[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bring Back Pistol Duels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 8
File: 800px-Yevgeny_Onegin_by_Repin.jpg (125 KB, 800x602) Image search: [Google]
800px-Yevgeny_Onegin_by_Repin.jpg
125 KB, 800x602
>You will never go back to the times where you could slap the shit out of Chad's face with your gauntlet and demand satisfaction, set up a date and time for a duel, prepare your guns, write your last poem and face off against him to defend your honor
Why did cunts lobby to take this vengeance opportunity away from us? Were they losing too many chads in duels with robots?
>>
>>26309614

that would tilt the population towards decline.
>>
>chad
>ever losing
retard alert
>>
>>26309646
>chad
>dodging a bullet
Roastie alert.

I don't care how good chad can toast your roast. He cannot dodge a bullet, you dumb cuntslut
>>
Dueling never went away, not really. Young men still kill each other as a result of feuds all of the time
>>
>>26309690
You can't legally challenge some asshole to a duel anymore and he can't be obligated by honor and not looking like a punk bitch in front of his family, friends and women to agree to it.
>>
>>26309663
why do you keep assuming a fat autistic robot would ever get the chance to shoot first against chad
how about you pistol duel yourself you fucking retard
>>
>>26309690
Dueling was legal and fair though.

Getting shot in a drive by is not a duel.
>>
>>26309739
blow the fuck out so hard lol

But really, I'd love to hear what advantage this moron thinks he has over a Chad if they both had guns.
>>
>>26309739
Why do you keep assuming that your chads are as good as gunfighting as they are at sex?
>>
>>26309774

Chads are smarter than robots and more athletic than robots. Please try to explain how a robot would win in a duel.
>>
>>26309739
You stupid retarded roastie. What the fuck do you think robots did back then? Play computer games? Stupid retarded cunt. Its obvious that robots back then were either artists, drug addicts, or gun nuts. What the fuck was there to do back then? Stupid bitch. Kill yourself. Cumbucket.
>>
>>26309761
1. I am not fucking fat
2. I'm an excellent shot and I've been practicing for years including drawing and shooting
>>
>>26309786
>athletic
how does this matter in a duel?
maybe in the swordplay days, but how many chads do you know with a high score?
>>
>>26309774
>chad
physically fit
active
>you
fat fuck
>>
>>26309801
>I'm an excellent shot and I've been practicing for years including drawing and shooting
Should have spent that time trying to not be a fucking loser, jesus.

>>26309809
Nobody has yet said what does matter in a duel.
>>
Dueling is just a good way to get shot

Just watch Barry Lyndon instead
>>
>>26309786
>Chads are smarter than robots and more athletic
Meaningless in a gun duel. This isn't fucking football, roaster.
>>
>>26309739
>how about you pistol duel yourself

fucking kek'd
>>
>>26309832
Please read the second half of: >>26309823

It's funny how robots think women are the only ones who think they're idiots.
>>
Dueling was a gentleman's thing. Like, regular jackoff farmers didn't duel. If you were some guy in Tennessee back in 1797 and some dipshit at the town general store cast aspersions onto your simple farmer's wife you didn't challenge them to a duel, you just got into brawls and tried to gouge each other eyes out. (seriously, eye gouging was a real problem back in early America, it was for a time the preferred method of settling disputes between drunken roughnecks)

Most duels didn't even end with someone being shot. Most of the time they deliberately missed each other just so they could both say they defended their honor. And more to the point, modern society doesn't have a conception of "honor" like the 18th century did so there's no reason to duel anymore. You know how modern public figures defend their honor? They hire some sleazy lawyer and sue the everloving fuck out of the accuser.
>>
im drunk, but i think it'd be really dope if a movie opened up with a pistol duel. no explanation as to why. and if the main character wins but barely survives.

then the rest of the movie you learn the reasons why. and it flashes back & forth between current & past.
>>
duels wouldn't really work. they stand back to back and count 10 steps and turn around and shoot? who is gonna do that? everybody would cheat not to die.

a battlefield would be better, 2 men enter 1 man leaves.

also they used single shot pistols back in the day. today we have revolvers and semi-automatic pistols which much more killing power.
>>
>>26309786
>smarter

Socially, yes. But that won't help in a duel.
>>
>>26309614
You picked a pretty shitty picture to assert how great duels are (bet you haven't read Eugene Onegin).
>>
,>implying beta uprisings aren't better for dealing with people
>>
>>26309887

