[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a worse feeling in the world than your long term girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10
File: 1454562516031.jpg (83 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
1454562516031.jpg
83 KB, 499x750
Is there a worse feeling in the world than your long term girlfriend breaking up with you. I'm having a hard time coping with the fact that the girl I was so in love with gave up on me and just stopped caring about me. I can almost feel the knife in my back piercing my heart.

pic unrelated
>>
File: 258256584639.jpg (88 KB, 900x877) Image search: [Google]
258256584639.jpg
88 KB, 900x877
>>26308858
Just wait until shes taking dick from another guy

That will be worse, especially if the guy is a robot

>tfw just thinking about this situation fills me with anger and sadness
>tfw I realize it happens all the time
>>
Well I guess a positive thing about being ugly is that I won't need to experience breakups. It will inevitably end when she finds a better guy than me so I guess in a sense it's a blessing in disguise. Sure I will miss out on the good things having a gf can bring such as love, intimacy and so on. But I'll also not experience the painful heartbreak when Chad comes along because women only think me me me, not stability and family.
>>
File: Uu657O8[1].jpg (169 KB, 1663x1247) Image search: [Google]
Uu657O8[1].jpg
169 KB, 1663x1247
>>26308858
I've had to deal with loss much more serious than any stupid gf crap.

Try never having lived or done anything during your 20s.

Nothing compares to the complete waste of youth. Nothing.
>>
I just can't mentally fathom of loving someone and than falling out of love with that person. It's like I never not loved my parents or my best friend. I just can't believe someone can just say they love you, like she did to me, and than just decide she doesn't love me anymore. I just mentally can't understand that concept.
>>
Yeah, her divorcing you after 10 years over literally nothing, then taking the kids, dog, and anything else you care about, leaving you broke and completely alone.
>>
>>26308858
My gf of one year broke up with me on her birthday, via text, while I was on lunch break at work.

I know the feel my brother.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>26308987
>>26309018
>>26308858
GET THE HELL OUT NORMIES!

Play my roll game though . . .

You've been captured by ISIS and are going to be executed.

However, they will let you roll to decide how you'll be executed.

Last two digits decide your fate. . .
01-09: Beheaded with combat knife

10-19: Thrown off ten story building with some fags

20-29: burned in a cage

30-39: Shot to death with a pistol by junior jihadis

40-49: AK47ed while lying in a mass grave with a bunch of normies

50-59: dragged behind a technical

60-69: drowned in a cage

70-79: detcord beheading

80-89: stoned

90-98: crucified

00 Dubs: shotgun blast to the head

All Other Dubs: blown up in Obama approved drone strike

Trips: rescued by special forces.
>>
>>26309018
Does love means so little a woman would break up over text?..
>>
>>26308986
You must not be a woman, then. Most of them just do not care and if they get bored or something better comes along, they will just leave. I know the fucking feel all too well and it's so unfair, but that's the way they are. I'm sure guys do it to them, but you can kinda tell which guys are douchey or not. Women are far harder to read usually and are fucking two-faced as anything.
>>
>>26309101
Please save me navy seals
>>
>>26309101
Please no kill
>>
File: 1441664312430.png (71 KB, 353x352) Image search: [Google]
1441664312430.png
71 KB, 353x352
>>26308948
>Nothing compares to the complete waste of youth. Nothing.
never stops hurting
>>
>>26309101
Tirar
>>
>i can almost feel the knife in my back
Her falling out of love with you isn't a betrayal you stupid cuck. You just weren't doing it for her anymore. Not anyone's fault. People get bored.
Get the fuck over it.
>>
>>26309335
oh you roastie fucking bitch. Does loyalty mean nothing to you !!!
>>
>>26309101
origiroll comment
>>
>>26309335
FUCKING
NORMIES
GET
THE
FUCK

