[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots are generally one or the other. So which one are you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 2.jpg (98 KB, 625x499) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
98 KB, 625x499
Robots are generally one or the other.

So which one are you?
>>
>>26290033
an unrealized sociopath or an insecure betamale? There is a difference?
>>
>>26290068
The majority of robots are too beta and afraid to do what Elliot did.

70% are too scared
25% don't care about that kind of thing
5% will do it
>>
>>26290084
I guess I am the first one because I actively try to do shitty things to people although nothing on that scale but I am not the quirky misunderstood innocent guy by a longshot and fuck that guy anyway. I don't think anyone on this board is really that okay when it gets right down to it. We are all mostly shit.
>>
i would have to agree with the post above me only 5% are actually able to pull that kind of stuff off
>>
>schizoaffective terrified of leaving the relative safety of my apartment
don't know what that makes me.
>>
>>26290151
elliot certainly wasn't "capable". He could have just as easily been here. He did not exactly approach the day of retribution with alacrity and confidence
>>
sometimes lonely, mostly ambivalent chronic masturbator
>>
>>26290164
Makes u huggable senpai
>>
>>26290197
>Makes u huggable senpai
no one wants to be around me let alone hug me.
>>
>>26290033
l'm a faggot
>>
Lonely guy.
>>
>>26290084
top 5% reporting in.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.