No, I mean smarter in general. Notice how Doctors and Lawyers are better looking on average than let's say... a farmer? Face it, robots can't compete with Chad in anything.
>>
>>26309888
No, I haven't. Is it gud?
>>
just bring back the Colosseum and have gladiators fight to the death. good entertainment, high payouts from sports betting and a means of depopulation.
>>
>>26309950
>Chad gets even more glory and women
>betas get slaughtered

great idea family
>>
>>26309879
>put one round in the chamber
>have a third party inspect the guns
>third party has a rifle and fires at duelists if they try to cheat
problem solved
>>
>>26309614
What do you think happens when niggers and police shoot at one another? They still happen, they're just more modernized.
>>
>>26309985

>third party has a rifle and fires at duelists if they try to cheat

then u pay the 3rd party to shoot your opponent. top kek won't work.
>>
>>26309932

It's a novel in verse that you probably wouldn't like unless you're into Romanticism, maybe you would though
>>
>>26309964

did Gladiators even get women? they were slaves, but i suppose the prized fighters were allowed to visit the brothels now and then to celebrate great victories.
>>
>>26309851
Literally the only thing that matters is how much you want to kill the other guy. You're assuming your precious chad will perform the perfect motion of aiming right at the opponent's head and drop him with a single shot. Assuming he won't be scared shitless of getting shot himself, of killing another human, incapable of hesitating or fucking missing.

In most duels, the guy who got shot would shoot back and hit the other guy. Both would die, nobody would die, one would die, it could go any of those ways.
>>
>>26310031
They whored them out to noblewomen or let them fuck slave girls. Have you seen spartacus?
>>
>>26310058
>Both would die, nobody would die, one would die, it could go any of those ways.

So it's 50/50, then? Fantastic. I wouldn't feel the need to duel anyone but if people want to shoot each other to death then I don't see a problem with it.

The whole world could be burning but as long as my patch of my land was unaffected, there would be no problem.
>>
>>26309932
It's an amazing novel that pretty much set the stage for Russian literature. The image is just a shitty choice because (SPOILER) in the novel the protagonist kills his best friend out of arrogance.

>>26310014
There are some translations that change it to prose and/or drop the rhyme scheme that sounds ridiculous sometimes in English.
>>
File: kumafriendshipt.jpg (49 KB, 500x237) Image search: [Google]
kumafriendshipt.jpg
49 KB, 500x237
>>26309646
Chad's power is based on society
Take him to a level where society can't protect him and the battle is on equal grounds
>>
File: 1308691478050.jpg (24 KB, 698x672) Image search: [Google]
1308691478050.jpg
24 KB, 698x672
>>26310108
>the author, Alexander Pushkin died in a duel
eerie shieeeeeet
>>
>>26310077

oh shit. so Hilary Clinton could buy Chad the Gladiator for top dollar.

>slave girls

that's wrong.
>>
>>26310195
>slavery is wrong :(

BETAMAX
E
T
A
M
A
X
>>
>>26310215

don't twist my words, i said

>slave girls

that's wrong

Sarah Palin could buy her favorite football or NBA player for top dollar back in the olden days.
>>
>>26310195
YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO BE ENSLAVED NUMALE MAGGOT. NOW GET ON YOUR KNEES AND CLEAN MY BUTT HOLE!
>>
>>26310186
Lermontov also died in a duel, just like Pechorin in A Hero of Our Time.
>>
>>26310236

b-but i am already the property of my lady.
>>
>>26310235
So males being slaves is okay? Could you be any more of a fucking nu male black lives matter cuckmaster? Holy shit.
>>
>>26310263
Not ANYMORE. I BOUGHT OFF ALL YOUR PROPERTY AND RIGHTS. GET OVER HERE!
>>
>>26310279

we are already slaves.

>>26310287

Milady is a wealthy woman, she did not sell me to you, lady.
>>
>>26310338
You are being foolish. She is trading you off for Chad. She needs the extra money for Chad's new Camero. Now hurry up. This anus isn't going to clean itself.
>>
File: lehappybeta.jpg (65 KB, 370x494) Image search: [Google]
lehappybeta.jpg
65 KB, 370x494
chad you rapscallion! I challenge thee to a duel

m'lady *tip*
>>
>>26310338
>we are already slaves.

If you want to twist it like that then both men and women are slaves. Men because they slave away at a job and women because they either do the same or slave away at home.

We both know I was talking about slavery in the sense of ownership, though. What's wrong with have a female slave? She'll be more faithful to you than your fucking wife.
>>
>>26310377

I'm afraid you are mistaken, m'lady has no interest in Chad.

