[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had a girlfriend who cheated on you, could you forgive her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9
File: letter.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
If you had a girlfriend who cheated on you, could you forgive her?
>>
>One gigantic paragraph
jesus fuck I'd have difficulty forgiving her for that alone
>>
1,000,000,000/infinity = 0 though....
>>
>>26284964
dont be a pussy, poison her
>>
Sure, but I wouldn't stay with her. Guilt eats people alive.
>>
No and please don't, please have some self respect.
>>
no
if that's her letter, don't
she's full of shit
>>
It's pretty genuine sounding, so yeah, I'd forgive her and still be her friend. Or at least try to be. Might be too complicated but I'd give it a chance.
>>
>Forgive her
Yeah of course.
>get back with her
No. The damage has already been done. It will never be the same. Also if she did it once, who says she won't do it again?
>>
>that letter

B O R D E R L I N E
>>
>>26284964
lynwood? fucking lynwood?
>>
>>26285186
What's wrong with Lynwood?
>>
>>26285040
>>26285122
These are only valid answers

/thread
>>
>>26284964
Commit to me 100% or hit the road.
Your choice...
>>
>>26284964
>"I imagine you've been staying up asking yourself where you went wrong"

The harlot is a tad presumptuous methinks.
>>
>>26284964

>if I could apologize for 1,000,000/(inf) years I would

um excuse you bitch 1,000,000 is a constant and infinity is in the denominator. As you move toward infinity that fraction is going to shrink to 0.1, 0.0001, .0000001 etc meaning you would apologize for an infinitely small amount of time.

FUCK YOU BITCH
>>
Honestly, no.

Pretty much under no circumstance unless it was rape, and not the "omg I had 10 beers at a party with Chad and it just kinda happened" rape.
>>
>>26285524
Slash has more uses you assburger
>>
>>26284964
fucking hell no, no second chances for cheating whores
>>
>>26285679
like hwat
>>
File: 1436238305520.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1436238305520.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>26284964
>not posting the second half
Come on guys
>>
File: what's_up_anon.jpg (45 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
what's_up_anon.jpg
45 KB, 720x720
I would just tell her it's fine then kill myself
>>
>>26284964
If that is a letter you received she seems really apologetic but trust me, cheaters are always cheaters. They're addicted to fucking and crave new dick. Respectfully tell her that you won't be able to move past it and that you have to move on.
>>
>>26285742
break up
fuck her
but like dont FUCK her
>>
>having a girlfriend
I would immediately disown anyone who has shit enough taste to want any sort of relationship with guttertrash scum like me.
>>
>>26284964
Women are more in love with the act of falling in love than being in love. I read the letter and honestly there wasn't that much shit on her plate that she needed to fuck another guy to make it seem like a fantasy or an escape or whatever. Break up and save yourself the paranoia of her being a whore cunt again.
>>
>>26285114
>its genuine sounding
you mean the parts in which she blamed her actions on her undead grandma and her friend that stopped hanging out with her months ago? dont forget about the "im damaged goods, emotionally wrecked" part! pity points!
>>
Keep her around and fuck her whenever you want and leave her when you find someone better.
>>
Forgive for yourself but don't forget.
>>
File: 1371480685014.gif (999 KB, 300x202) Image search: [Google]
1371480685014.gif
999 KB, 300x202
>>26285477
Oho but of course my good fellow gentlesir namefag. Presumptuous harlot indeed, methinks. Quite philistine if I might say so myself, mhm yes quite indeed, oho.
>>
>>26284964
Definitely not, i'm fine with the friend zone, but I draw the line at the cuck zone. fuck that shit.
>>
>>26285996
im not that guy

how does it feel to be intelectually mediocre?

its sad how using moderately long words incites a mocking response in some people. scratch that, its not sad. its disgusting.
fucking scum.
>>
>>26284964
it's not about forgiveness. it's about trust. it's fucking stupid to trust someone who betrayed you already.
>>
>>26286140
It's not about long words, it's about using fedora vernacular. Plus, even if I were doing what you say, it's in some cases the other way around. People who use long words to obfuscate their posts and try and look smart are being faggots.

