[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /feels-like-2016-is-shaping-up-to-b e-the-new-worst-year-of-their-lives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 7yearsago.png (33 KB, 330x74) Image search: [Google]
7yearsago.png
33 KB, 330x74
who /feels-like-2016-is-shaping-up-to-be-the-new-worst-year-of-their-lives/ here?
>>
oh yeah, can't even get drunk, which is the only thing I liked doing
>>
>7 years ago

Hail, time traveler. How are things in the future?
>>
nah its gonna be a lot better than 2015 for me atleast

fuck 2015 fucking garbage
>>
>mfw 2015 ended up with me getting charged and my shit taken away from the popo for literally saying mean things on the internet.
>2016, gotta shell out money for a lawyer, money I don't have, just to prove that I wasn't being fucking serious which is already so damn obvious.
>mfw there is no free speech.
Using 4chan on mobile fucking sucks. I want my damn pc back.
>>
>>26298325
>literally saying mean things on the internet.

did you make a "some of you guys are alright.." meme?
>>
>>26298135
Oh definetly for me this year is going to fucking destroy me I think
>>
>>26298423
No not even that, believe it or not.
>>
>>26298325

You from the UK?
>>
>>26298291
I know right, I went into 2015 thinking 2014 was shit but in retrospect I did a lot that year. 2015 was just nonsense. This year's been going good for me so far.
>>
have a feeling this is either the year that things start going my way or the year that I lose all hope
>>
>>26298511
United States, m8.
Me and some other /b/tards were in a Skype chat being edgy fucks and joked about bombing public places and shit.
Apparently that's enough to warrant a SWAT team at your door at three AM and them taking away all of your shit.
Had to buy a new phone so I could get my 4chan daily dosage.
Fuck this country.
>>
>>26298579

Ah, it's good to live in the land of the free, no?
>>
>>26298135
mixed feelings tbqhwy
>>
>>26298579
And I thought Europe was bad for arresting people for holocaust denial, jesus christ

>>26298547
Yeah everything got so much worse in 2015 and nothing was even memorable to me

Probably the shittiest year of my life and will be forever
>>
>>26298591
More like land of the slaves and land of censorship.
First it was SOPA, now the TPP.
What is it with Americans and wanting to fucking censor everything from TV to music to now the fucking internet?
Piss off burgers you rion everything.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.