[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /lonely/ here? Do you deserve friends? Do you even want friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 22
File: 1454639855759.jpg (132 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1454639855759.jpg
132 KB, 500x500
Who /lonely/ here?
Do you deserve friends?
Do you even want friends?
>>
pls dont let me burn
>>
>>26308083

>Nobody responds to your thread except me to mock you
>>
File: smith.jpg (67 KB, 401x399) Image search: [Google]
smith.jpg
67 KB, 401x399
>>26308411
I guess it was inevitable,
>>
File: Screenshot_6.png (895 KB, 834x631) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_6.png
895 KB, 834x631
>Who /lonely/ here?
me :D
>Do you deserve friends?
I'm a nice person, but I guess I'm too nice, so it's a weakness.
>Do you even want friends?
yes, but I'm too fragile to take a risk
>>
File: 1423357958541.png (236 KB, 586x476) Image search: [Google]
1423357958541.png
236 KB, 586x476
>do you deserve friends
No
>do you want friends
It use to be yes but I have slowly for git why and have gotten use to the loneliness
>>
File: NEETfireworks1.jpg (148 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
NEETfireworks1.jpg
148 KB, 409x409
Yeah, I'd like a friend. So what? I'm an asshole. No one wants to be friends with an autist.
>>
>>26308083
I am. I think I don't want friends. I don't know. I would just disappoint and I would probably just depress them/hold them back?
Do I deserve friends? I hope I don't not deserve them.
>>
>>26308083
>Do you deserve friends?
I don't know if I deserve anything 2 bh ( to be desu)
I don't really look for them, but people seem to like me. I've gotten tired of people pretending to be nice to me though
>>
>>26308512
>I guess I'm too nice
>dontignoremeyourancidswine.jpg

There's always a reason why a person has no friends. For me, it's because I don't want friends. If you want friends but don't have any then it's your personality. Chances are you're either too shy or too annoying.
>>
nope
not after realizing I have nothing interesting to say
>>
I get lonely sometimes
I only have my bf to talk to
He's been my only friend for years
I wish I had friends, but I don't know how to talk to people
The only reason I can talk to my boyfriend is because he doesn't judge me for how I talk or the stupid things I say
I'm also very boring, never know what to say, and I don't really know how I can fix that
I'm grateful I have my boyfriend, but I need friends I can joke about other things too...
>>
>>26308083
Do you deserve friends?
No because Im 2 lazy to put in the effort to make them/keep them.
No, I can't be myself near other people because im not confortable with my physical appearance.
Also 98% of people don't interest me and I rather be alone than being with someone I don't relate to/interests me.
>>
I really did try in school but I was just too damn annoying :',(
>>
>>26308083
>Who /lonely/ here?
Me
>Do you deserve friends?
Does it matter?
Yes. But I'll never have them.
>>
File: 1428995402606.gif (981 KB, 342x239) Image search: [Google]
1428995402606.gif
981 KB, 342x239
>>26308671
>im so lonely all i have is a boyfriend ;(
>>
>>26308632
no, I didnt mean nice as in a "nice guy" entitled to women, I'm legitimately nice to everyone, I just cant put myself as a priority.
>Chances are you're either too shy or too annoying.
a bit of both I guess, I take months to talk to someone, but when I do I cringe at what I said afterwards
>>
>>26308757
>I'm legitimately nice to everyone

I'm sure you act nice but that doesn't mean you're a nice person. If you weren't so stupid, you would understand that you can actually weird people out by being too nice.
>>
>>26308700
I can't talk about a lot of things with him
>>
>have "friends"
>still feel lonely as fuck all the time
>>
>>26308083
>Do you deserve friends?
No one deserves anything
No
>>
>>26308813
Oh, so it's one of those relationships that are doomed to fail and only exists because both people are desperate? Thanks for telling me.
>>
Me
No, very little friends or accuaintances are ideal
>>
>>26308859
But don't you get really lonely?
I don't generally like other people but I still get really sad about being isolated.
>>
>>26308083
>Do you deserve friends?
Probably not.
There's part of me that would say no, and there's another part of me that desperately desires any kind of meaningful interaction with another human being.

>Who /lonely/ here?
We'll post here to try to get a reply that the majority of us won't, so, yeah, I am lonely. I'm lonely. I'sadfgagsdfa
>>
>>26308829
I like to talk about Pop music and celebs, and he listens to Indie music for one, there's no point in discussing Rihanna's new flop album if he doesn't care
You sound upset that I have a boyfriend and you don't though
>>
>>26308816
>have friends but not that many so feel lonely and insecure when they're with their other friends and I have no one to go to
>>
>>26308886
We all feel the need for social shit. Thats the only reason to have friends really.
>>
>>26308938
Yes, I am upset that I don't have a boyfriend as a fucking man. Jesus christ. Show me a smart woman. Go ahead, anyone.

