[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
37/366 days until 2017 - 10% of the year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (307 KB, 1179x759) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307 KB, 1179x759
Welcome to your Daily Reminder that you will still be the same loser in 2016 as you were in 2015.
Current date: 6th February 2016. It'll be 2017 before you know it.
But feel free to prove me wrong... If you can.
Don't start wallowing how you wished you could go back in time if you're wasting everyday of your life.
Don't say that i haven't been giving you daily reminders how you could do something with your life right now while it's still 2016 instead of 2020 or some shit.
Don't start crying when it's 2020 and you say stupid shit like 'What would you have done different if you could go back to 4 years ago'
>>
>Don't start wallowing how you wished you could go back in time if you're wasting everyday of your life.
It's too late in life to get what I want. All I can do is just mope around at this point.
>>
>>26290426
what do you mean?
i've gotten two more followers on twitch
bought a trump shirt
and downloaded an installer for unity (a game making engine)
if that isn't progress, then i don't know what is.
>>
>pokemon cards turn 20 this year
>>
I love you original poster.
>>
IT'S ALREADY 10% OF THE YEAR.

WHERE DID THE TIME GO
>>
File: Bv0154kCEAAZdMH.png (410 KB, 600x853) Image search: [Google]
Bv0154kCEAAZdMH.png
410 KB, 600x853
Bummp robots

Get your shits done already
>>
>>26290426
Fuck off
I'm just waiting on my plans to go through
Then I'll be happy
At least that's what I hope for
Nothing ever really works out though
I hate being optimistic, it hurts too much
>>
>>26290784
>Expecting your plans will go through if you do nothing.

Work your ass off already.
>>
My only goal is to finaly get a GF this year, other then that I'm perfectly content with my life at the moment.
>>
File: 1454369176423.png (247 KB, 550x495) Image search: [Google]
1454369176423.png
247 KB, 550x495
>>26290905
this desu, i hope it works out for us senpai...
>>
>>26290873
>implying I did nothing
>implying I'm not just waiting for shit to get through customs
>>
>>26290985
Good for you.

What is your project ?
>>
>>26290873
What about things that you didn't plan for, they just show up and mess your whole world. How do you deal with that ?
>>
>LIVE IN A PIT OF MISERY ALWAYS COMPLAIN NEVER CHANGE

don't expect to fix your life, but make some small slight change that makes living in the misery more bearable.

You feel shitty all the time? try to get a set schedule for sleep

try to drink more water

maybe read or watch something thats considered a must.

ignore all the fake robot pepe circlejerk shit, robots back when we were cyborgs helped each other, make a slight change to help yourself.

I'm trying to take up flossing and its a nightmare, I've been told its like quitting smoking
>>
>>26291103
This desu baka sempai oni-senpai
>>
jigegijeigjijg
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.