[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about abortions, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (339 KB, 1321x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
339 KB, 1321x1600
How do you feel about abortions, /r9k/?
>>
>>26301069
they're alright
blex
>>
>>26301069
HOHOH OHO

so these threads are moving from /b/ to here now?

anyone in thread now these people? i know but do you?
>>
actually lowers crime rates 20 years after being legalized anywhere by giving would-be single mothers the chance to kill the next generation of criminals
>>
File: now thats a spicy meatball.jpg (16 KB, 365x531) Image search: [Google]
now thats a spicy meatball.jpg
16 KB, 365x531
Why even keep those alive?
>>
I'm all for it. The world has too many people
>>
>>26301342
For the memes, of course
>>
>>26301069
thank mr spooligan
Ylilauta blox
>>
>>26301069
We share a board with each other, I guess...
>>
>>26301342
>"Yeah... I have no brain. Big woop! Wanna fight about it??"
>>
i recently found out that my mother had an abortion when she was 18
really i'm just jealous
>>
Claire>Lola

Fight me, faggots
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 320x212) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 320x212
>>26301069
Oi. Como vai voce
>>
>less people in the world
>less criminals
>less children born with disabilities
>less children in adoption
>less children having to live in a shitty environment

I don't see the problem with it
>>
>>26301069

In Cases Like These They Should Definitely Happen.
>>
Wish I wasn't born. I think abortion should be illegal in all cases though. You can't use abortion as a contraceptive - that's what condoms and birth control are for.
>>
>>26301069
degeneracy caused by the dissolution of marriage which leads me to paying taxes for some jungle negress too stupid to make her baby daddy wear condoms
>>
>>26302673
>>26302709

>implying birth control and condoms are effective
>implying tyrone and cletus know how to effectively use birth control correctly
>implying they even have money to buy enough birth control for their Chad-tier fucking
>implying they won't pop out a bunch of kids that scream and run around walmart and grow up to steal your shit
>>
>>26302589
you forgot
>less niggers
>less curryniggers
>less sandniggers
>less riceniggers
>less spics
>>
It's hard to have a real debate about it because if you question abortion then s bunch of people are like "muh soggy knees!!!!"
>>
>>26301069
i wish we could draw a line in the sand on when "life starts" so we can kill this sacred calf and talk about important political matters.
>>
>>26301069
I'm cool with them. There are two reasons why in OP's pic.
>>
>>26302839
It starts when you cum in a girl's vagina
>>
>>26301069
abortion is great but it's being misused. It should be illegal to birth creatures like those along with mental illnesses like schizophrenia and homosexuality
>>
>>26302976
>reducing the amount of hicks and niglets
>misused
>>
Drop um like it's HOT

Did you hear the hooligans mother is support the zika induced monochi whatever disease victims?

Abort. that. shit.
>>
>>26302908
tell those heathens that
>>
>>26301069
i support euthanasia in all its forms
>>
CLAIRE CLAIRE

LOLA LOLA

LOLA LOLA

CLAIRE CLAIRE
>>
>>26303153
if used effectively it could get rid of all the undesireables. If we're taking away the rights of the unborn child, why not the rights of the parents? I mean parents who want retarded children can't possibly be fit to be parents
>>
File: 5345645.gif (1010 KB, 500x256) Image search: [Google]
5345645.gif
1010 KB, 500x256
>>26303653
claire is a cute as fuck name senpai
should be given to qts and not vagina fleshspawns
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.