[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so smug today? Like all of them I swear have as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: mfw this thread.jpg (37 KB, 498x364) Image search: [Google]
mfw this thread.jpg
37 KB, 498x364
Why are women so smug today? Like all of them I swear have as big of egos as someone who claims to be a God. Is this what the sexual revolution did to women? Men worshiping them for a chance to gratify their high than women sexual drives.
>>
>>26316714
Because everyone treats them like a fucking goddess, that's why. You can thank the beta male for this type of behavior.

Personally, I think all beta men should be dragged out back and shot like an injured animal.
>>
>>26316776
This.
There is noone to blame but the fucking betas
>>
Take the most privileged group of people in the history of mankind, and brainwash them early into believing that society hates them, and that they should get anything they desire.

And betas allow it because they think that will get them laid.
>>
>>26316794
Also this
And you know what? Most of r9k are enablers who'd would give up most things just to not be a virgin
Fucking pathetic
>>
humility is never taught or shown to women
>>
My GF is very insecure and has a super fragile ego.
>>
No bad consequences for any of their actions.
>>
>>26316870
>My GF is very insecure and has a super fragile ego.

Congrats, your gf is like 98% of all women then. Most women are only smug towards low-life neckbeards.
>>
>>26316897

Yeah I actually regretted that right after I posted. But you should know exactly why some of them come off as "so smug"
>>
>>26316912
Do you know who I am?
>>
>>26316818
That's obviously white males as a group today.

The truth will set you free.

Kike propaganda usually has some reverse psychology element like that. Inversion of the truth, etc. Death to infidels. Burn society down.
>>
>>26316794
>There is noone to blame but the fucking betas

uh...except for the fucking cunts themselves? how can you not point that out?

sick and tired of dumb whores getting a free pass because nobody expects much of them in terms of intelligence and compliance.

it's so bad.
>>
>>26317429
Beta males allow them to function like this.

If I was a woman I'd take advantage of weak betas too.
>>
It's because of all the social media shit like instagram and facebook where they upload their stupid photos and they get like +100 likes and comments where orbiters tell them that they are beautiful and all that shit. Seriously, this is why they think they are better than everyone even if they don't accept it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.