[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it gross to get dressed the night before and sleep in those
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 595x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 595x335
Is it gross to get dressed the night before and sleep in those clothes so I don't have to get up early to get dressed?keep in mind I shower before getting dressed
>>
Yes. Very gross. You should shower after you get up, not before you go to bed.
>>
No, I've done it a million times. No one cares as long as you don't smell like ass
>>
>>26290288
I shower only before bed. I can't be fucked to shower in the morning.
>>
>>26290368
You sweat when you sleep so showering beforehand would be pointless.
>>
>>26290392
It's not pointless. The showering gets rid of the stank smell.
>>
>>26290121
Literally take one minute to put clothes on
>>
>>26290423
>has to get out of the cozy warm bed cold
>have to find clothes
>this takes away time that could be used for brushing my teeth and washing my face
>>
>>26290435
>not finding clothes the night before and putting them somewhere near bed
>>
not just gross but incredibly autistic
>>
>>26290121
Not inherently, but it not being offensive depends on you nor sweating meaningfully overnight and your bed being fairly clean. Assuming you're normal in those regards, probably nobody will notice.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 620x520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 620x520
>>26290121
Don't listen to these faggots telling you to stop following your dream I do this shit all the time not only is it efficient it keeps you cozy. In the end your the real winner anon
>>
>>26290121
You could lay out the clothes you want to wear flat on your bed and sleep naked/in your underwear. Sleeping in your clothes will make them wrinkly and stretch them weird, OP.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.