[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Alright class time for you to give your presentations, remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 650x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 650x354
>Alright class time for you to give your presentations, remember it must be at least 5 minutes!
>Okay let's see who's first - oh looks like it's Anon!
>Oh don't be shy Anon, it's only 5 minutes!..at least
>Now everybody remember to listen closely and take notes on Anons presentation!
>Okay, anytime you're ready to start, Anon!
>>
>>26306911
You don't give presentations in classes like this. The only type of presentation you would give would be some type of engineering model/experiment. But that's only if it's an engineering class, and even then it's with a group and just doing something like programming a robot.
>>
File: Timcookxmas.jpg (80 KB, 897x612) Image search: [Google]
Timcookxmas.jpg
80 KB, 897x612
>>26306911
That image always makes me kek inside. All those macbooks. No wonder apple is successful. btw from what I know, this is a journalism class too.
>>
And that's why I cannot go to uni/college and stuck with just HS level education for the rest of my life.
>>
>>26306911
We had marked presentation for the next 10 weeks and I got picked to be in the first week with 2 others. Presenting terrifies me. To make it worse I was given the topic of 'discrimination against woman in science and wider society'
>>
>>26307201
Oh and it was a 15 minute presentation
>>
>>26307201
kek nice subject. What major are you btw?

I personally don't have that much of an issue presenting. I just can't socialize for shit.
>>
>that one normalfag that comes into these threads and try to push the idea that he is a "robot" and he is extremely comfortable giving presentations

I wish that we could ban these reddit normalfags from /r9k/, If you don't have extreme stage fright making it impossible for you to do presentations than you need to get the fuck off this board you fucking normie.
>>
>>26307232
I study Psychology in the UK which I think basically is the same as your major.

The degree as a whole is actually pretty scientific but it looks like I fucked up in which module I picked... For us in psychology we present on a semi-regular basis I wouldn't say its only a English type courses.

Presenting isn't too bad, spontaneous conversation which you didn't rehearse the night before is definitely harder. Maybe if I wasn't so lazy I would do that.
>>
>>26307286
Its not that I am comfortable. I just don't give a shit what normies think of me. No need to get mad. If anything, its the normies that get nervous when they have to present something since their reputation is always on the line. I have nothing to lose.

>>26307307
I feel for the EE meme. Frustrating as all hell. I didn't have to do a lot of presentations except for a 15 minute presentation about identity or some shit for one of my core classes.
>>
>>26307286
I dunno if that's true... I cope terribly with presenting the day before.. I will breath the whole day until I actually present but when I get up there I just spew out my internal script verbatim and it's done and I can sit down. I don't present shit but im definitely finding it a lot scarier than others.
>>
>>26307335
What course? / major thing you do?
>>
>>26307389
Electrical Engineering. The course I took was a Literature class that all majors have to take. The most SJW class I ever had to take. At least the ethics course I had to take wasn't even like that in the slightest was pretty cool to be quite honest.
>>
>>26307286
Normies can go wherever they want, it's one of our privileges. Sorry hth ;^)
>>
>>26307440
aha yeah mine was called 'social issues in psychology' Im not saying there isn't discrimination and stuff but half the studies people use to back up this SJW stuff are garbage and this is like actual published research opposed to a buzzfeed survey. Engineering is a sweet course man, all the guys I know who do engineering are so safe. Good luck with your studies man!
>>
>>26307550
Same for you anon. We are going to make it.
>>
File: Ltxpies.png (10 KB, 592x405) Image search: [Google]
Ltxpies.png
10 KB, 592x405
>all those laptops
>probably copying the lecture notes into Word

REE YOU CAN'T MAKE GOOD NOTES ON A LAPTOP

>"wow anon your essay looks really good"
>"heh thanks Chad"
>I look at his essay
>he's printed out fragments of a word document and written the equations in pencil
>"how'd'a put the numbers and shit in anon?"
>"I use LaTeX but you could use Microsoft Equation if it's too-"
>"wow anon you're such a loser"
>wut the fuck
>Chad turns to Stacy and whispers in her ear
>they laugh
>I begin to twitch
>laugh and say
>"heh I use LaTeX for everything, except sex letters, heh no EVEN for those!"
>nervous laughing
>...
>ask engaging questions in seminars
>enjoy talking to my tutor after class
>later Chad comes up to me (angry)
>"anon what the fuck dude? you're making us look bad"
>"well I want to study a Phd and-"
>Stacy cuts in
>"Jesus you fucking creep, everyone is sick of hearing your shit all the time so just stop okay?!"
>"no."

Man I hated Undergraduate. Most of them were there just to go though the Higher Education meat grinder and become middle class wageslaves. Thank G-d it gets better as the normos go and work in banking/law/etc
>>
>>26307335
>>26307351
>>26307505
>>26307505
FLIPPING NORMIES LEAVE REEEEEEE
>>
>>26308660
You went to a shit school. I've literally never experienced anything like this in my undergrad classes.
>>
>>26308660
what the fuck? that's just rude bullying, people are really that rude in real life? LaTeX is awesome anyways.
>>
>>26307335
>Its not that i am comfortable
You're right, it's that you're a FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26308769
If it makes you feel better, I never had a gf, I don't have friends, and I sit alone in my dorm all weekend.
>>
>>26308733
It was one of the top Universities in the UK >>26308740
There are many, many bullies. They are very "smart", but they're either normies or crypto-normies, They are very smart but not academic in the slightest. They just want to get on daddy's gravy train.
>>
>>26308814
That does make me feel better, thank you for your LIES
fucking normie
>>
>>26308828
that's rough. i've heard the UK is hard on robots with 'lad culture' and shit.
>>
>>26308850
But I am not a normie in the slightest. I am not lying to you. I just so happen to not have stage freight or whatever. I am still never gonna get a hug or a kiss ever considering how I am short (5'4") and overweight.
>>
>w-well you s-s-see
>the jews are re-responsible for all the p-problems
>>
>tfw forgot mature student application deadline was 1st feb
is there anyway i can apply?
>>
>>26308909
Well now I believe you, that's a damn shame.
>>
File: 1410648615191.jpg (146 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
1410648615191.jpg
146 KB, 500x625
>>26308963
From what I read, Hitler was also a sperg too and he was one of the greatest speakers of the 20th century if not of all time. Do I still have hope at least?
>>
>>26309019
If you lost weight and lived in an asian country you could make it
>>
File: nightmare tbh.png (884 KB, 1280x962) Image search: [Google]
nightmare tbh.png
884 KB, 1280x962
>>26308877
you would be right.

>2am coming home from the library
>free Uni bus
>sit in my spot (top deck, back row, window)
>bus stops
>hear shouting from downstairs
>no.
>20 "rah rah" posh lads come up the stairs
>lots of posh girls with them
>they're all loud and obnoxious
>one of them starts shouting at me
>ignore him
>they all go quiet and giggle
>they all chant/shout at me while the girls laugh
>...
>cute girl comes up the bus and sits near me
>try to start a conversation
>the "lads" start jeering and shouting "whayy fuck her mate, right in the arse"
>they all laugh
>I want to die
>listen to Eroica and pretend I'm Napoleon killing normies with the Grande ArmRee (yes I know it's autistic)

Just imagine this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h4cxFrww6A
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.