[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Theres a girl at my house right now. We're watching movies.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: TlCkcg9.jpg (25 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
TlCkcg9.jpg
25 KB, 500x279
Theres a girl at my house right now. We're watching movies.

Wat do?

>Inb4 normie

this is a new thing for me. I need help guys.
>>
>>26297269
throw a fart
>>
Watch movie
>>
>>26297269
She's 12, it's past her bedtime.
>>
>>26297269
Stick your arm around her on the couch. Sit really close to her. SHE WANTS YOU TO DO THIS. Once you stick your arm around her she'll snuggle up to you.
>>
>>26297297
If she's 12 im 12.
>>
watch a shitty wes anderson flic. It'll make her feel like you know something about film. (the guy's a hack dwai)
>>
T A L K
A
L
K
Just talk about something, you sperg. The movie, the weather, anything. When she is comfortable cuddle or some shit and if she's into you the rest will sort itself out. Also drinks will help.
>>
>>26297317
Enjoy your van underage
>>
>>26297308
I can feel the pasta in my pocket beginning to move. I'm freaked out.
>>
watch nymphomaniac and make her extremely uncomfortable from all the sex scenes
>>
>>26297398
Please do this for me anon! I want you to be happy! Just put your arm around her. Don't try to be sly about it either. Just do it. It will work. Good luck!
>>
Listen for the key words anon.
>I'm cold
>I'm uncomfortable
>I'm tired

Blank check for cuddling.
>>
>>26297269
nothing, sit the fuck down and watch one with her
>>
>>26297269
playfully grab for her cooter. girls love it when you do this.
>>
wait for her to leave, and then smell the seat where she was sitting while jerking off
>>
do girls butts smell nice, lads?
>>
>>26297636
I'm about to find out
>>
>>26297636
they smell like butts, familaialala
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.