[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have had tinder for three days >have four profile pictures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7 KB, 400x400
>have had tinder for three days
>have four profile pictures and what I think is a funny bio
>have swiped honestly so the algorithm doesnt think I'm a spam bot
>have liked ~200 girls
>one match to a fatty
>she never responded to my message

Honestly thinking of killing myself.
>>
ya just end yourself bruh
>>
Dude, tinder girls are notoriously picky and shallow. They're only looking to get fucked by Chad Thundercock. They don't care how nice you are, how funny you are, how smart you are, how sweet you are. Unlike most men, they will accept no one who fails to live up to their outrageously high standards. They have no self awareness. They have no hobbies other then shopping, drinking, getting fucked, taking selfies, and sucking dick. You do no want to spend time with these hos. They are horrible people and you are better than them. The women you really want know this too. Now you have to go out and find them.
>>
try OkC
>>
>>26296742

>one match to a fatty
>fatty

Maybe because you're a shallow person. Girls can smell that on you and run the other way.
>>
>My hobbies are: traveling, shopping, tasty food, going out with friends and netflix
>Wanderlust
>I'm not like the others

I'm quite sure AI will surpass female originality soon.
>>
>why don't girls like us
>proceeds to talk shit about women

r9k is satire, right?
>>
>>26296962
>traveling
>ie being myself in a different position on the planet
>shopping
>ie being myself while spending money
>tasty food
>ie being myself while satisfying a need
>going out with friends
>ie being myself with other people being their selves

god damn it's like the concept of doing something interesting and different is completely foreign to roasties
>>
>>26296884
Exactly. I had a lot of stacy matches, tried to have an interesting conversation. Not a shit. I actually met up with some of them, only thing they were intersted with was sex. OP, you'll never find anyone worth your atention on tinder, you need to search somewhere else
>>
Post your pics, fag
>>
>>26296742
Anon, a relationship or sex or whatever you're looking for with Tinder will not complete you. Don't end it, just look for completion within yourself.

A girl will never do that for you.
>>
>>2629695
Sorry, I think you meant to go into tumblr but accidentally type in boards.4chan.org/r9k instead of Tumblr.com. Honest mistake, happens to the best of us So I'm not sure why it happened to you
>>
>>26297307
>>26296950
Oops, i did a mistake xDDDDDD
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.