[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Went to IKEA nearby to get food >While standing in line,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1454229344422.jpg (24 KB, 705x419) Image search: [Google]
1454229344422.jpg
24 KB, 705x419
>Went to IKEA nearby to get food
>While standing in line, see a a tall attractive guy with two women, one pregnant and the other holding a baby while a little girl is hanging on the guy's legs
>A couple next to me in line talks to them and wants to know about the baby, how old it is, etc
>Hear them talking and learn that the baby is his by the one woman, the pregnant other woman is also because of him, and the little girl is his by another woman not there (some implication that he's not with *that* woman anymore)
>They're all happy and the guy literally puts each of his arms around both of the woman for a big proud group hug, he even kisses one then the other
>The couple are happy for them and say good for them, same with an older woman behind them in line listening to the conversation
>The guy is actively fucking and having kids with two women at the same time, and at least one other before them
>People are glad about it and congratulating and patting them on the back more or less

Is this the future? Did I wake up into some fucked up world where harems are celebrated and will become the norm?
>>
>>26299556
if you was the guy you would be happy

just concentrate on getting one girl before worrying about 2 anon
>>
>>26299556
religion is the reason why we forced men to take only 1 woman, you've abandoned religion so now be happy with the law of the jungle
>>
whatever. chad can keep popping out babies all over the place in public it doesn't bother me what he does.

I just wish this whole eugenics thing offered us robots a way to opt out of life by lethal injection.
>>
>>26299556
Of course they clap for the chad. Whatever he does he is a hero
>>
>>26299593
This is good advice OP. You're probably invisible to the opposite sex at the moment.
>>
File: elliot-rodger.jpg (27 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger.jpg
27 KB, 600x399
>>26299556
This is why we robots can't have nice things.
>>
>>26299556
I would rather share a hot girl with another guy than be stuck with a fat uggo.
>>
File: grapes.png (246 KB, 393x212) Image search: [Google]
grapes.png
246 KB, 393x212
These delicious grapes eh OP?
>>
You know....

with the way women like to talk behind one anothers back and their natural tenancy to be jealous.....I bet when the guy is alone with one, they shit all over the other one.

Now the guy would try to keep the peace because hey 2 pussies. But it would be hard.
>>
>>26299686

anything that involves doing anything to impress a female enough to think about you sexually is not worth it in this society.
>>
That brings up a good question.

What about those religions where they guy has 8 wives and they all share him? Is he a Chad? Usually he is ugly as fuck.
>>
>>26299556
This actually may be the future tho :p
Chads get all the girls and the rest of the men become either herbivore: ( or gay :)
You could always become a tranny who fucks other tenants only op :)
>>
>>26299750
Usually just some manipulative asshole contorting religion as a way of scoring with chicks.
>>
>Did I wake up into some fucked up world where harems are celebrated and will become the norm
>will become the norm
>will become
Do you know jack shit about history OP?
Harems (1 man with multiple wives) was the standard in many ancient societies worldwide.
Also in modern day religions like Islam still allow polygamy.
>>
>>26299883
Except based Christianity.
>>
>>26299556
OP, I do the same thing butbwith men and I cant get them knocked up, and you better believe I've tried, I fuck my main BF almost daily but my other 2 men are a weekend fuck, I know he knows I'm getting dick elsewhere but hes to beta to bring it up life is good
>>
>>26300023
You're a huge flaming mentally ill fagoto.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.