[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hemorrhoids are back again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1415036287936s.jpg (8 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1415036287936s.jpg
8 KB, 250x242
>Hemorrhoids are back again
>>
>start excercising and walking more
>suddently hemorrhoids flare up x10 as much

well fuck me for trying to better myself
>>
>>26287429
This is why I don't want to waste money in an operation.
>>26287462
That happens at random to me too.
Even if I walk and watch it and avoid everything bad, still happens.
>>
I wanted to try butt stuff, this is cruel
>>
>tfw always eat red pepper, love sprinkling it onto nearly everything I consume including small smacks

>never feel the slightest pain when I shit despite everyone telling me I'm going to bleed from my anusbutt
>>
File: 1454535566920.jpg (58 KB, 634x433) Image search: [Google]
1454535566920.jpg
58 KB, 634x433
>intense pain in stomach and blood coming out of butt every hour
>can't even sleep at night without waking up in tremendous stomach pain with the urge to pour out all the blood in my stomach with poop
>intense sweating when sleeping and napping

I think this is it robots ,been 3 weeks now. good bye
>>
Holy shit are you me?
It's probably because mommy won't get my fucking cream. The stupid bitch.
>>
>>26287687
Get a colonoscopy you idiot.
i'm 18 and had to get one. luckily it was just (internal and external) hemorrhoids but sounds like you could have something pretty bad,
>>
>>26287730
like what could it be?
>>
>>26287687
You need to see a doctor asap, what you have sounds like bowel cancer.
>>
>tfw hemorrhoids
>tfw gay
Guess I'll just be a khv forever lel
>>
>>26287797
Man it could be cancer. That's why I'm saying get it checked out.
I was super nervous when I got mine. I'd never been in a hospital before as a patient. Basically they have you take off all your clothes (no one is watching though), put on one of those smock things, get in the bed, stick an IV in your arm (doesnt hurt that bad), wheel you to the room (this was the worst part for me, i was really embarrassed), and then they put you on your side while in the room, and then you go to sleep. Then you wake up all groggy and get told what's up with your colon. It's not too bad, a little scary, but you need it.
>>
>>26287811
>>26287894
Nah, I don't think it's cancer. I'm just going to wait to see if it passes. I've been eating bread and butter and it has kinda helped a little maybe. Plus if it is cancer, it's cancer and not going anywhere anyway.
>>
>>26287994
Don't be retarded.
If you broke a hemorroid or something, you can be saved.
Of course if you want to die bleeding out of your ass and/or blood loss, then just wait. I am sure the cops will neevr forget the legend of the guy that bled to death from his ass.
>>
>>26287429

Had them for years. Most common cause is spending too much time on the shitter (which I have always done, reading, etc).

One was almost an inch long, started inside but poked outside more and more. Got to where every time I wiped my ass, there was blood.

Went to proctologist, they did this rubber band thing where they popped a tiny rubber band on it and after about 5 days, it just fell off, like a hog's balls. Scar tissue keeps the vein from popping open (though I was very paranoid about that happening).

Hurt only a teensy bit the first day (I got pain pills), second day was fine--3rd day it hurt quite a bit, but muh pain pills.

It's been a couple of weeks, no pain, no blood, NO RRHOID.

> tl; dr Go for the rubber band.
>>
How do you get hemorrhoids? Not enough fiber? Dookyplops too hard? Don't wipe properly?
>>
>>26288451
In my case, it is a genetic condition. My father had them and some of my uncles had them. RIP in pepperoni.
>>
op has rhoidrage
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.