[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Itt:Post crazy things that happened to you on sleep depreviation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: WhenYouNutButShestillSuckin.jpg (20 KB, 412x412) Image search: [Google]
WhenYouNutButShestillSuckin.jpg
20 KB, 412x412
Itt:Post crazy things that happened to you on sleep depreviation

Planning to stay awake 3 days and wanted to hear other anons hallucination and experiences from being awake long.
>>
>>26298755

I once didn't sleep for 2 days, and saw a bird fly from my ceiling fan to my bookshelf. I went to grab the bird from the book shelf, and then realized there was never a bird in the room in the first place.

I wouldn't recommend staying up. It just gives you sleep debt, and makes you feel like you're going to collapse from exhaustion.
>>
>>26298835
I just wanted to see what sleep depreviation hallucinations are like. Also sleep debt doesn't sound so bad
>>
>>26298918

>sleep debt doesn't sound bad

Try being tired for a week or two after you don't sleep for a couple night. It's not good for your health.
>>
>>26299032
3 days can't give me that much sleep debt right
>>
>>26299106

You're missing 24 hours of sleep that you needed, so yeah. That's 24 hours in sleep debt you'll need to pay off.
>>
>>26298835
From two days? That sounds like complete bullshit. I've gone three days on a meth binge and didn't see anything.
>>
>>26300381

Obvious meth is going to produce different outcomes. I've heard you see tree people after 3-5 days of staying up on meth.
>>
>>26300694
Tree people sounds rad desu
>>
>>26300694
The chances of hallucinating when staying up for days on stimulants is higher than when staying up sober because of the chances of stimulant psychosis. Either your story is bullshit or you're a complete wimp when it comes to missing sleep.
>>
>>26301260

I've stayed up numerous times. That long, and that's the only time I've ever hallucinated. It's real, and I agree that it doesn't make too much sense that I would have such a vivid hallucination with just 2 days, but it happened, so I reported it in this threads.
>>
>>26298755
>Boot camp, not in base, sleeping in tents
>Fucking shit sleep
>My turn to guard.
>Standing with vest and weapon
>Out of focus from how tired I am
>My commander and a soldier are lifting a locker to the side of me
>Oh shit look alert for the commander
>Look towards them, see no one.
>Micro dreams happened several times
>Fuck the army
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.