[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hot girl on facebook thinks I'm "Like, the funniest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1
File: 145477257683804.jpg (74 KB, 575x400) Image search: [Google]
145477257683804.jpg
74 KB, 575x400
>hot girl on facebook thinks I'm "Like, the funniest person I've ever met."
>tags me in a status asking if I want to do something this weekend
>know she's going to flake (she's done it to others in the past)
>know she's just toying with me for validation
>plan on turning down her offer
>want to do it in a way that makes her feel worthless

Let's be honest, few things piss off a Stacey more than getting rejected, especially by someone who isn't Chad. Any ideas on what I should say?
>>
>>26294004
Find a way to do it on a platform where all her social media followers will see it but she can't erase it. Put her on blast for flaking on people in the past and she's only doing this for validation. After you come up with something don't respond to anything she says, it will be funny seeing the shoe on the other foot for her, I hope you post the results anon just don't sound too autistic in doing this.
>>
>>26294004
Flake? what does this mean

Fucking kids and ur ohn feek and ur harley shakers
>>
>>26294075
Yeah, I was thinking about doing something along those lines, but I didn't want it to come across as bitter or "autistic" as 4chan loves to say. So far, what I had in mind was "Nah. Already made plans with someone who is guaranteed not to flake." But someone might have a better recommendation.
>>
>>26294075
Don't mention the past. That's just giving her more ammo. Just turn her down in the briefest, most common way imaginable. Let's be honest here, she's a Stacy, you can't hurt her social status much because she's more valuable than you(socially). You can only hurt her. So just turn her down as if it's normal. As if not turning her down never even crossed your mind. That's the only thing you can do.
>>
>>26294111
The "nah" makes you sound like a bit of a chav. I'd say "I'm good" or "no thanks" Just my preference anyway.
>>
>>26294111
Accept her invitations and flake on her before she does it to you.
>>
>>26294004
>>know she's going to flake (she's done it to others in the past)
>>know she's just toying with me for validation

Go somewhere or do something by yourself that you actually want to go to. Tell her you're doing that, and she can come if she wants. Go not expecting or caring whether she comes.

Maybe do all this in a public post so others can see you aren't a cuck too if that's possible, I don't know how facebook works.

>>26294094
it's pretty old britslang m8. flake = not turn up.
>>
>"no thanks"

that will hurt her the most trust me
>>
>>26294172
Actually, you're probably right. I think a simple, cavalier "I'm not interested" attitude might be best.
>>
>>26294094
to deliberately miss an apppointment
>>
>>26294192
I agree a nonchalant "I'm not interested" will be the biggest blow to her self esteem. I still think it would be best to do it so all her social media followers can see it yet she can't erase it. Even if it doesn't hurt her social status much, maybe a few kids like you will see it and get a nice laugh at her getting turned down.
>>
you guys really think she'll give a shit if she gets "turned down"?

she'll probably just be "ewww I was just kidding anyway lol XD"

the only way you win is if you truly don't care, which you obviously do. You already lost m8.
>>
>>26294303
>she'll probably just be "ewww I was just kidding anyway lol XD"

Not likely, but that would be ideal. A cuntish response like that would really open some eyes.
>>
>>26294004
literally respond with like "uhhh....no thanks...."

everyone will see this and laugh at her
>>
>>26294330
well if you want to open eyes I would still say try not to appear the cunt yourself. Saying you got something else to do (perhaps something trivial that could easily not be done) rather than just "not interested" which might look rude to others.

the
>I've got (some trivial bullshit) to do
is the typical disinterested female response anyway
>>
I don't have a suggestion as I'm sure there will be lots of good ones, I just wanted to say you're doing god's work OP.
>>
>>26294330
Women are so sneaky holy fuck that is exactly what she will say.
>>
>>26294389
Bitter Stacey detected.

Nobody gives a shit about your feelings, whore.
>>
op so can you hurry up and post it and then post the reaction
>>
>hey stacy, i was gonna go with you for that thing but my friends invited me to a thing and i think that's gonna be more interesting, so i'll talk to you later
>>
>>26294375
This is best.
>>
>>26294149
>this kid
>>
Make plans, ditch her. Ez.
>>
>>26294004
>boy chats with girl in private chat
>girl asks boy on a date on a public site
>boy respond with "With you? LOL hell no xDD"

Point is, if I am not mistaken not many people know that the two are talking in PC, which makes it even more of a shock since nobody knows he has been kind to her in the first place, making her sound even more desperate. My preferred approach, please deliver OP.
>>
op doesnt deliver

fuck you
>>
>>26294004
Just say "No thanks."

>>26294075
>Put her on blast
This advice is retarded and it will make him look like a vindictive, petty edgelord.
>>
Stop thinking and do whatever the fuck your guts say, if you want to go, go, if don't, just tell her you've got something else to do.
>>
>>26294004
I don't have any idea for advice, but put that bitch on blast. Here's to you!
>>
>>26295049
>>26294375
>>26294172
These guys are all correct. If you say anything more than a casual "no thanks" she will just say you're an asshole, autist etc. If you just casually reject her it'll show you don't even give enough of a fuck about her to provide a reason. It'll shatter her ego
>>
>>26294172
>>26294192
>>26294259
this
giving her a whole "u suck" rant will only make her think less of you and give her that whole "fuck the haters" attitude
>>
>>26294111
>>26294149
Both of these are good non weird/autist ways of going about it, but definately>>26294111
>>
>>26294004
Leave a comment that says
"Hm. Nah"

Brief, dismissive. You could even add some lame excuse that everyone knows is bullshit. Girls use "washing my hair" pretty often, but I'm sure there's a male equivalent.
>>
>>26294164
This. Exactly this. with a
Be there by whatevertime sharp, or i'll assume you're not showing up.

...like what happened to Jarrod, and mike, and Kyle, and <list every person she's flaked>
>>
No thanks, corn flakes.
>>
>>26294375
>typing "..uuhhhh..."
Dont be that retard
>>
>>26294004
"no thanks I'm good"

this is the perfectly engineered response to make her suffer in agony

she will keep on thinking about what you meant when you said that you're "good"

do you think she's unworthy? do you think that she's that much of an unpleasant person to be around?

these thoughts will keep running through her head because she probably really cares about her ego and putting others down to lift herself up

you will basically be shooting her down with a shotgun as if she was just game, which will absolutely destroy her from the inside out

all of this coupled with the nonchalant "no thanks" which is not vindictive in nature, but instead shows that you just don't want to go to a place with her will make her crumble
>>
>>26294004
"Nah. I'm good."

>not original
Fuck you bot. Fuck you up the ass.
>>
>>26297055
Do you actually think she's gonna give it that much thought? Response would work fine though.
>>26294192
If you're looking to flame her, "Sorry, not interested" would work fine and make you look polite
>>
>>26297754
Well, she might not give it as much thought as I described in my post, but she'll think about it, trust me.
>>
>>26296882
I like this one. Makes me feel happy inside.
>>
>>26294303
>"ewww I was just kidding anyway lol XD"
>"I already said no to you, please stop embarrassing yourself".
>>
>>26297754
if you've never used the casual dismissal before, try it, it really fucking works
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.