[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit. I'm going to try my best to type because I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Holy shit.

I'm going to try my best to type because I'm still in shock.

>wake up this morning
>sun is out feels like its going to be a good day
>parents just received their income tax check
>gives me 100$ to go to the bar with my "friends" (haven't had a friend in years since high school with a fellow outcast)
>I say okay then I go to leave to the bar
>I walk in sit down and order a drink

>I've only drank a handful of times so I ask the bartender if there's any specials
>end up with a rum and coke.
>I recognize a Stacy from high school who would laugh at me but I don't think anything of it
>she's with her friends on the other side of the bar
>ten minutes pass and she comes up to the bar to order another drink
>she glances at me then does a double tack at me
>Anon? She asks with a smile
>I say yes its me
>she says wow you haven't changed a bit anon
>I say haha yeah
>she invites me meet her friends
>they all seem nice and there was a 5/10 red head that I thought maybe I had a chance with
>they ask me if I wanna go to another bar
>I say sure
>Decide to drive with them because I'm about 8 drinks in at this point
>we pull up to an apartment complex
>I ask what why we drove there
>she laughs and says Ohh anonn or some shit
>we go up to I guess one of the stacys apartments and we all sit down
>have a couple more drinks
>feeling good
>one of them offer me mushrooms
>I say fuck no
>but then she started flirting me and I caved in(I'm a pussy I know)
>start to trip feel good but wierd
>see school Stacy texting on her phone alot
> All of a sudden BANG BANG BANG
>School stacys boyfriend comes bursting through into the front room yelling like a mad man
>he grabs me and ties me up
>I literally think I'm in a nightmare and I try to wake up because this shit doesn't happen in real life
>can't wake up
>I'm am having a horrible bad trip with this Chad screaming and spitting in my face
>He takes the rope off
Part 1\2
>>
>>26303124
Hurry up OP don't got all day
>>
>>26303124
I gotta go to work soon, cmon this better be good
>>
stopped reading at >cant wake up

try harder next time
>>
>he takes the rope off
>tells me to strip to my underwear
>all the stacys are laughing at me
>I feel crushed x1000 feel absolutely worthless
>they take pictures and kicked me out without any of my clothes
>still tripping hard stumbling around out side
>The fucking police pull up to me and I try to explain but he thinks I'm super drunk cause I can barely speak
>I get arrested and spend the night in jail
>get released in the morning and walk home
>get home type this

This was fucking horrible I don't ever want think about this again.
>>
serves you right normieshit
i hope he killed you
>>
>>26303282
This is why we don't go outside OP, I hope you learned your lesson, you are trapped here. You cannot escape the void, the only thing out there for us are normie attacks.
>>
>>26303298
Well since op is here right this I doubt he killed him dumbass
>>
>>26303282
Attack his family and friends and break shit in his house
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHlT-aZeTUM
>>
>>26303124
>>26303282
normies are a helluva drug
>>
>>26303298
I wish I was a normalshit because then maybe I wouldn't have been mentally and psychologically attacked.
>>
Kek you got REKT holy shit op
>>
>>26303124
What was it like? What did you see?
>>
>>26303124
>>26303282

That's some GTA tier crazy shit nigga.

Just laugh about it, this is the probably the most fun thing you'll experience in your shitty existence so embrace it.

Or alternatively If you have balls, go to the Chad and Stacy and fuck them up so they don't use the picture they took.
>>
>>26303124
sorry to tell you this op but you need to get back at this guy and fucking beat the shit out of him the stacys will then respect you a bit
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-07-01-05-59~2.jpg (342 KB, 1440x2023) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-07-01-05-59~2.jpg
342 KB, 1440x2023
Hey man that sounds pretty fucking crazy, but

A) you're fine (if embarrassed)
B) you had an adventure (and something to greentext)
C) you gained XP

So all things considered, I'd say you came out on top, in comparison to staying home and wasting another night on 4chan. And as long as you can laugh about it it won't psychologically scar you. Bretty good/10
>>
Things that never happened thread?

I fucked a girl once
>>
>>26303124
Time to get /snitchy/ my man
>>
Well at least you didn't die or get mugged or get raped, right?

I still don't believe you, though. It would have been more realistic if you just said you got lucky and Stacy fucked you.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.