[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never find a bf who hasn't had Stacey's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91 KB, 1440x1080
>tfw you will never find a bf who hasn't had Stacey's vagina juice all over his lips
>>
BECAUSE YOU ONLY WANT CHAD
>>
>>26293122
>Hello I'm right here, date me!

This is why fembots can't exist. Because you can have that, by dating me. But you'll reject it.
>>
>>26293159
chad would never date me.

personality is more important, but if i had to choose looks wise, a "5 or 6" would be ok with me. but even average guys have did about 20 or 30 girls.
>>
>>26293184
There's tons of evidence out there showing women rate men much lower on looks than men rate men on looks.
A 5/10 to a woman is what men consider a 7-8/10. The opposite happens to men, they rate women higher than women rate themselves.
>>
Most men have had sex, yes, but most men haven't had sex with stacy. Stacy laughs at the idea that an average guy can be a human being let alone that she would consider him for sex.
>>
>complains about men fucking stacy
>comes to a board with the highest percentage of male virgins on /r9k/

real good baito, assuming you even have a vagina and aren't a hairy neckbeard trying to get his daily fix of (You)s

saged and thread hidden
>>
>>26293299
counter-sage
>>
>>26293471
Half-sage
>>
>>26293499
sage-4-sagealoo
>>
>>26293184
>average guys
>20 partners

ok.
>>
>>26293590
Sage 2: Electric Boogaloo
>>
File: c'mon now.jpg (102 KB, 720x951) Image search: [Google]
c'mon now.jpg
102 KB, 720x951
>>26293122
>virgin
>read this
>>
>>26293210
>tons of evidence
>some shit in reddit or okcupid or tinder
>tons of evidence

Anything even slightly related to psychology it's not science and you can put your evidence inside your ass to satisfy your S/M fetish, POSIKEK
O
S
I
C
U
C
K
>>
>>26293122
I'll bite. Assuming you're a woman, and a virgin, put your money where your mouth is and pick a virgin from this board faggot.
>>
>>26293714
>Anything even slightly related to psychology it's not science
This is not true at all. A lot of psychology is hard science that deals directly with observations and neurological problems which lead to a manifestation of psychological issues.
Hell, even the sample okcupid did is valid as science since it was a survey and it dealt with a very large sample size. It is not hard science that determines the cause or bases hypothesis' off of directly observed observations, it is a survey of a group of people that points out a trend. This is valid in science, but is not valid for arguing 100% of cases or trying to determine biological causes. The survey may not be perfect but is more valid than no evidence or personal experience, which is what you seem to be basing your opinion off of.

If you're not basing your opinion off of personal experience then what evidence do you have that supports it?
>>
>>26293779
most virgins are gross as fuck

even if you are gross yourself
>>
>>26293714
Post a photo of what you consider to be a 5/10 guy that you would actually date and love.
>>
>>26293122
>tfw my gf found me here and while I wasn't a virgin hers was indeed the first vagina I ate out
>first butt, too
>>
>>26293896
So stop fucking complaining. Either sleep with a "hot" manwhore, or pick a virgin. There are plenty of dudes who just slip through the cracks through no fault of their own. Not all are gross.
>>
>>26293943
Leave chad. Go gf your gf or whatever the fuck.
>>
>>26293994
not even op. just a virgin being honest about how most 20s virgins actually look like
>>
tfw no cuckqueen gf who licks stacys vag juices off my face
>>
>>26294136
Well OP clearly abandoned thread then.
>>
>>26293122
>hasn't had Stacey's vagina juice all over his lips
that's gross

>>26293180
this of course
>>
>>26294234
op was just shitposting
>>
as long as you have good hygiene, thats all that really matters

and dont be too short
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.