[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did it robots. I just ate a piece of fresh fruit. I had a clementine.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: strange sphere.jpg (31 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
strange sphere.jpg
31 KB, 640x426
I did it robots. I just ate a piece of fresh fruit.
I had a clementine.
It tasted pretty good but the smell was a bit strange.
Peeling it was disgusting as well.
Haven't eaten fresh fruit since childhood either so it was very odd.
Not sure if I would recommend, perhaps if you can get used to the smell it would be pleasant.
>>
>>26317116
>Peeling it was disgusting
It's much more worth it to slice it into wedges. I can't stand peeling oranges with my hands like a goddamned barabarian. Anyway, good job, anon. Go buy some bananas and sweet potatoes. Fresh food = best food.
>>
>>26317116
I had a pretty unhealthy breakfast :( again :( I ate very little tho at least :)
I'm cutting on my soda :p bought a bunch of really low calorie juice :)
I like tangerines tho :p they are the underrated orange :)
>>
>>26317158
Yeah I might try this. The smell isn't coming off my fingers despite washing and I'm afraid of it getting into my keyboard. I find the idea of bananas pretty gross, is there a way of making myself less disgusted by them?
>>
>>26317116
Here's a good suggestion, OP. Go brush your teeth, then eat an orange or a clementine. It's even better.
>>
>>26317209
I like to make little peanut butter sandwiches with bananas. I just slice it up into slices and put peanut butter between them. Tasty, but slimy. You could also blend them up into a smoothie.
>>
>>26317209
Bananas are disgusting :( I can't stand the texture:( who the fuck thought that making a fruit so mushy. Would be a good idea :(
Banana bread is pretty good tho:p its the only thing I can bake :p
>>
>>26317298
Just goes to show the tastiest fruit is the one that feels the wrongest:) that's life for you :p
>>
Peeling is e z. I cut a little x on the top and pull back the corners. Totally clean and not gross.

I prefer to cut 'em into wedges and sprinkle a dash of salt on 'em. Tastes boss.

>>26317209
Banana ice cream:
peel nanas,
put them in the freezer for an hour
blend up the cold hard nanas with a teaspoon of vanilla
>>
>>26317461
Not op, but that sounds delicious. I'm going to try this next time I have bananas.
>>
>>26317116
Eat only fruit, drink only urine, and it will change your life like nothing else.

A couple glasses of water helps to get the flow going.
>>
>>26317116
Wait, how the hell do you go decade plus without any fruits? I'm honestly so confused right now
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 816x816
Who the hell doesn't eat fresh fruit everyday?
>>
File: 1378831867024.png (26 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1378831867024.png
26 KB, 750x750
>>26317158
>tfw you eat fruit with fork and a knife
>tfw plebs think you're weird because of it
Fuck having your fingers smell every time you eat a fruit.
>>
If only fruit could smell nice like after scratching your balls or ass.
>>
This is one of those /r9k/ threads that just make you feel awful for robots.
>>26317690
And the self disillusioned ones are the saddest.
>>
How don't you fuckers who survive off of instant pasta and soda die from malnutrition?
It makes me angry that you all maintain this minimal level of functioning (both mentally/physically) but just won't die.
WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE?
>>
>>26317923
the power of memes keeps us determined
>>
>>26317116
Start buying Asian Pears
They're juicy as Fuck and delicious
Blackberries are delicious
Pomagranates
>>
>>26317923
>How don't you fuckers who survive off of instant pasta and soda die from malnutrition?
Have you never heard of multivitamin pills? I literally can eat whatever I want and still get all the nutrients I need.
>>
>>26317461
It's better if you also add milk or heavy whipping cream
>>
I have lived off a diet of vegetables and meat for the last 15 years. Only fresh fruit I've had is stuff like tomatoes in savoury meals. It's surprisingly easy to avoid fruit but now I want to give it a go.
>>
>>26318020
What a sad life.
>>
>>26317216
this
It's some magic in toothpaste that makes it taste so much better
>>
I never eat vegetables or fruit
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.