[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fembots and homofags, how did anal sex feel and how did you shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1429035370726.jpg (468 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1429035370726.jpg
468 KB, 1536x2048
fembots and homofags, how did anal sex feel and how did you shit afterwards?
Serious question.
>>
>>26286313
Starting with a cigar case and lube felt good but I didn't notice a difference in pooping.
>>
guys pls, i need answers.
>>
I used a vib and it felt like an awkward pressure. Also poop got on it. Fuck anal
>>
>>26286405
>Also poop got on it.
explain.
was it easier or just normal?
>>
>>26286460
I pulled it out and poop got in. What else do you need to know? Im not going to waste my time with flushing the shit out of my ass beforehand.
>>
File: butz-surprised.gif (368 B, 32x32) Image search: [Google]
butz-surprised.gif
368 B, 32x32
Not gay but stuck things in my ass. Smaller shit isfun but have tried larger ones hurt, can't get into it. Vibraders are cool
>>
>>26286570
>has a vibrator
>not gay
cmon anon...
>>
>>26286313
I'm a bi MtF tranny and I've done a lot of anal gaping, only affects crapping for the next few hours, just keep your ass clenched.
>>
File: tawny-frogmouth-01.jpg (125 KB, 767x450) Image search: [Google]
tawny-frogmouth-01.jpg
125 KB, 767x450
>Im not going to waste my time with flushing the shit out of my ass beforehand.
Nigga..
>>
>>26286313
>tfw wanted bf to cum in every hole of mine
>tfw he doesnt want anal yet
>>
>>26286514
why was there poop?
>>
>>26287847
you shit out your ass and maybe there was leftover soft poop that wasn't ready to come out but stimulation can it make it come
>>
>>26286313
Any moar of that Russian girl?
>>
File: 1447853153294.png (68 KB, 271x288) Image search: [Google]
1447853153294.png
68 KB, 271x288
All women love anal because it degrades them to the level of purely something to stick your cock into, and deep down they all know that that's exactly what they deserve. Call them a filthy whore at the same time and watch them get off on it.

Also, I get a huge kick out of watching the cognitive dissonance shitstorm that occurs when insecure women try to deny this

inb4 booty-blasted roasties at full force
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.