[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date her if she was guaranteed to love you for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: haircut1.jpg~original.jpg (199 KB, 450x603) Image search: [Google]
haircut1.jpg~original.jpg
199 KB, 450x603
Would you date her if she was guaranteed to love you for the rest of your life?
>>
>>26295111
nope i'm way too shallow for that
>>
>>26295111
Yes.

Also if she lost weight she would be a total qt
>>
>>26295111
My standards are low but not that low senpai
>>
>>26295111
im with someone like her, and she loves me, but doesnt want to have sex, i feel like garbage
>>
i would not be able to get hard desu
>>
>>26295219

ditch that fucken bitch

why does she think you are with her?

because of the number of rolls on her back?
>>
Don't fall for the fat gf meme. You will regret it.
>>
>>26295111
Depends of her personnality
>>
>>26295449
>implying somebody with a food addiction is able to have something like a personality
>>
>>26295111
Only if I could convince her to lose weight. I have an aversion to fat girls, because it's an indicator of their personality.
>>
I've fallen for this meme.

You say things can work out and be beautiful, you tell her you want her to start losing weight.

Well, go figure, obese people are obese for a reason. She'll tell you you're a piece of shit and that love is supposed to be unconditional. She won't break up with you because then she's alone with herself, and that's the worst thing ever. But she hates you for expecting things from her, so she'll cheat and lie.

Honestly just don't do this. Date somebody you're attracted to and deal with the heartbreak when she dumps you for Chad. Or just be alone. But I swear to god, either is better than dating a fat girl.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.