[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you have ten seconds to tell me why I should even have sex when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1454312924396.jpg (192 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1454312924396.jpg
192 KB, 1080x720
you have ten seconds to tell me why I should even have sex when I could dp myself with two clean and faithful dildos?
> high chance of disease
> low chance at love
> real possibility of blackmail/revenge
fuck that
>>
People suck, dildo it up dude. I dig your shirt btw.
>>
>>26309345
You do you, OP.
>>
>>26309345
kill yourself fat whore
>>
>>26309345
It gets pretty lonely desu
I have over 50 onaholes, and none of them have brought me personal fulfillment

Even though i support myself, work a pretty decent job, and participate in my personal favorite hobbies i'm lonely and constantly think about suicide

If you can get out of this future get the fuck out of it, senpai
>>
>>26309345
> high chance of disease
> low chance at love
> real possibility of blackmail/revenge

If you only fuck Chads, then yes, this is true. How about you take a good long look at your taste in men, Stacy, and you'll realise that it isn't men that are the problem. It's you.
>>
>>26309345
Who is this succubus??
>>
>>26309345
That is fucking hot
You deep yourself a lot?
>>
>>26310312
> implying robots won't cheat with any whore without hesitation, bringing stds back to their first gf
> imolying robots want love and not a fucksock who tells them they're awesome
> implying robots don't love leaking shit, sometimes just to brag
fuck you

>>26310504
shmegeh
>>
>>26310911
B-but I was with my last gf for 5 years, never cheated on her, never spread personal information even after we split up (no mtter how much I want to bragpost her body) and we genuinely loved each other.
>>
File: mfljykHLaL1qzt48xo1_1280.jpg (155 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
mfljykHLaL1qzt48xo1_1280.jpg
155 KB, 1080x720
>>26310911
>>26309345
>still no regular updates from michelle
>>
>>26309345
I agree you should just masturbate. Everyone should. To many people in the world.
>>
>>26310989
You sound like a fucking dick.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.