I'm upset because you're not even alone but think you're lonely. You aren't lonely, just stupid.
>>
31 year old here

>do you want friends
had friends in my 20s. i never maintain relationships however, and over time i eventually cut all contact. i honestly cannot say if it is worse now. i'd rather be happy with myself than be strung along as a back-up plan 3rd wheel option for others. i am happier alone. it's odd, but that's the truth.
>>
>>26308974
You don't have to be completely alone to get lonely sometimes
>>
>>26308938
Holy shit. You both sound awful.
>>
>>26309013
>You don't have to be completely alone to get lonely sometimes
You don't have to be completely starving to get hungry sometimes.
>>
>>26309013
Yes, that happens to people who don't make real friends and just think they're friends with those people/that person. Like I said, that whore is in relationship that is DOOMED TO FAIL. I will be here for the greentext about how sad her life is because her boyfriend left her.

If you don't even like the people you call friends then they aren't your friends and THAT is why you still feel lonely.
>>
File: 1410751744957.png (45 KB, 700x904) Image search: [Google]
1410751744957.png
45 KB, 700x904
>>26308083
I deserve death for being a pathetic lonely virgin.
>>
File: 1444183560746.jpg (65 KB, 592x287) Image search: [Google]
1444183560746.jpg
65 KB, 592x287
I make friends, but then I become down and can't become motivated enough to keep them.

Then I have to make new ones.
>>
>>26309012
>strung along as a back-up plan 3rd wheel option for others.
Fuck I am that right now. I wish I could just cut them and be happy alone but they are all I have.I have been alone for years so even being back up feels nice. God I am pathetic.
>>
>>26309069
Thats not true at all, fucking hell we have deluded ourselves.
>>
>>26309286

No, he's right. We're pathetic scum. We're unfit to step upon this earth with our disgraceful bodies
>>
File: 1445918901184.png (55 KB, 800x1033) Image search: [Google]
1445918901184.png
55 KB, 800x1033
>>26309069
I also deserve to die for this.
But beartato is good.
>>
I don't know anymore.

I've found comfort in being alone. It still hurts sometimes, but it's a better alternative to the anxiety I feel around people.
>>
File: 1409968827977.jpg (148 KB, 622x622) Image search: [Google]
1409968827977.jpg
148 KB, 622x622
>>26309286
I am a failure in society, I've nearly dropped out of it if it weren't for me getting hired months ago.
I went from school and sitting at home, to work and sitting at home.
I do this same thing every single day. I am still tired. Sure I may have my own personal hobbies I do at home, sure I have my interests other than posting 4chan. But in the end I am laughing alone at my own jokes, talking to myself, and see no point in going outside anymore. I buy new nice clothes, I put them on, look in a mirror, and take them off. Those are my special occasions. The worst part is that I'm going to die this way. In a world full of at least 8 billion people, I won't have experienced what they have. But on the bright side it is my own life that I don't entirely hate, solitude is peaceful, it is the enemy called "loneliness" that tries to get you otherwise.

How many people will have lived a life like mine? I'm glad it's a life I can live in.

But do I deserve friends or not to be lonely, do I even deserve to live? Probably not.
>>
>>26309314
What the shit guys, we dont deserve fucking DEATH because we havent had sex
>>
>>26309416
Anybody who thinks they should die for being a virgin should die anyway. Why do these people need to continue living? The fact that you pretend to care about them just shows that you're a huge fucking normie.

I can't decide who should die first.
>>
File: saddead.gif (890 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
saddead.gif
890 KB, 305x320
>>26309416

You're right. We deserve more than death, to suffer horribly and then die is more justified.

Thankfully, we suffer every day of our lives.
>>
>>26309416
Why do you continue to pretend otherwise? Is the peace of mind I offer you not inviting?
>>
>>26309448
Let me die first senpai. Please.
>>
>>26309489
Nope. If I had a button that could end your life, I would not press it. I'd just leave it for you to press. How great am I.
>>
File: Cat_Adventure Gary.png (175 KB, 539x710) Image search: [Google]
Cat_Adventure Gary.png
175 KB, 539x710
>>26308083
Literally me, even has the name right.
>>
>>26309413
If youre here you deserve to live. Fuck anything otherwise.
>>26309448
You should actually kill yourself
>>26309454
>>26309463
I hope youre trolling but for real there worse things you can do and deserve to die than to not do something and desrve to die.

