[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/ Let's dispel this fiction once and for all that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Hey /r9k/

Let's dispel this fiction once and for all that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing; he's undergoing a systematic effort to change this country and make America more like the rest of the world. If I'm elected we'll embrace what makes America the greatest country in the world.
>>
Repeat that another 7 times and maybe you'll get the votes Rubio!
>>
If I could just say something, let's dispel this fiction once and for all that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing; he's undergoing a systematic effort to change this country and make America more like the rest of the world. If I'm elected we'll embrace what makes America the greatest country in the world.
>>
File: 1454830503822.png (350 KB, 744x423) Image search: [Google]
1454830503822.png
350 KB, 744x423
a -literal- robot candidate.

Poor jeb has to settle being the figurative one.
>>
I'm Marco Rubio and over the next 4 years, I plan to replace every member of the US public with either a H1B Visa or a Mexican Immigrant. By 2020, the USA will become North Mexico.
>>
>>26312079

I stopped watching after he said it the third time. How many more times did he bring it up?
>>
could he be the next jeb? i'm pretty sure his poll numbers are going to crash with no survivors after this
>>
>>26312379
a lot lmao
he also didnt understand what a preemptive attack was
>>
Trump is the hero we need
>>
>>26312304
Trump is the furthest thing from a robot out of every candidate this year.
>>
Republicans are full of shit about Obama, they think he's ruining the Military, the base budget has reached a record high under him.
>>
>>26312099
>>26312163
>>26312304
>>26312369
>>26312379
>>26312399
>>26312401
>>26312427
>>26312454
>>26312469
I appreciate all of you posting in my thread, but first we need to dispel this fiction once and for all that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing; he's undergoing a systematic effort to change this country and make America more like the rest of the world. If I'm elected we'll embrace what makes America the greatest country in the world.
>>
>>26312469
>implying they believe any of that
Just look at the OP. What has Obama done wrong, according to Rubio? He tried to improve the American government, but REAL AMERICANS don't want America to be better, do we? The propaganda machine creates lies about Obamacare and the executive orders, but this is a pure, distortion free version of the Republican case against Obama. He's a president that slashed the deficit, got millions of people on (private!) health insurance, thawed relations with longtime enemies, started a transformation of our energy blend, and more. But you should fear the future and cling to the 1950s as a model of greatness, to be emulated forever.
>>
>>26312079
this same threda was just posted on kc
>>
>>26312079
What about the fiction that Barack Obama is president of the United States? Surely the media doesn't expect us to just swallow 8 years of lies like this!
>>
Are the rumors that you are a homosexual true OP?
>>
File: IMG_20160130_215043.jpg (532 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160130_215043.jpg
532 KB, 1920x1080
I can't fathom how most people don't realize our entire political system is essentially rigged.

The race will very likely come down to the fucking monopoly man running against a vapid cunt who should've been executed for treason.

It's all a big fucking joke and the masses are paying the real price of it

Everyone of those empty fucking suits should be killed for being part of a corrupt system built to subjugate us.

The liberty tree doesn't care if you're conservative or liberal but it thirsts for your blood nonetheless.
>>
File: 3mLydMU.png (70 KB, 243x200) Image search: [Google]
3mLydMU.png
70 KB, 243x200
>>26312454
Not trump.
Jeb in background.
Notice concerned anxious look on face.
>>
>>26312304
>implying the robot candidate isn't soft spoken Carson who got fucked over by Cruz in Iowa

Seriously guys that was some fucked up shit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.