[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING WAGIES! You better make the most of that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: 567892034.jpg (50 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
567892034.jpg
50 KB, 409x409
GOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING WAGIES!

You better make the most of that last day off!
>>
Enjoy that bitter loneliness neetfriend.
>>
>>26316239
>bitter loneliness
It won't be so lonely now that I came out gay my wage friend
What's that? You can't understand not wanting to surrender all your money and possessions to a roastie who will cheat on you? Poor wagie when will you learn
Meanwhile I will use all this free time to watch my diet and get really hot to get myself a high roller boyfriend
I can probably geteven more money from the government after all my gayness doesn't allow me to work I could break a nail wagei
But sure enjoy your second class life
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>26316232
This is essential.
>>
>>26316337
Gross tumblr
>>
>>26316519
>gross
Like your fifth runny coffee shit of the morning :) there is nothing wrong with being gay dummy :p its pretty hot :p
>>
I'm making 30hr right now to sit around at work.
>>
>>26316337
>Afraid of roasties

>So I BECAME the roastie

The post.

Have your hormone supplements come in yet?
>>
>>26316232
I don't work mondays.
Haters gonna hate.
>>
Threadly reminder that literally one guy is spending his whole time posting these shitpost wagecuck threads.

Dat projecting of anger and frustration tho
>>
>>26317610

That's not really how being gay works fyi
>>
File: 1442046263738.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1442046263738.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>26316232

G-G-G-G-G-GG-G-GG-G-G--G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-GOOD M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M--M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-MM-M--M-MORNING W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-WW-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-WAGIES!
>>
>>26317610
Why do you think my but looks nice this morning ;)
>>
>>26316232
Actually I have two weeks off. Leaving for amsterdam tonight and then France. Too bad you don't have friends or money to do such things neet cuck.
>Tick tock neetcuck you can't be on neetbux all your life
>>
>>26317824
You haven't posted a pic yet.
>>
>>26317885
No way :( I'm not a whore :p
>>
>>26317885
By the way don't you love the mistery :p right now I'm a collection of all the men in your life you were too shy to ask out :)
>>
>>26317911
Do it faggot.

I need to bite your neck while I slide my lubed up cock between that sexy spot below your ass and behind your balls before I grab your neck and pull your head back, and holding your arm down slowly guide my cock in your tight asshole.
>>
>>26317941
>I'm a collection of all the men in your life you were too shy to ask out :)

Well that's not even an existent list because I'm not a bitch.

Powertops with an occasional sub streak get laid more than neet roastie wannabes.
>>
>>26317971
But that describes me perfectly anon :p plus I know the secret to a man's heart :p basically you always keep the carrot in the stick and never give him what he wants :p
See this
>>26317958
>>
File: wgslvvsnit.jpg (1 MB, 989x4160) Image search: [Google]
wgslvvsnit.jpg
1 MB, 989x4160
>neets
>muh free time
>muh productivity
>muh enlightenment
http://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/25526628/
http://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/24391502/#24391960
http://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/25788623/
plox no blox
>>
>>26317999
both of those replies were me.

Anyway I'l have sex with anyone regardless of gender if I find them attractive, and they don't want to fuck me in the ass.

My ass is exit only unfortunately.

Okay except for that one time.

And I am also a powerbottom.
>>
Monday and Tuesday are a holiday, hehe. Suck on that, op.
>>
>>26318073>>26317971
Tell me how much do you want me right now :p don't hold back either:) I get off on being wanted :p
Maybe I wouldn't be such a nasty neet if daddy punished me from time to time :p
>>
>>26318076
this desu senpai only gonna work three days this week

feelsgoodman
>>
>>26317958
But my asshole is really tight anon :( if you did that :p I would moan like crazy :)
>>
>>26316232
I make the most out of every day.
>>
I've been away from /r9k/ for 3 years, and this is the first thing I see... good to be back.
>>
File: carrot-approach[1].png (82 KB, 382x575) Image search: [Google]
carrot-approach[1].png
82 KB, 382x575
>>26318132
I don't know how much I want you because you could be some obese neckbeard.

