[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no qt french gf to cuddle with https://www.youtube.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (201 KB, 359x351) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
201 KB, 359x351
>tfw no qt french gf to cuddle with
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wiMlF5TJoQ
>>
File: singletear.jpg (46 KB, 375x550) Image search: [Google]
singletear.jpg
46 KB, 375x550
I love their accent.

>mfw I'll never have a cute french gf
>>
>>26314811

jesus christ she is fuckin adorable.

my dicks turns to diamonds for this shit.
>>
>>26315395
I know that feel. I know that feel...
>>
Oh VR, please set me free from this suffering! When will you come and liberate me from this suffering?
>>
>>26314811
fuck i'm in love now
>>
the only good VU song is Heroin
>>
>>26314811

>wanting a French gf

You guys live in pure delusion, I'm French and girls here are pure roasties, especially in Paris, I'd say queens of the roasties.

Mine left me after a 7y relationship when I got diagnosed with an uncurable disease, and when she went from qt and pure like in the video to a bitch full of confidence about herself.

Fucking burgers stop idealizing our women, they are the same everywhere in the world.
>>
>>26315897
yeah, that song changes your fucking life. it's one of those songs you can't just casually listen to for shits and giggles.
>>
>>26315897
>>implying pale blue eyes isnt the best
>>
>>26315898
you just want to keep them for yourself and I'm german btw
>>
>>26315950

Fuck no, you can have them, you can have them all, I'm not joking they are the worst.
>>
>>26315973
This is why refugees fuck your women. Every single time I see euros talking about women from their country, they say bad things. You people are such fucking idiots.
>>
>>26315897
>What is Venus in Furs?
>>
>>26316157

Maybe because Euro women are shit?

Fucking whiteknight piece of shit.
>>
>>26316406
Ha, yeah m8 half of the human population is garbage. go be a loser MGTOW somewhere else you fucking nutter.
>>
>>26315897
Venus in Furs is great, fuck off.

>>26316370
ma nigga
>>
>>26316445
>go be a loser MGTOW somewhere else
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>26316468
ditto

originality
>>
>>26316468
What the fuck are you talking about? Do you think /r9k/ is your private secret club?
>>
File: 1436396129589.jpg (37 KB, 480x471) Image search: [Google]
1436396129589.jpg
37 KB, 480x471
She's so different from me and out of my league that I couldn't care if I tried. We wouldn't get along even if she loved me.
>>
>>26316445

I swaer on me mums lyfe.
>>
>>26316468
lol being buttmad with a bunch of virgins because your gf dumped you sounds so cool and not extremely pathetic and gay.

>chad stole my gf
>ALL WOMEN ARE FUCKIN WHORES!!!!!
>I DESERVE A HUMAN GIRL!!!

your subhuman kind is a cancer that hopefully is destroyed as soon as possible.
>>
>>26316406

I agree, euro women are often shit girls who think they are princess and try to roast you for no reason.

I'm getting a north african or asian QT.
>>
>>26316157
I guess when you are used to burgerlards its easy to understand that women from europe are attractive. We are just used to them.
>>
>>26316515
Not him but I can attest. You all need to stop this magical thinking that girls are qt-er on the other side. It's the same. France is the nation that gave birth to Focault, Lacan, Simone de Beauvoir and others who laid the foundations of modern feminism. Do you think we can have that and pure qts? But that's besides the point. Women act according to their environment and there is virtually no difference between any developed country these days. If women are roasties in America they are roasties in France.
>>
>>26316515
Maybe tumblr is more your speed, sir WhiteKnight. And who do you think got BTFO in the Paris attacks? People in bars and concerts, having a night out... That's right, normies. And it's only beginning. The beta uprising is real and it's happening right now. You left us no choice with your constant bullying but to bully you back. You can't destroy us, we have nothing. You have everything. To lose.
>>
>>26315898
Fuck this guy I'm french and parisian and I love Paris grills
>>
>>26316672
he's just an mgtow whose gf dumped him and now he's on some entitled retard crusade to let the world know that he's a bitch nigger.
>>
>>26314811
nice cover
i bet she gives a wicked blozzer
>>
>>26316687
Probably. Parisian grills are the prettiest
>>
>>26314811
Don't listen to the h8rs, I live in France and there are many, many French girls like pic related.

I have no idea what they're like to date, otherwise I wouldn't be here, but they are by far more feminine, sensual and well dressed than other girls. Yeah it's all an image, all an act, blah blah blah, we get it, but they have a certain je ne sais quoi.
>>
>>26316536
That's because YOU have to be the princess. Don't be a faggot.

>>26316672
Pareillement frerot.
>>
>>26314811
>tfwfw im french
>tfwfw i don't give a fuck
>>
>tfw you never hear her speak French while eating snails

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8CNpNUKoQA
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.