>>26310382

Men are slaves to Women. From Birth until Death.
>>
File: nu-male.jpg (439 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
nu-male.jpg
439 KB, 1050x1080
>>26310421
>Men are slaves to Women
>>
File: Nigger_Android_16.png (382 KB, 700x475) Image search: [Google]
Nigger_Android_16.png
382 KB, 700x475
>>26310077
>Have you seen spartacus?
Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>26310382
This. At least a slave women would know her place and not give me any trouble or the burden of having to deal with a divorce. This nigger cuck >>26310338 is projecting all his betaness at this point. Enjoy your loss.
>>
>>26310008

Obviously you have to bring in a fourth party then to watch the third.
>>
>>26310421
Keep telling yourself that. Hurry up or I will have my slave women whip you with a cat of nine tails...(though you probably would get pleasure from that anyways so I might have to reconsider another punishment).
>>
Yep. Men are the natural slaves of Women. You're depressed because you try to fight this truth.
>>
>>26309614
Most of it was pussy shit.

You just had to show up and pick up the gun and it was enough to show you weren't a fag.
>>
>>26310493

then you pay both the fourth and third party off, as long as you have deep pockets.

>>26310507

>slave women

*tip*
>>
>>26310514
It evens the playing field though. Chad wants to fuck you up but he has to be a good shot (flintlock pistols were very inaccurate keep this in mind). Its a bit of luck and skill required to shoot someone with one of those.
>>
>>26310509
leaving aside your weirdness, the only reason women are valued is because they represent the potential for a lot of motherfuckin dudes. That's all egg scarcity amounts to: women are valuable not for anything in themselves, but because they represent the potential existence of many other outstanding men.
>>
>>26309912
Lot of nerds are into guns, have you been to /k/?
>>
>>26309614
>robots thinking they could beat Chad at anything involving physical attributes like quickness and accuracy

You should be happy modern laws protect you, the weakest and most pathetic members of society
>>
>>26310553

kek.

*tip*

from birth and until death, men serve women. this is an essential truth and robots are depressed because they try to fight this truth.

look at the Supreme Gentleman - he would have been happy if he had in fact been a real gentleman.
>>
>>26310557
This

Guns are great equalizer in life. It allows physically weaker folks like us to even the battlefield against physically stronger people. They can use guns too but we can become just as skilled in firing a rifle or pistol.
>>
>>26310548
Most people died from infections because the of their filthy nasty ass clothes, one doctor showed up to a duel and stripped naked to avoid this and the other duelist keeled over in laughter and called the whole thing off.

hey! arnold crazy self-defense works irl it seems
>>
they outlawed gun dueling because the shorter men were winning since they are harder to hit due to their smaller stature while taller men were an easy target due to their bigger frames.

ladies were getting pissed at being stuck with all the short men so they made their legislators outlaw gun dueling.
>>
>>26310609
>Guns are great equalizer in life. It allows physically weaker folks like us to even the battlefield against physically stronger people.

Then why are all soldiers physically fit and nothing like the people on this board? I swear, you nerds are so delusional.

Do you know why a beta uprising has never happened? Because the police and the army would just gun you down like animals and the world would be a better place.
>>
File: galois.png (189 KB, 628x323) Image search: [Google]
galois.png
189 KB, 628x323
>>26309614
>you will never be a genius dying at young age for love
>>
>>26310643
Not true btw.

Soldiers are physically fit because they have to endure harsh environments which require you to jump around, duck and cover etc. The majority of casualties in war are often the result of dehydration, injuries and the like. In self defense, you don't have to do any of that. You just need to be ready and prepared first before the would be attacker.

Most beta uprisings end from being outnumbered and from self inflicted wombs. If it were a one to one fire fight, then the chances of either a beta or cop killing the other is 50/50 depending on the circumstances.
>>
>>26310643
How did a ragtag group of starving vietnamese manlet skeletor peasants bring the US military to its knees?
>>
>>26310643
>Then why are all soldiers physically fit and nothing like the people on this board?
Because being a soldier is about more than being a good shot, you have to hike for miles with a shitload of equipment.

There are soldiers who post on r9k though and there was the asian military guy in the SEA teacher thread a week back, and I saw a marine and naval engineer a last night. Most soldiers are high test or southerners with a lifelong history of military service, the thrill and tradition of fighting is a high that can't be avoided.

I miss the war adventurism threads on /k/, rip the japanese merc who fought durkas.
>>
>>26310632

case in point here >>26310691

look at that manlet outshoot that taller and much more handsome male.

gun dueling was setting back humanity's attractive gene pool back by generations so they had to outlaw it.
>>
>>26310712
They kept the war going longer than it normally would if the only defenders were a standard army.
Guerrilla tactics > brute strength
>>
>>26310643
>Then why are all soldiers physically fit and nothing like the people on this board?
Because they train for war, you won't need to be fit for a duel. You just need to be good at aiming fast. That's it, one repetitive motion and lots of luck involved. fucking roastie
>>
>>26310711
>In self defense, you don't have to do any of that. You just need to be ready and prepared first before the would be attacker.