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAKDJRBRKROGJRHEUROGOFNSBWV3ITOGKGPTJEBSBFISKSBRHFIDKRN
>>
>>26309351
>roastie
I'm a dude.
Fuck off.
>>
If i get dubs I will get a qt long term gf like OP who will be loyal and stay with me.
If i get trips then European race war starts tomorrow
>>
File: ReeFrog.jpg (3 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
ReeFrog.jpg
3 KB, 244x206
>>26309335
You just don't leave someone on a whim after YEARS with each other, making memories, being eachothers best friends, assimilating into each others families, than decide "lol, actually I don't love you :p, we can still be friends tho bby :("
It is her fault. It is her fault. It is her fault. IT IS HER FAULT. go fuck yourself, do you lack basic human capacity of understand you goddamn fuclaf 2 2-/ 0
>>
>>26308858
SHES GONNA TAKE SO MUCH DICK OP

Just fuck club sluts and lift bro
>>
>>26308986
Women are just children. They'll have a favorite toy until they get bored of it. Then they toss it aside like it and never give it a second thought.

It's a result of living life on easy mode and always getting everything you want as soon as you want it.
>>
>>26309598
No. I think there is no hope for me. My life is just about over. It's ok though. I never had the luck in life.
>>
>>26309101
Rescue me robot overlord
>>
File: uijiji.png (194 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
uijiji.png
194 KB, 1366x768
uifdj
>>
>>26309723
ouch. burned in a cage. pretty much the worst.

>>26309101
My roll . . .my fate
>>
>>26309101
hey isis if you let me go ill give u a lil kISIS lol
>>
>>26309699
Ignore some of the assholes in this thread. I know what it feels like, and it is the fucking worst. Realize that the pain may never fully go away, but that's no reason to stop living. You don't know what your future is like, but you can choose not to be defined by what happened to you. If you're an ok guy, what she did was wrong and fucked. That should tell you what kind of person she really is. Work on self-improvement, block her from social media, cut unimportant mutual connections, and again, self improvement. Hope you make it, dude.
>>
>>26308858
There are plenty of worse feelings.

Walking in on your long term girlfriend cheating on you.

Your wife serving you divorce papers after you have built a life together.

Losing a close friend or family member.

Getting diagnosed with a terminal disease.

So many other things.

Quit being so fucking dramatic. Get over it.
>>
>>26309772
it's 5 off so i still get dubs hahahaha im free and you all died!
>>
>>26309804
fug *trips
>>
>>26309745
That feel when I cried and begged her not to go, and then again to come back after she had left. Can't do anything right I tell you.
>>
>>26309788
if were going to go through the fucking bad things olympics, no one is allowed to feel bad, because there's always someone who has it worse

by your stupid logic, theres only person in the world who's allowed to feel bad, and he's a quadrupal amputee rape-victim with 3rd degree burns who was just stood up on his wedding day while watching his pet dog kill his daughter

the fact that youre bitching about things on r9k shows that youre even whinier than OP is and youre almost as whiny as I am
>>
>>26309515
Grow up.
People do it every day.
>>
>>26309890
bruh you literally asked if there was any worse feeling. i'm not saying you don't feel bad. but to act like it's the worst feeling in the world to go through a breakup is pretty fucking melodramatic.
>>
>>26309870
>I still read that embarrassing email I sent her and break down
>>
>>26309699
Dont be a pussy
Unfuck yourself
>>
>>26309515
It is her fault, but saying that isn't going to change anything.

I want to break up with my gf of four years, and I feel just as bad as you, even though I'm in the opposite position. She didn't do anything wrong. I just don't feel the same way about her anymore. And while I don't want to hurt someone who loves me, I don't want to spend the rest of my life with someone I don't love because I was scared to break up.

I'm sure this is hard for your gf too. It sucks, there's no upside, but you gotta keep breathing.
>>
>>26309101
aloha snackbar, isis
>>
>>26309151
This is sad but true. All to true. Listen to him op
>>
>>26308858
i feel you mang, gf of 3 years broke up with me over a year ago and i'm only 30% over it. we lived together and everything. now i live with my parents, quit my job and do standup comedy. if my life is misery, i may as well make other people happy. i think about her every single day.

