[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /inlovewithgirlthatsinlovewithyou. >I can't stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1405102708697.png (203 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
1405102708697.png
203 KB, 500x481
Who /inlovewithgirlthatsinlovewithyou.
>I can't stop thinking about her
>I have to text her when I know she might be awake
>I get a little anxiety attack when she doesn't message me back
>I sometimes think I'm not good enough for her and she assures me that she loves me for me
>dates are really fun
>I can't wait to see her again
>we are so alike it's awesome (movies and stuff , not really 4 chan and stuff)
>I haven't been happier the last few months have made me I depressed and sad
>I also pretty much just browse /sp/ /sci/ /v/ now
Bonus
>she's 8/10

>N-normie gtfo
I was like you guys 3 weeks ago I don't know why me, but it's pretty great.
>>
File: 1454581162706.jpg (22 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1454581162706.jpg
22 KB, 480x720
>>26317241
can't wait for her to cuck you

you'll be back don't worry
>>
>>26317241

>dating attractive girls

You might as well just arrange for Tyrone to come round to you apartment and fuck her right now, because that is going to happen.

>tfw loyal, shy 5/10 gf with similar interests and intelligence
>>
>>26317806
>loyal
>shy
is it your first relationship ? you'll see anon, shy girls are not different than the others
>>
virginity/nogf =/= being a robot
kill yourself normie
>>
if she is actually an 8/10 you are in for a world of hurt my friend

a woman that beautiful would never settle for someone like you, it's just fact
>>
File: 1416533490185.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1416533490185.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>26317806
>9/10 gf with two (non-meme) degrees
>>
Wow it must feel great to be in love with someone that loves you. I only fall in love with people that hate me or that I know online.
>>
>>26317241
Yesterday an anon posted about how his gf of three years cheated on him with Chad. Good luck on the cuckening.
>>
Fucking brag threads mate
>>
>>26317241
I kinda know this feel

this girl I've been seeing seems like she likes me too because she initiates convo and laughs and smiles around me a lot

I'm also a KHV

I'm thinking of asking her out and being my valentines
>>
>>26318065

>is it your first relationship?

I've been on this rodeo before anon, I know that women are inherently whorish. But after my experience with an "outgoing" girl I can tell you 100% that I'd take my qt ugly gf over her any day.
>>
>>26317241
haha, same bro, but she has a boyfriend that im cucking
>>
GODDAMMIT

Why can't I have a girlfriend too?! I can't stand the loneliness anymore! It's driving me fucking crazy. It's not fair. I'm a good guy. I'm pretty good looking. I'm intelligent. I'm funny. So why does no girl want me? What do I have to do to get a girl to fall in love with me?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?

FUCK EVERYTHING
>>
>>26318938
Honestly? Normies won't tell you this but there's no secret to getting a gf. It just happens, especially when you least expect. There really isn't anything you can do to make your chances better really. You could work out and get a good job or whatever but the keepers don't care about all that. Funny enough there actually are girls out there that love you for who you are and not what you can do.

It's all luck.
>>
>tfw only potential mutual love interest is $499 worth of plane tickets away
W-why do I have to be such a poorfag?
>>
>>26319179
OP here

Exactly this. But this is also my first GF and I'm 20
>>
>>26318634
Just ask if she wants to go on a date and then maybe ask her to do something on valentines if it goes well. It might be too close now
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.