[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If girls wanted guys to be as perfect as you think they do, don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 864.jpg (193 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
864.jpg
193 KB, 1152x864
If girls wanted guys to be as perfect as you think they do, don't you think there'd be a lot more lonely girls out there?
>>
They settle down with men they consider to be unattractive and hate them for that. And obviously given the chance, they change up.
>>
That's not how it works, faggot.

Original as shit.
>>
>>26315659
You're forgetting one, very large, demographic: potentialists. These are women that will see a guy, lock him down, then subtly try to mold them into the man they want. If they've been together for awhile, they'll start getting their guy to dress goofy as fuck so other women don't want him, but will dress themselves immaculately to show off in front of other women.

Women are insane. Why are you still trying to rationalize this?
>>
Where I live there are more men than women in my age group, it's the same trough most of Europe. In addition to that, it's usually one chad dicking lots of women.
>>
>>26315675
That picture demonstrates my point, and yet in real life this is obviously not the case.
>>
>>26315687
I'm just gonna add, that if you buy into them "fixing you up," they'll immediately resent you for being a beta faggot and get bored. If you don't follow along, they'll stay with you but add unnecessary stress through fights, etc.
>>
>>26315699
No it doesn't, they're not lonely because he doesn't give a fuck about fucking all of them.
>>
>>26315719
lol, you think guys are fucking 4 girls at a time?
>>
>>26315742
Chads are, yes.
>>
File: 1453340506538.jpg (152 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
1453340506538.jpg
152 KB, 640x720
They are lonely, it just doesn't matter in any capacity for most dudes since only a few of us can make them feel better about it. Better to get pumped and dumped by Chad than be a more mortal mans girlfriend. Women either can't or don't want to figure out that the most attractive dude that will fuck them is not the same one that will commit to them, but once they get used to the taste of the top there's no real going back. And then she ends up marrying her security option and he gets to hear about how she doesn't do blowjobs anymore. el oh el
>>
That's an optimistically monogamous view.

Guys and girls everywhere are in relationships going nowhere, and both just stay and keep themselves occupied until Mr/Mrs Right comes along.

Women aren't as lonely because they simply get approached more often and don't have to initiate that gauche opening dialogue.
>>
File: 1339622230409.gif (2 MB, 334x193) Image search: [Google]
1339622230409.gif
2 MB, 334x193
>>26315742
lol, you think they dont?
>>
If you are not Chad, what is the point of even trying?
>>
>>26315742
booty calls, yes.
>>
>>26315972
there is this rumour going around that you can become the chad
>>
>>26316067
genetics, son
>>
Women have no problem being part of an alpha male's harem. Pic related. We are legit transitioning back to this. The human race is a big fat joke.
>>
>>26316166
It's worse than that 2bh
http://news.asiantown.net/r/22526/monogamy-replaced-polygamy-because-societies-where-men-can-marry-more-than-one-woman-are-more-violent
>>
>rape, kidnap, murder

sounds great
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.