Ass pics now.
>>
>>26316232
The wagie gets up at the ass crack of dawn on Monday

The NEET doesn't know what "day off" means, as his time is his alone
>>
>>26318281
I know when you are faking tho :pall that and you wouldn't even touch my pennis :(
Nice try :) but gay guys always want me more than I want them :p I'm a huge tease :p
>>
>>26318741
Here's the kicker, i'm not gay.

I'm bi.

So I'll go find some woman and talk her into having sex with me.
Sure I could have a fuckboy in a night. Gay men are like Mcdonalds, women are like prime rib.

>you would be Mcgonad's fat-e.
>>
>>26316505
Samefag every thread
>>
>>26318841
And before someone goes and calls me a normie, there is such a thing as a depressed sex addicted poorfag who belongs on r9k just as much as all the neet roastie wannabes.
>>
File: 1454808250151.jpg (5 KB, 196x244) Image search: [Google]
1454808250151.jpg
5 KB, 196x244
>the neet is slowly going to become a gay serial killer

lol
>>
>>26318841
:p
You are not bi:( a bit guy doesn't feel aroused to men any differently than a gay guy does :p
You obviously faked that post :p the reason why you would fake being gay on a Chinese meet and hookups imageboard is up to you :the fact that you forced yourself to masturbate to a tranny once means Jack shit :p you get to be rejected by women the rest of your life :) good luck with that :p
>>
I had 5 days off last week, just sat around doing nothing. That shit got to me, I was itching to get back to being a productive and valued part of my species, and doing creative work I enjoy and/or slacking off and playing roguelikes at a comfy desk all day.

How do you neets do that shit day in day out?
>>
NEETlife unsustainable unless you are a trust fund kiddie. So enjoy it while you can. Don't waste too much time though, because when it's time to join the rest of us wagecucks, you better hope you learned to how be a sysadmin or some shit cause otherwise you're gonna be working in some warehouse for 12/hr, barely getting by and with no energy after work to do anything productive
>>
>>26318916
I don't think you understand how women work.

Also I said nothing about arousal.
Men are like Mcgonad's. as in they're quick and somewhat unsatisfying because most gay men are fucked in the head
Women are like prime rib. they take a long time to have sex with but the relationship that ensues once they do is pretty great, and there's a lot less rednecks threatening to kill you.
Niggers are more of a problem though, but I have a Walther ppk to james bond their asses if I'm attacked for fucking who I want.
>>
>>26318991
Also I think there's a lot of secretly gay rednecks. Why else would they think so much about gay butt sex and violently oppose the idea, even for other people?
But I'm chasing squirrels.
We're both faggots and you know it.
>>
>>26316232
But anon, im working tonight.
Im always fucking working.
>>
>reply to every post
Thats not how trolling works
>>
File: 1454561439963.jpg (36 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1454561439963.jpg
36 KB, 409x409
>tfw decided to put my unlimited freedom to good use
>am now learning japanese so i can watch anime without subs and other untranslated weebshit

kek, whens the last time you were able to learn an entire new language wagecucks? oh, that's right, never. you're too busy flipping burgs for mr shekelstein after all. the only free time you get is spent listening to me brag about how comfy my life is :^)
>>
>>26318991
What a really weak bait man :(not worth my time at all :p of course a straight guy wouldn't know the secret pleasures of forbidden gay dessire:(
I guarantee you I feel no jealousy of wathever poor thing ends up commuting a drunk mistake with you:(
>>
>>26319024
>I'm gay anon :)
Now let me tell you all the ways in wich I want to be with a girl :)
Is this what you really think of me :( I'm not that stupid :p
>>
>>26319086
Stop rationalizing my disregard for your lard ass. If you won't post a simple pic of your ass I bet you sit on the computer all day and dont shower and you have cysts all over your hairy fat ass.
>>
>>26319133
>stop being smarter than me :(
I'm sorry, I'm gay in in my nature :p
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.