>>26308913
hurts worse when he's a total fucking chad. posts pictures bragging about banging her and he looks like what arnold schwarzenegger would look like if his mom used steroids throughout the pregnancy. lucky he's a manlet though, senpai tbqh baka.
>>
>>26309101
Sick of the faggot normies in this thread so I'll play.
>>
having your long-term girlfriend ditch you for another guy in public and not return your phone calls for the next 48 hours before returning like nothing happened?
>>
It's a bad feeling, I dated a girl for four years of High School prior to having broken up with her and I did not take it well at all so I am the last person you want to take advice from BUT this feeling does pass eventually. It's been quite some time since the break up and since we've stopped contacting one another completely but eventually, and even before I got into another long term relationship (had a few brief flings between then and now but that's it) it is a feeling that passes.

At this point I can't remember much of anything about our relationship besides larger aspects of our friendship, the many hours we spent watching film and television together and romanticizing our future and idealized versions of ourselves, however if I were to look back at those very conversations I'd understand how cringey a lot of them were and how there was never a very long term basis for this relationship beyond High School.

I am happy with my current girlfriend but if we were to break up I would be able to move on, I love her but I love myself enough to know I am capable of thriving with and without her.
>>
>>26309101

can i join isis and burn the normies ?
>>
>>26308858

OP, I know that feel all too well. 7 weeks ago, my girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me via phone.

One day, women claim they love you with all their heart. the next day, they cut you out of your life as if you had never been there to begin with. Women are pure fucking evil. It's only a matter of time before they dump you for someone better.

Women only use men for what they TRULY want - wealth, shelter and children. they don't want eternal companionship the way men do. and as soon as they sees you as a used-up dead end, they throw you away like a child's play toy.

I hate women. I view all of them now as objects for sex, and nothing more. They are parasitic, and they only care about wealth, shelter and children. The concept of "eternal companionship" is alien to them. So fuck them.

I'll live the rest of my life alone, and hopefully one day, I'll find happiness doing so, financially well off and playing unlimited video games.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
7 KB, 225x225
if i was u i would hang myself after work
>>
>>26308913
i think it's been happening to me this weekend.
>>
>>26311231
Do u want ur bum r8ped?
>>
>>26309101
wonder what will happen with this.
>>
File: a face bewilderment.jpg (139 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
a face bewilderment.jpg
139 KB, 800x800
>>26308913
>in college
>working 2 full time jobs
>3 weeks before christmas
>I help her move into her new apartment
>end of the day
>her parents are leaving
>she invites me to her living room
>asks me to sit down
>"I'm breaking up with you."
>"Why?"
>"Because you'll never be religious."
>Cry.
>Get up.
>Walk home.
>go to bed
>wake up
>go to bed
>wake up
>go to bed
>get a call
>"Anon you're fired"
>go to bed
>get a call
>"Anon you're fired"
>go to bed
>wake up
>"You missed your midterms. Do you want to make them up? What's going on? You were en route to get a B+!"
>hang up
>go to bed
>develop bed sores
>smell awful
>roommate offers to cook me dinner
>first time eating in days
>roommate starts leaving water by my bed
>proceed to starve
>go from 6' 160lbs to 5'10" 115 pounds
>it's been over a year
>call a counselor
>go to sleep
>wake up
>go to counselor
>she admits me as inpatient to psych ward
>three weeks later, sent back home
>slowly get my life together
>still have stretch marks on my inner thigh due to rapid loss of lean tissues

Women are for fucking, but I only date men now.
>>
>>26311564
Oh, I forgot to mention.

>2 weeks after breakup
>be 7pm
>be sleeping
>roommate wakes me up
>"how're you holding up?"
>silence.minutesof
>"so I guess you heard. you really deserved better."
>she was already dating her coworker from her new job
>remember she told me when we broke up that she'd be going to a party later that night
>remember that she was going with chad
>and now she's dating him
>no, she's still dating him
>she has probably been dating him for months.
>>
>>26309101
Rulluoluloul
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.