[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bjork is the most beautiful and pure white woman. She's adorable.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 598x740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 598x740
bjork is the most beautiful and pure white woman. She's adorable.
>>
File: bjork-1995-snorri-brothers-03b.jpg (525 KB, 2000x1998) Image search: [Google]
bjork-1995-snorri-brothers-03b.jpg
525 KB, 2000x1998
>bjork
>pure white

she looks fucking asian (shes not tho??), wont argue that shes a qt tho
>>
>>26290886
>hapa
>white

not in a million
>>
File: image.jpg (527 KB, 550x842) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
527 KB, 550x842
>>26290900
>>26290896
What proof do you have that she's a hapa?
>>
>>26290886

She's also a coalburner
>>
is that that woman that autist from the 90s that an hero'd himself was obsessed with?
>>
>>26290917
i never said she was, she really looks it tho. She has two icelandic parents but i read somewhere that shes adopted so ?????
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 360x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 360x388
>>26290943
She's is a white woman until she says otherwise
>>
>>26290926
>>26290927
Yea a based mexican dave mirraed himself becuase she was a mudshark. Used a .22 and it didn't even go all the way through.
>>
>>26290896
arguably the perfect woman
>>
>>26290917
her fucking face. That whole area or northern europe is racemixed to some extent from the Genghis Khan days and general migration.
>>
>>26290886
She's at least 20% eskimo def not white.
>>
>>26290886
Looks like an 8 year old alien.

Original
>>
>>26290952
>She's is a white woman until she says otherwise

A white woman that loves black cocks inside her
>>
Icelander here. The epicanthic fold is quite common in Iceland although it is a rare trait in most of Europe - white people are occasionally born with epicanthic folds without having any mongoloid blood. Icelanders are descended from only a handful of colonist families, one prominent family had a tendency towards this trait and thus it spread widely through the gene pool. Due to genetic isolation here almost everyone is distantly related to eachother, thus the epicanthic fold trait manifests itself more frequently.
>>
>pure
except for she dated that black guy
>>
>>26290977
>based mexican
No such thing ese
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.