[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P22 gcb4YHso Just a reminde
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: 1454777053397.png (490 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
1454777053397.png
490 KB, 600x597
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P22gcb4YHso

Just a reminder you could have been born rich and attractive :)
>>
Just a reminder that these people are still unhappy otherwise they wouldn't have to brag about it on the internet
>>
If you kill a person, who are they? No matter how much money, how much love you accumulated in life, it won't help you in the grave.

We are all equal in death.
>>
>>26296195
It's weird isn't it, they have the life all normalfags crave, but are so insecure they have to release these obviously choreographed videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTsx7qBjd2E
>>
>>26296202
ya but that's completely irrelevant considering this is no reality after death, there is nothing, you completely cease to exist in your mind, only to those that are still alive and can remember you do you exist.

so with that logic death is completely pointless to everything given the only thing we get to actually experience is this life, and some of us get to experience much better i.e those in that video.
>>
>>26296138
makes me kinda jealous but at the end of the day who cares? she probably fucks as sapped sloth and he is way to tired to fuck her because he has been lifting whole day.
>>
I have only 3 goals in life and fulfilling any of them will make me really happy. guess what? being rich nor attractive is not one of them.
>find domme gf
>buy subaru impreza sti
>kill someone
>>
>>26296138
cool video but the music is annoying as fuck, im pretty close to having that guys body also
>>
>>26296138
All things are equal once you get used to them. If you were born rich you don't ever even feel rich.
>>
>>26296387
Those are solid goals.
>>
>>26296413
being rich just means that you have farther to fall. I do think that certain social connections are necessary to live a fulfilling life. I am as introverted as anyone that I know, but you still need friends and romantic relationships to be anything more than content with life.
>>
>>26296237
Because they are so fed up by already having everything that they now crave for attention and people who say "wow i wish this was me" etc to get a dirty high off of it
>>
>>26296309
>that skelly
>lifting anything
T o p l e l
>>
>>26296455
seconding this
I support you in your endeavours anon
>>
>>26296274
>there is nothing, you completely cease to exist in your mind,
[citation needed]
>>
>tfw not born a trust fund baby
>>
>>26296503
not everyone wants to look like hulk.
>>
>>26296138
>jumping off things

DUDE NIRVANA LMAO
>>
>>26296413
pretty much this. i had a cousins who came from a family (their parents) that had at least 10 million in combined assets (home cars, savings, investments) etc. while this isn't the richest in teh wrold it's still mroe then 90% of what people have. they were the richest people i've spent elongated time with.

anyways they did have a lot of luxury in life opportunity stuff. me on the other hand i came from a single mother household making about 28k per year. jsut very struggling but at the same time never really went hungry or anythign like that.

my cousin ended up being extrememly anti-social, suicidal, mal-adjusted. i think he still struggles with these things today.
>>
>>26296403
>im pretty close to having that guys body also

he's dyel as fuck, why would you want to look like that?
>>
>>26296138
Who even is this guys? What does he do?
>>
>>26296605
He lives off his parents money and is an instagram "model"
>>
>>26296592
cause my goal is to be slim and cut. really i just want my gut gone and im satisfied with that
>>
File: 1316897974083.jpg (27 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1316897974083.jpg
27 KB, 429x410
>>26296237
The videos are part of how they make money. They're paid not only for the videos themselves, but it markets their brand and popularity so it builds.

I don't really envy them. That is not the life I want. I would like to do some of the things, like travel and see the world at some point, but there are other things I want from life and I'm working towards those. The video is literally just 5 minutes of them jumping into water. That in and of itself tells you a lot about these people if that video is indeed an accurate representation of how they spent their unimaginable wealth on a dream summer.

ALL these people could come up with to do was fly around the world to jump into different pools of water and film themselves doing it. If that's what they like, then go for it. I can't imagine given that that they're terribly interesting people, though.
>>
The vast majority of /r9k/ are just normal people who pretend to be virgins because it's funny and to screencap threads for Reddit.

I genuinely can't see how you can be a virgin in this day and age. Women are more promiscuous than at any other time, and being that half the population of the world are women, it means that you would have to intentionally try to avoid sex in order to be an adult virgin.

That's how you know most of these 'ahhbloobloo I've never hugged a girl' stories are fake. They are completely unbelievable.

Entertaining though.
>>
>>26296628
i hope you realize you'll look like shit unless you have a handsome and boyish face
>>
>>26296647
thanks for ruining my evening faggot
>>
>>26296647
fucking normie scum should just die
>>
>>26296679
>>26296708

Yeah right guys I know it's so hard to be a robot. I live in with my parents and don't work and have never even seen a woman in real life.

/sarcasm
>>
>>26296647
>some people aren't from US
>some people actually have disorders they claim to have
>playing video games and shitposting on 4chan is not going to get you anywhere
>some of us look like creeps
>women might be whores but they have priorities, you have no chance if someone better is around
25 still virgin, had like one chance to have sex. was not even aware of that until my friends told me so.
last time I hold hands with another girl was during walk in kindergarten 21 years ago.
>>
>>26296647
My honest secret: never go out. I barely have money for food, so it remains zero cents for goind out to do studd and meet people. I have no education and no chance to get a job living in a third world town in a third world country. I also have acute socially anxiety and I'm morbidly afraid to talk to people even when approach. Even if I tried to talk to them, I have nothing to say because I don't undestand normal persons anymore, I have zero empathy.
>>
>>26296563
kek'ed hard thanks
>>
>>26296138
>tfw i thought my hair would look like this as I grew it out
>tfw i have straight hair
>tfw you will never be part of the jewboy master race
>>
>>26296755

Look at Chris Chan. He's a turbo autist, ugly as hell and has spent the last decade being documented and bullied by thousands of people. He's fat, and stupid, and entirely unlikeable.