Case in point faggots like these>>26309448
>>
I don't even remember how to have friends

I've been alone for so long my brain has shifted into lone wolf mode and I can't shut it off
>>
>Do you deserve friends?
No
Yes
>>
>>26309596

Oh look, the idiot turns out to be a hypocrite. I didn't see that coming. It really doesn't matter what you want because I have no intention of killing myself whereas the people you don't want to die, do feel like killing themselves.

It's almost like you have no control of anything.
>>
File: zEQOhGP.jpg (66 KB, 720x537) Image search: [Google]
zEQOhGP.jpg
66 KB, 720x537
>Who /lonely/ here?
Very

>Do you deserve friends?
No

Sometimes
>>
I just want to die. Brutally or peacefully. I want off this ride.
>>
>>26309596
Deciding who needs to die is difficult, I think it would be a lot simpler if everyone just agreed to a worldwide suicide pact.

Nuke the planet or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z50p2v5Of0
>>
I dont want friends anymore, I want company because company doesnt judge. They come, they go, and it doesnt hurt on their way out. They are just replaced by newer company with different minds, or the same mindsets, or even better, none at all.

Fuck friends, they are wolves in sheeps clothing with fanged snakes for penises that wriggle into your eye sockets all the way into your heart so that when they are done, POP they rip your heart out and flaunt it so that you are even more injured than when they had originally found you out in the flock.
>>
>>26309736
Yeah I've always wanted friends who were just kind of there.

Friends who don't feel the need to say anything or do anything in particular, but are just content.
>>
File: 1454769610226.png (146 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
1454769610226.png
146 KB, 480x352
>>26308083
Honestly no
I don't like people
I wish I was isolated from all people
>>
I'm not lonely though I live by myself and seldom go out on the weekends. I really do like talking to people. I have a large circle of friends and acquaintance but won't bother with either group unless repeatedly bugged to. I do have to start hanging out with my best friend again. He's a great guy and I don't want him feeling neglected.
>>
File: 1440915193973.png (1 MB, 1200x1261) Image search: [Google]
1440915193973.png
1 MB, 1200x1261
I dont know man.

when i think about my past i get sad. even when it is something that isnt sad. like its already over and there is nothing to look forward to. im tired all the time. sometimes if i feel like someone gets the hint im not very social it makes me kind of want friends but its fleeting. ive been alone in my room for so much of my life now i just dont feel any interest in doing anything else. i dont even own a car or know how to get one or can even afford one. i cant deal with going to a job in person. im just not that interested in most things and have lost all my old hobbies many years ago.
>>
Rando did nothing wrong.
>>
Pretty fucking lonely here. I'm currently at a house party, felt too out of place so I locked myself in the car to shitpost here. Talked briefly to a qt but couldn't keep conversation. These events only depress me further, I don't know why I keep coming along with my friends.
>>
>>26310593
Fuck off normie, you aren't lonely.
>>
File: goaway.jpg (26 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
goaway.jpg
26 KB, 500x377
>>26310593
>I don't know why I keep coming along with my friends.
I don't know why you keep coming to /r9k/.
>>
>>26308083
No one deserve anything.
>>
I haven't had friends since I was 8 years old. I had a couple friends who lived in my neighborhood, each a block away in either direction on the next streets over. We'd play together riding bikes or playing NES or screwing around outside like kids do. I usually wasn't the one to call them first, though. I don't remember much, but I do remember that awkward feeling when I'd call their houses. If I wasn't playing with them, my activities were mostly quiet and alone - reading, drawing, playing with toys like Transformers and Ninja Turtles by myself, watching cartoons.

Then When I was 8 years old we moved and I never made any new friends. I could talk and joke around with other kids, but once the school day ended I returned to my separate existence. We all got older and they moved on to dating and partying and the kinds of things that teens do. I still kept to myself drawing, reading comics and playing video games.

Now, I've been alone for so long I don't know anything else. All of my pursuits are solitary ones. I can't relate to people my age, or really anyone. I just feel awkward around people, like I have to pretend to be a functional human being. I don't think I'm even capable of having friends any more. I don't know what to say or what to do. At least when I'm alone I don't have to pretend.
>>
>>26308083
>Do you deserve friends?
Don't deserve my current ones and don't deserve any more, I'm self-centered, socially inept and lie to the point of being almost pathological.
Of course. I'm still an extrovert, just only a failed one.
>>
>>26310676
It isn't impossible that a robot could've been invited to a party. Believe me when I say sitting alone outside of a raging party because of your complete and utter failure to socialize with others like a normal adult is a horrible, horrible experience. You really reach this new level of hatred for how different you have to be.
>>
>>26310593
Just being at the part is step 1, and its a big step. You might feel hopelessly awkward and out of place in the moment, but you're taking the steps necessary to become more social. Note your errors and continue to build.
>>
>>26308083
i would want friends purely because you're a loser if you don't have any, not because i want to or enjoy interacting with people.

