[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS REAL AUSSIE HOURS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1454766210848.png (38 KB, 185x233) Image search: [Google]
1454766210848.png
38 KB, 185x233
ITS REAL AUSSIE HOURS
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 171x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 171x253
first for emilie de ravin, cobbers
>>
It's goddamn 10pm, buddy. Why could this thread not have been made 5 or 6 hours ago?

Pretty hot today.
>>
>>26314725
Fuckin oath mate. Had to do some gardening for the family what a fucking nightmare that was.
>>
>>26314749
It's not so bad in the shade but the sun is killer. Hope you slip slop slapped m8. I'm about to do some slip slop slapping before bed.
>>
Have you prayed to the British Queen today?
>>
>>26314781
>he thinks aussies care about the queen

m8...
>>
>>26314781
Don't care about her. England may as well just be Iraq at this point.
>>
>>26314802
Australia is going the way of England, dude. Look at all the mosques and shit they're building in our country. Fucking prayer rooms everywhere now. How are Australians meant to feel safe?
>>
>>26314812
England 2.0
>>
>tfw international student visa
Every fucking job turned me down the moment when they asked if I have any kind of work hour limit (actually 20 hours per week).
The only work they don't care about 20 hour limit is in construction so I am here, busting my back.
FUCK THIS GAY SHIT
>>
>>26315852
>travels the world
>has a job

NORMIE OUT REEEEEEEEEEE
PAKI OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26315880
>paki
From Poland
>normie
19yo gfless virgin
>>
>>26314657
>File too large

Nah fucking aussie hater machine

[URL=http://tinypic.com/r/1hv500/9]View My Video[/URL]
>>
>>26315913
>Poland
that's alright then. really liking what Poland is doing right now. shutting the borders down. keeping it white.

just don't fuck any of our women, pavel
>>
>few more days of 40+ heat

today went over ok but I'm not looking forward to the rest of the week.
>>
>>26315852
Most employers in Aus believe they can abuse foreigners.
>>
>>26315913
tell them you can only work 20 hours on the books but you'll accept cash in hand for additional hours. 20 hours is fucking ridiculous.

Also those who told you to get out for being foreign need to realize that one of Australias biggest exports is worthless degrees to foreigners. you're literally paying their neetbux
>>
Weed will be legal soon, Ausbots
>>
>>26315990
fuck my life, i hope medicinal right? I can't fucking stand stoners.
>>
>>26315931
>just don't fuck any of our women
>fuck women
Which board do you fucking think you are browsing?
>>26315962
Thanks for tip anon, I am just afraid the gubment will find I went over my 20hour limit and deport me back
>>
I need advice and help

I'm a manchild who has no idea how to live independently but due to new circumstances I have to find a job and a place to live and figure all this shit out

I've got a high school education, I've got no friends, no money and nowhere to go. Where do I start? I don't know what I want to do for work but I'm free to pretty much do anything or move anywhere.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.