[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who late night drunk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: depressed.jpg (185 KB, 1083x720) Image search: [Google]
depressed.jpg
185 KB, 1083x720
It's 2:30 AM where I'm at and I'm drinking to dull the pain from realizing that I'll be alone all of my life. I simply dont understand how relationships work. I dont know how to walk up to someone and start up a conversation. I can do it, I just don't know why I would, as an example, making small talk with someone in my community college class. I have no reason to talk to anyone there, so why bother? Besides that, I'm sure I'm uninteresting to most people anyways, so that just makes it harder for me to keep one. I just don't know what to do. Any other robots/cyborgs drinking tonight?
>>
late night bump?
>>
sorry i'm late buddy

i usually drink from midnight till i pass out in my own tears
>>
File: sadhat.png (110 KB, 390x477) Image search: [Google]
sadhat.png
110 KB, 390x477
>>26312837
I wish I enjoyed alcohol. It seems there aren't any good drugs to indulge in.
>>
2:58am listening to the LotR OST & hoping this bottle of water will kill my headache from the six pack
>>
>>26312837
>is able to talk to people
>want relationship
>"why talk to people?"

My darling, have you considered talking to people for the purpose of starting a relationship you dumbshit normy reeeee?
>>
>>26313222
I was thinking the same thing at first. 'Obviously you can't say you have no reason to talk to someone if you want a friendship. That's a reason in itself'

But on the understand I understand the feel and have it too. It's more like 'I have no way to talk to someone without it being obvious that I'm trying to form some type of friendship with them, and they won't like it. Sure, they'll be ok with me asking for directions or some thing I "have to do", but they won't want to make small talk because they don't want to invest in a friendship with me. Even the people who know/knew me well don't want to invent in a friendship with me much.'
>>
>>26313316
Yeah, it's something like that. I don't want to make it obvious I want to talk to someone just so that I can get in their pants. Not only that, but I don't really smile often sonething I think makes it harder for me to let people talk to me. Should I just bite the bullet and talk to a gal and make it obvious I want to get in her pants? I feel like I have too much pride for that though
>>
>>26312837

I feel that way too. The only thing I can talk about is bullshit, if they can't talk about bullshit I don't care.

I drink a half bottle of vodka when shit builds up. Usually about once a month.
>>
>>26313486
Im kinda getting worried about myself. I drink about once every weekend, which I feel is too much, but I can't smoke weed because of family. I'd much rather trip on lsd, but my dealer is having a hard time getting some. Im a happy kind of drunk, and when I'm sober, I'm usually not happy, especially now.
>>
drunk and wishing i had a gun to blow my head off
>>
>live with parents
>dad made homemade kahlua out of coffee+100 proof vodka
>drank half the bottle of it so far and still going strong
>drinking to forget my past where i had a best female friend and used to be happy

It's 2:20 AM and nobody is on skype but I want to talk
>>
I drank all night, and I just woke up. I don't remember how I even got home. Kinda scary. I hope I didn't do anything stupid.
>>
>>26314234
I can remember how my night went no matter how much I drink.

Am I not drinking enough or are my European genetics strong enough that I never get blackout drunk?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.