Okay... so if the first person to attack wins when it comes to a gunfight then the normies would still win because there are far more of them.

>>26310712
>US
>Americans
found your problem

>>26310728
I don't think the average soldier is a good shot at all. But, if I had to bet on whether a soldier or the average robot would win in a firefight, it would not be a tough decision.

>>>26310756
>everyone I disagree with is female and has a certain type of vagina
How stupid do you even have to be.
>>
>>26310777
Not if you outsmart them. See Veitnam War, Middle Eastern Insurgency, etc. Chads can get tired. Also, most Chads wouldn't fuck with an armed robot if his life was on the line. They have too much pride to take such a risk.

Do you even own guns m9?
>>
>>26310711
>Most beta uprisings end from being outnumbered and from self inflicted wombs
Honestly they end early because the people who pull them off all seem to have double digit IQs, it's kind of nice that prepared and diligent people don't regularly try to be mass murders.
>>26310749
>>26310712
Politics, help from foreign powers, and they were willing to die in unseemly fucking numbers zerg rushing. I think the tet offensive ended with something like 40% of their force being shrekt.
>>26310777
>normies would still win because there are far more of them
Most normies are unarmed.
>But, if I had to bet on whether a soldier or the average robot would win in a firefight, it would not be a tough decision.
Well duh, I don't even know how many here even have guns or training but soldiers would arrive with overwhelming force and equipment some poorfag ghetto blaster isn't going to be much use when you get flashbanged and lit up.

A duel would depend on how practiced with weapons the robot is.
>>
>>26310838
>Do you even own guns m9?

No, I live in a first world country where guns are very heavily regulated. I'd rather not even visit the Land of the Free to get shot to death.
>>
>>26310838
Post yours with timestamp plz.
>>26310863
rip your freedoms
>>
>>26310863

so you're just talking a lot of shit while living in a country for big pussies?

LOL

USA USA USA!
>>
>>26310777

>How stupid do you even have to be.

you must be new here
>>
>>26310895
Let's hope you get shot by some stupid ass kid or a nigger while chanting USA, one day.
>>
>>26310914

why can i hold all this jealousy?

U S A
S
A
>>
File: goodbait.jpg (10 KB, 312x210) Image search: [Google]
goodbait.jpg
10 KB, 312x210
>>26309614
>implying any of you would have the balls to duel
You fuckers shit your pants with social interactions I seriously doubt you have the courage to challenge someone to a pistol duel, let alone know how to aim in the first place.
>>
>>26310863
Can't even defend yourself. smdh

You are the most ultimate cuck I had ever had the disadvatage of meeting. I would share my sympathy but why bother. You enjoy getting cucked this hard.
>>
>>26309734
That's because society is no longer honor based, it's a victimhood society. Whoever has the most victim points wins. Challenging someone publicly just puts them on a pedestal now.
>>
>>26310914
Most gun homicide is black on black and involves drugs, you'll have to wish pretty damn hard.
>>26310935
I'd imagine if you were suicidal it'd be a 'might as well' thing.
>>26310942
>it's a victimhood society. Whoever has the most victim points wins
Kind of putting this board on blast t b h, there's even a robot points chart.
>>
>>26309877
not a bad idea
>>
>>26310941
>Can't even defend yourself

Americans can't seem to defend themselves either seeing as they're getting killed in their fucking schools or even better, their own homes BY THE POLICE. Yeah, America sounds like a great place. It's so great that most robots are from America. That's not a gigantic warning sign or anything.
>>
>>26310983
Most channers are american foreign scum.
>>
you seem be on an AMERICAN website.

U S A
S
A

haters btfo

>>26310983
>>26311006

at least we can walk around like men and not have to tuck our sacks back.
>>
manspreading? fuck yeah
guns and pizza? pornography? fuck yeah
4chan and NSA? fuck yeah

AMERICA FUCK YEAH

USA USA USA
>>
>>26311047
Your "American" website is owned by a Japanese guy.
>>
>>26311080
Your foreign policy is guaranteed to be run by americans.
>>
>>26311080

.com = AMERICA

USA USA USA
S
A

U
S
A

U
S
A
>>
>>26311094
>moving the goalposts

l o l
>>
>>26310956
>I'd imagine if you were suicidal it'd be a 'might as well' thing.
If you can't off yourself in private I seriously doubt you have the courage to have a showdown with someone else
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.