
>>
>>26318815
There are always exceptions. Always.

However, with the times we live in, ask yourself... seriously ask yourself... what are the odds that your girl is the exception?

That no, tons of women are awful, but you found a good one. I doubt it, OP. I seriously doubt it.
>>
>>26320132

>2nd place

somehow this doesnt surprise me, girls here are fucking insane.
>>
>>26318815
from 1-10 how cute is she? If she's under 5 it's pretty possible that she's ok, but if she's above average she's almost certainly just a disguised whore.
>>
>>26318815
>She is faithful, trustworthy, kind, honest, and beautiful. She would never do the things that you guys say all women do.

Keep telling that to yourself.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.