[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how does it feel to have friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
So how does it feel to have friends?
>>
It's cool because you're validated by someone in the world but there's a big chance you don't give a fuck about him at all and it's painful to pretend to care just to maintain a relationship.
>>
>>26291502
The problem is I don't give a fuck about anyone unless I'm interested in them sexually. But then that ruins the whole thing and I'm left alone.
>>
>>26291486
It's great. If you're lucky, you may have the wonderful experience of growing to hate everyone you had grown to love and then being left with an unwavering bitterness about humanity.
From there idk what happens...
>>
>>26291486
it's cool. provided they are not dipshits, it makes you feel that there is still some hope for humanity left and helps you realize that you are an active part of this world.
>>
>>26291486
Pretty bad :( you end up falling for them all the time :p
>>
File: fuck11111.gif (1000 KB, 500x263) Image search: [Google]
fuck11111.gif
1000 KB, 500x263
>tfw you used to be the leader of a squad calling the shots and now dont even have one real life M8
>>
>>26292415
See I kind of enjoy having donut friends, in my small group I'm probably the smartest, my friends do random stuff all the time but it's not about what there doing or where there going, I see it as just having fun with them until the time comes to move on with life.
>>
>>26291486
Great if you find the right ones.

I have known my core of 3 friends for 16 years. It doesn't matter how long it has been since I last saw them, it's like having brothers.
>>
I have the one friend and he's kind of a Yes Man. I help him a lot more than he helps me since I'm kind of the older brother in the friendship. So what does it feel like? Feels like having a kid that you see sometimes and they can make you feel good about yourself but you kind of wish they would go away. I'm a loner anyway so I'd prefer having no friends.
>>
>>26292484
that's perhaps because they are not worthy. assuming that you have any sense of loyalty and morality, you would grow to like people who share the same ideals and aspirations as you, and as the years go on, you would grow to become extremely loyal to them.
>>
>>26292506
See I'm looking for those types of people but I don't really find anyone that thinks like me so that's originally why I came to this board (that and I was depressed). So I hang out with them when I'm not working then hide by self and try to find a good conversation on a board that got overrun by shit posters
>>
>>26292453
Iktf brah
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.