He's had sex. Let that sink in.

That's how you know that all these people pretending to be virgins are just doing it because it's funny. Same as all those people who pretend to be babies and write green-text tendies stories. It's all made up cos on some level it's kinda funny.

>I last held hands with a girl 24 years ago huehuehue

The only way you could actually be a virgin as a 25 year old is if you're in a wheelchair.
>>
>>26296781

And yet you manage to have Internet and be able to speak English.

You know like those tribal people in the middle of the Amazon, those ones who live in huts. They have sex. The poorer you are the more likely you are to get your dick wet. Try again Paco.
>>
>>26296647
>normal people
>pretend to be virgins because it's funny and to screencap threads for Reddit

Top kek. I'm pretty sure these people are more pathetic than I am. If I was actually a normie I would be out doing normie shit, not shitposting on /r9k/ so I can get upboats on leddit.
>>
>>26296894

Shitposting on the internet is normal shit. Some people like going on Reddit and shitposting about social justice, some people like coming to /r9k/ and pretending to be a virgin. For like half an hour a day every once in a while it's completely normal. I know you're trolling me and pretending to be a 'robot', but people don't constantly go clubbing. They do other things. Several thousand people spending twenty minutes a week shitposting on /r9k/ is how the whole 'ahbloo bloo we're all virgins' thing got started. You remember when /r9k/ started, and everyone was a gentlemen and there were always relationship threads, it evolved into this cos it's kinda funny.

It's like edgy fantasy football. Those guys aren't really multi-millionaire football managers, we're not really obease virgins. It's all fantasy bro.

Like I said, I know you're trolling me and know this, so well played.
>>
>>26296657
i have a pretty handsome face so im not worried. better than being skinny fat, why do you try to drag me down?
>>
File: 1454631891518.jpg (101 KB, 959x854) Image search: [Google]
1454631891518.jpg
101 KB, 959x854
>>26296976
>For like half an hour a day every
>once in a while
>twenty minutes a week

Normie please. Your'e KILLING me.
>>
>>26296861
>The only way you could actually be a virgin as a 25 year old is if you're in a wheelchair.
Or if you have 0 friends and 0 life. Yes normie, it's possible. Your body is probably weak like the dude in OPs vid so l'd fucking crush your skull though, tbhf.
>>
>>26296976
Now I understand why wizchan is so anti-normie and responds so violently when one reveals himself. This is what happens when you practice tolerance
>>
>>26296861
sure some of those stories are retarded. but not all of them
>The only way you could actually be a virgin as a 25 year old is if you're in a wheelchair.
not really. when I was 15 world of warcraft came out. I have been playing it up until cataclysm.
I was socially awkward before, you can imagine that I was even more after I quit that game. I have few friends, I go out with them etc. but I avoid meeting new people.
I for sure have avoidant personality disorder. I like to talk with people but I am afraid to initialize conversation. in my head I just expect everyone to reject me or even humiliate me for even daring to interact with them. from my experience I know that the opposite is true, usually people react positively but still my brain thinks otherwise.
I like to talk about programming, weapons, military conflicts, computer games, music and movies. people are usually only interested in last 2 and they usually have somewhat bad taste in my opinion so conversation is just meh. (they tell me they love marvel universe movies and I try to tell them as politely as possible that I can't stand that shit)
but well I guess that as normie you will never understand what is going on in my head.
>>
>>26296861
he had sex with a prostitute
>>
>>26296891
Yeah maybe there are a few girls around my age in my village, but what don't you fucking understand that I feel a physical force pulling me back around people I don't know? I literally can't imagine trying to approach someone.
>>
>>26296976
this guy is right about one thing. You're all normies if you're really getting baited by him. Get your shit together r9k you all deserve this if this is all what it takes to get you baited.
>>
>>26296138

alexis ren is so hot
>>
Damn I just wish I had a face like that and were a little bit taller.

I already have a decent enough personality, but things would have actually worked out for me.
>>
>>26296138
Yes, they could also do something productive as well. Instead the majority of people here decide to let the fact they are poor and unattractive limit the potential happiness or success of their lives. They chose to let the uncontrollable rule the controllable.

You cunts are as bad as all those niggers in ghettos saying their lives suck because of "da evil white devil" rather than the fact they haven't even made an effort to improve themselves or their communities.

Life isn't fair. Deal with it and improve, or be destined to misery, self-loathing, and mediocrity forever.
>>
>>26296647
fuck off you baiting, triggering piece of shit
>>
File: dan bilzerian.jpg (33 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
dan bilzerian.jpg
33 KB, 612x612
You really only need 1/2 desu
>>
File: 1454610043066.jpg (73 KB, 720x757) Image search: [Google]
1454610043066.jpg
73 KB, 720x757
>>26297749
Here's a trigger for you, idiot.
>>
>>26296138
STALIN COULDVE STOPPED THIS
>>
>>26296639
This. These people sell their looks. They're professional models/marketers.
>>
>>26296274
so why haven't you killed yourself Mr.McFedoraLord ?
>>
>>26296138
I do not envy these people. They're vain, shallow, and have to insist to everyone that they're always having fun.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.