[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been to a party /r9k/? How did you manage to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: meatparty.jpg (382 KB, 830x2600) Image search: [Google]
meatparty.jpg
382 KB, 830x2600
Have you ever been to a party /r9k/?
How did you manage to get invited?
How did it go?
>>
>Have you ever been to a party /r9k/?
yes, i was like 12.
>How did you manage to get invited?
the girl who hosted the party was crushing on me.
>How did it go?
i hated it the entire time.
>>
I was actually reasonably popular in high school.

They were okay, I once pissed behind a girls wardrobe in her rumpus room whilst intoxicated. It was her 16th birthday :^)

Now I'm pushing 24 and find myself here on 4chan, what a time to be alive..
>>
File: 1427268951685.png (10 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1427268951685.png
10 KB, 211x246
>>26294100
Oh shit nigger what did u du
>>
>>26294123
Too many drugs perhaps.
>>
File: 1434831982627.png (11 KB, 771x576) Image search: [Google]
1434831982627.png
11 KB, 771x576
I was actually at a party last night, it only had a few people there and it was pretty chill. I work with the guy whose house we were at, so that's how I got invited. As to whether I enjoyed it... I don't really know. I got super drunk, asked a girl to marry me, tried to do a puzzle, threw up three times, then passed out on the couch
>>
>>26294044
Yeah I was 14 and it was in a club
the girl who hosted the party was my childhood friend, but she was already transitioning into a turbo Stacy, she invited everyone in her class so of course I was invited too
>How did it go?
Didn't know how to dance, no one to stick with and get drinks with, so I tried to dance and end up being akward, the next day at school a normie in my class made fun of me with some other girls (thinking I wasn't listening)
>>
Never been to a party. Going on nearly 30 years of age now.

I've never seen the point of them. What do you even do? Just talk and stuff? Sounds boring as shit. Dance? Why dance? Makes no sense to me.
>>
I actually have tons of friends and party very often. I was at my friend's party yesterday and today my other friend got back from his trip to japan so we're going to get lit at his house.

I never had a GF and women either completely ignore me or are repulsed by me. If not for this one thing I'd be a full blown normie.
>>
>>26294262

GOOD FOR YEW.
Pat yourself on the back, you've done well.
We're all proud of ya.
Kudos, congrats.
>>
>>26294044
last party I went to was in middle school. It was the most awkward night of my life. It was supposed to be a Halloween party, I was the only person who dressed up, other than one or 2 people wearing like angel wings or silly glasses. my two friends were hugging girls and having girls sit on their laps(this was in middle school) "why aren't you hugging any girls anon". Near the end of the night they had a costume contest. the three most popular people won(only one of them was in costume). next day people in school asking me why I was so lame at the party. I tell them I felt sick.

Never gone to a party since. I have no desire to go to one. this was 5 or 6 years ago and I still feel bad.
>>
>>26294299
thenk
>>
Are you people serious? You've never been to a party? Christ.
>>
>>26294434
i-i was invited a few times when i was 15! i just said no! ok?!
>>
>>26294044
Parties are complete shit. One of my biggest regrets in life is getting swept up in the normie peer pressure and going to like a dozen during my time in college. They were uniformly unenjoyable. I'd rather just play drinking games with my few close friends.
>>
>be about 17 if I remember
>friend invites me to this girl's new years eve party
>sure, I kinda knew her from 8-9 grade
>never been to a party before
>friend manages to get a six pack of beer(legal age here is 18 for beer)
>sperg out a little over underage alchohol
>feel like a criminal
>show up at party at around 21:00/9pm, that's when she said the party would start
>learned later that you're supposed to show up late
>"oh, you're here already, eh..just make yourself comfortable"
>sit down on couch with friend
>we talk with the girl for about 10 minutes until it gets awkward and she decides to get booze
>almost takes 2 hours until people start showing up
>I know none of these people
>get seperate from friend
>find my way to the kitchen
>just stand there and pretend to take care of a guy puking in the sink
>see a couple going into a room to fuck
>catch a glimt of sexy time
>I was a virgin still
>decide to go back to the living room to perhaps find people to talk to
>people dancing, awkwardly dance around while some people look at me weird
>nope, go back to the kitchen again, still pretend to take care of guy puking
>some polish dude comes in, obnoxious guy
>starts talking trash to me and puking guy
>decide to just leave
>decide to be devilish, find a guy about 6'4, who used to train MMA
>tell him the polish guy talking shit about his girlfriend and him
>leave
>next day see pic of polish guy with a black eye, at the hospital

Never went to a party again, I don't see the fun in it, how are you supposed to have fun there?
>>
>>26294434
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
>>
When I was 10

Birthday party in school, they were forced to invite everyone in class. Mom forced me to go because it would be fun.