its actually quite the dilemma tbqh, i want friends but i don't want to put up with any of the effort required to get them and the maintenance required to keep them

i basically just want numbers
>>
File: image.jpg (297 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297 KB, 1383x1600
>>26310778
Talking to people is horrifying, and even when I have enough weed or alcohol in my system to get rid of the anxiety, the payoff is NEVER worth it. I've tried taking on every approach and attitude I can think of, but people are invariably repelled by me. There's nothing left for me to try.
>>
>>26308671
You're a whore slut die die die die die die die.
>>
I'm lonely in the way a broken cup is empty. Some things just can't be filled.

I want to have success in writing more than I want friends. Because success would make me feel more like a whole person. It's hard to be around people when you feel like nothing desu.
>>
>>26308938
>pop music
do you listen to German pop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zZw7JhFwl8
>>
File: sadness.gif (499 KB, 350x198) Image search: [Google]
sadness.gif
499 KB, 350x198
I get lonely a lot. it's getting worse, too.
I am lucky enough to have a brother who I can relate to but now even he has his own friends and I feel us growing more distant.
I used to play WoW with a group of people but we've all grown apart, they now have gf's and no time for social gaming. High school friends are LONG gone, the only person I've had visit since getting my own apartment visited once for an hour and then she left. She's in art school and so obnoxiously normie I don't even speak with her on Facebook.

Complete Kissless virgin. And of course, I can't complain about that apparently since I'm gay, but no one understands that I don't want a quick fuck. I want someone to spend time with. But I'm so hopelessly clueless with picking up signals and definitely not flamboyant, trying to find a guy is just impossible outside of scummy dating apps.

I've just got my brother and my mom, and I don't know how much longer I can do that. I feel like I fit in when I keep people at a distance (like with my coworkers) but when I get close to someone I just completely lose interest. It's like I've learned to make people like me, but I never learned to like people. Fuck.
>>
File: 1429665567591.gif (799 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1429665567591.gif
799 KB, 200x189
i want friends but i am afraid to open myself up to people, in case i get hurt again.
>>
File: 51758838_p3.jpg (47 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
51758838_p3.jpg
47 KB, 600x578
>tfw no friend to watch/talk about idols with
>>
>>26310523
You're damn right.
Fuck Original Comments. What's the point of having them if people are gonna bypass them by typing "Original comment btw"
>>
I get lonely sometimes.

I always get that feeling of making new friends on steam, but then I remember I have no personality and I just hide those feelings.
>>
>>26308386

I'm not lonely

I am alone though and I wish to stay that way, I don't want friends or girlfriend or anything I just want to be alone

Being alone =/= being lonely
>>
Why threaddsad
>>
Lisa was a 10/10 game.
>>
How do you even make friends if you're not in college?
>>
I deserve to be alone, so that's what I'll accept.
>>
>>26313132
Seconding this question. I mean, there's getting a job but what if you work from home or with people who are nothing like you. Also, there's online gaming and online dating, but what if you don't play games all that well and don't get dates.
I remember asking someone about how I can make friends and they suggested I go to meetup .com but I just browsed for a bit and couldn't really find anything I wanted to go to very much.
>>
Generally lonely, but sometimes I'll have episodes of crushing loneliness

I'm not a horrible person, so I mean I don't think I actively deserve to be barred from having friends.

Sometimes I think about what it would be like with friends and I kind of want them, but my un-want for friends is stronger.
>>
>>26308083
I'm further realizing that I'm only lonely when I'm among people I know. They're able to have relationships with others -- friendly or romantic -- that I just cannot replicate.

I went out tonight for a co-worker's birthday thing. It was him, his boyfriend, and these three girls they knew. I tried fitting in with them and I just couldn't. The best part of the night was the ten or so minutes I was alone at the bar, drinking and observing those I didn't know around me.

The idea of death being the ability to float around and observe everything going on is incredibly appearling.
>>
I'm lonely because I'm been lonely too long to understand how not to be lonely.

I've talk to people a lot, but I don't care about them. I'm just waiting for someone I care about, which I haven't met in a few years.
>>
File: 1426376544498.gif (497 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1426376544498.gif
497 KB, 500x376
>Do you deserve friends?
No, I really don't. I don't even put the effort in anymore because it's impossible to fight autism. I'm also a hollow person who can barely think for himself. I shouldn't be putting people through my bullshit for my own selfish reasons.

Yes.
>>
>>26313132
Getting a job, a hobby, things like that, it is harder if you don't go to college.

but you can make it bro, just b urself xd
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.