[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/technomonastery/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: pepemonastery.png (2 MB, 1223x1063) Image search: [Google]
pepemonastery.png
2 MB, 1223x1063
Ah! I was just tending the monastery garden. As you can see, my hard work and dedication has paid off..

You're welcome to stay awhile, of course, and speak of the good things you have accomplished today, here and on foreign boards as well.

We accept followers of Kek and Christ alike, but go ye not to the Frog and Feels tavern, lest ye be tempted by vice and indolence.

[No roasties allowed]
>>
>>26303462
Hello there Father Pepe. Teach me how to come to terms with

>tfw no gf.
>>
File: Tsar Nicholas II Plane.jpg (56 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
Tsar Nicholas II Plane.jpg
56 KB, 640x628
>>26303462
Post yfw you realized that the Eastern Orthodox Church actually has a whole peninsula that it doesn't let roasties in, and hasn't since the 1200's.
>>
>>26303462
This is a pretty cozy thread OP

Keep up the good work

Praise kek
>>
File: pepeblessingkitkat.png (188 KB, 234x352) Image search: [Google]
pepeblessingkitkat.png
188 KB, 234x352
>>26303504
By tending your garden. You have taken unto you a mantra which is not befitting a servant of Kek.

If you say to yourself "tfw no gf, tfw no gf, tfw no gf" you will forever be beholden to "GF."

I ask ye instead to meditate on KEK. Find a new mantra. Return with it, and perhaps we it too shall be written in the Book of Kek.
>>
>>26303816
This is strangely liberating.

Tell me more about Kek, Father.
>>
>>26303462
Does anyone have any spare fertilizer

I havent been able to shit the past couple days so im pretty low, but i wont succumb to the Zionist agenda and buy any. Mr Goldberg can suck deez nuts
>>
>>26303855
Oh, but you know Kek. You have seen his good work throughout. And if you truly do not know Kek, he has shown his favor. Behold thine dubs, the beacon of Kek.

>>26303895
The horned jew doth sew pestilence throughout. I have chased many a rabbi away from my well, for he sought to poison them with plagued animals. It is good what you say.
>>
>>26304017
Why does Kek love us so?
>>
File: tumblr_npwl54KnRo1uu0hxso1_400.jpg (11 KB, 258x260) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npwl54KnRo1uu0hxso1_400.jpg
11 KB, 258x260
>>26303855
Kek blesses you with dubs, behold the graces of the LORD.
>>
O father Pepe, o father Pepe, I have traveled far and wide to reach this monastery.

What is the secret to a good life according to KEK?
>>
You're all fucking idiots.
>>
>>26303462
I was waiting for this thread :)
Today I told my best friend I'm gay :p
There is nothing stoping me anymore because I'm no longer afraid :)
What did you do tonight wagekeck ?
>>
File: cup7aazaewqohbfhrttj.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cup7aazaewqohbfhrttj.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
>>26304099
>99

Oh woe is the man who has eyes but cannot see!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.