>How did it go?
I ate all the snacks while the normies had a good time.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 500x388
>>26294315
>Two popular kids win a costume contest not even in costumes
>>
Yeah parties are okay but clubs are better. the last party I went to a girl who's bf was there started feeling up my arms. ended up sleeping with her in a bedroom of the house. otherwise i dont really like parties
>>
Yeah, I go to parties every weekend

I don't get invited, me and a few friends just show up and mostly people are cool with it

Some are cool, some are boring. Frat parties are good for drinking and sometimes dancing, but awful for conversations. If you like dancing you're better off sticking with ravers. Conversation is best at leanbacks, but people don't normally dance.
Honestly y'all probably make the mistake of picking the wrong kind of party for you, I'd say only 3/10 of parties are worth the effort but if you find a good one they're fun af
>>
>>26294315
>"why aren't you hugging any girls anon"
that's weird as fuck, hugging people isn't a thing to do on it's own lol, doesn't sound like you fucked up here, everyone else was lame
>>
I have a friend who really likes me for some reason and he has sort of a social life so he invites me go parties often. They usually blow but I have fun sometimes. I like getting drunk and being able to say I go to parties.
>>
Why would I want to go talk to people?
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 750x727) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 750x727
I don't think I've ever been a "proper" party, one with alcohol and a lot of people.
>>
I've been to my nerdy friend's birthday party back in middle school and high school when he still held them. He stopped when his mom had cancer.
>>
Two
Organized by coworkers, was open to anyone who worked there
>How did it go?
First one pretty well, turned out to be alright at beer pong despite never playing it before, got drunk, shot the shit, got Mexican food drunk, hung out, spent the night

Second one, got drunk really fast, having a good time, blank, 7:30 in the morning, puked on myself, had severe hangover, couldn't eat or drink without vomiting until 12+ hours later.
>>
>Friend invites me to his friends party
>Don't know anyone except him
>The main group of people talks about sex for about two and a half hours straight
>Everyone else is drunk but me
>Hrdly talk to anyone
>Drama starts and don't know what to do
>Music is way too fucking loud all night
>Spend most of the night wishing I was dead
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (180 KB, 1650x1238) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
180 KB, 1650x1238
I've been to a lot of parties in my life time.

Most are kinda awkward, but some are pretty good. Back when I was 16-17 I had a GAWTH phase and went to a lot of outdoor parties in parks and shit. Lucked out by befriending a girl in high school who was sort of a "higher up" in the goth crowd of my city.
I found my niche as "the nice, kinda calm and funny guy" which wasn't good for getting laid, but it made me a lot of friends.

Seen a lot of shit though. Once went to a party where some drunk and probably drugged guy literally beat his gf in front of everyone, followed by him getting the shit kicked out of him by some other 6.4 alpha dudes. While they were emtalheads, I still don't really know how I ended up there.

Things have been slowing down lately though. I moved fairly recently so not a lot of parties for me currently, but I do go out to a club at least once a month. It's a pretty good one too, filled with "geeks" and stuff. Regular clubs and bars are a waste of time imo.
>>
>>26294913
That is what I thought, I can't just go up to people and hug them. I think it is because everyone was in 7th and 8th grade and didn't know what to do.
>>
File: Brethren.jpg (88 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
Brethren.jpg
88 KB, 500x339
>>26294044
>Roommates pressure me into going to party
>People are just drinking and playing on their phones
>I had one drink, accidentally bumped something
>"WOAH HEY MAN CUT IT OUT, YOU'VE HAD WAY TOO MUCH TO DRINK DUDE GO SIT DOWN HOLY SHIT"
>Wat.jpg
>Find a nice spot on the couch
>Cat jumps onto my lap, I pet my new friend
>"Hey, look at anon finally getting some pussy"
>Everyone laughs
>They all pair up and go upstairs
>I can hear them having an orgy through the ceiling
>Left early and played Dark Souls
>>
>>26296003
Fuck those normies. Should have taken the cat with you.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.