No ur scum lol! I poop on your head
>>
>>26284964
>changed "sister and I" to "sister and me"

Shes not worth it man
>>
>>26286140
>making fun of a namefag for using the phrase "That harlot is a tad presumptuous methinks"
>Anti-intellectual
Huh hmm heh uh ?? hm
>>
>"You can't explain your way out of a problem you behaved yourself into."
- Steven Covey
>>
>>26285156
take it from a borderline bitch who's written something exactly like this many times before, this nigga is 100% right

d o n t f a l l f o r i t
>>
Once a cheater always a cheater pak get bags n give her the boot
>>
>that fucking letter

Only response:

>Good to hear you're getting help. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>26284964
>I have to let you know that what I did had nothing to do with what you did wrong
>what you did wrong
She's not fully accepting her own mistake.
>>
File: 1428835509899.gif (567 KB, 300x456) Image search: [Google]
1428835509899.gif
567 KB, 300x456
>>26284964
I forgave my wife and now she, her bf and I are on pretty good terms. It can work r9k. It can work.
>>
>>26285996
I'll bet you used to be a gentlesir poster yourself and now you feel ashamed. The projection is...
palpable ;-)

>>26286266
>huh hmm heh uh ?? hm
SIK BURN DAWG
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 250x300
>>26284964
No

That's a total betrayal of trust, you'd have to be a cuck to forgive them
>>
>>26286819
not a single rational argument against the point in this post, you're just covering your ass and slinging shit
>>
>>26285870
This, what does her grandma's health have to do with her cheating, frankly it's insulting to her family to even bring it up
>>
File: engorgedjerrycheese.png (127 KB, 257x250) Image search: [Google]
engorgedjerrycheese.png
127 KB, 257x250
>>26285996
>that gif
satisfying
>>
File: 1434442614058.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1434442614058.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>26284964
I'm a rage autist. If a significant other cheated on me I'd kill them.
>>
>>26284964
This is seriously the least fucking sincere thing I've ever read. She's not sorry, she's trying to get you to stop being mad at her.

Hence the whole
>there's no excuse
>except for shit marks and my dead grandma and being in college and my friend I lost and my other friends that are far away

And then there's the pity points shit
>I'm damaged goods
>I tried to kill myself a few days ago
>I'm seeing a psychiatrist soon

Fucking hell, this is just classic manipulation, and pretty much everyone just said "Oh she seems really genuine".

And sure, I'd forgive her, but that's because if someone cheated on me, they aren't worth my time, and it's not worth stressing about someone that evidently isn't right for me. Wouldn't matter the fucking reason, or how upset they were, because it's just showing they're disloyal, or they're disloyal and have fucking terrible control over their emotions and impulses.

Legitimate mental illness as in they were extremely manic might change it, but the odds of that happening are next to none, and you'd be an idiot for dating an unmedicated bipolar person anyway.
>>
Yes.

But forgiveness isn't tolerance. Only a fool tolerates being cheated on.
>>
No, i'd rather just be alone
>>
>>26284964
why do all girls have to have the same exact fucking handwriting
>>
>>26287996
girls are a meme
>>
File: 1450470378022.png (305 KB, 720x619) Image search: [Google]
1450470378022.png
305 KB, 720x619
I used to. I loved her so much and could have forgiven just that. She left me outright, though. Moved away with another guy.
>tfw new Fire Emblem comes out in two weeks
>tfw going to be thinking about her the whole time I play because she loved the series too
>>
>>26287996
Herd mentality. They can't create a new style themselves.
>>
>>26289077
How long ago was it brah? I was the same with my ex (who did similar, though I wouldn't have forgiven it) for a few months, don't stress about it if it's not been more than at least half the amount of time you were together.
>>
>>26289259
We've known each other a very long time but she left about three years ago. It's tough to pinpoint when we started dating because we were really close and there was obvious tension there for a while. I guess it probably started at 14 when we were sitting on the breakwall in the park and she kissed me. That would make it about 8 years we were together before she left.
>>
>>26284964
nah I am not interested in kissing Jamal's dick after she cheats on you again and comes home to kiss you. she is going to walk all over you for forgiving her.
>>
>>26284964
Whoever wrote that letter is an emotional manipulator. I've dealt with my cousin before. She's like that, tries to make shitty woe-is-me emotional appeals to get away with heinous shit. Don't do it, OP. Tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>26289305
It makes perfect sense that you wouldn't be entirely over her then, it's not easy for people to adapt to something that's been in their lives for a fucking long time entirely disappearing. Especially when it's throughout formative periods and is so closely linked to emotions.

Just keep on keeping on, and try to get some habits or hobbies that don't involve her if you at all can. Hobbies that you developed since you knew her I mean.
>>
>>26289398
It's really been tough to find interest in much of anything since she left. Dropped a lot of things I used to like doing. Only "new" hobby is watching tv. I never used to watch a lot but I keep up with a decent number of shows now.
>>
>>26284964

shit myself. I have once received a letter like this and my name is ethan
>>
>>26284964
No. I could not forgive her for being a woman
>>
>>26284964

I never did, actually.
>>
>>26284964
>all these people not recognising the letter

I could probably forgive, but I doubt I'd be able to forget so I wouldn't stay with them. I'm insecure enough as it is, I wouldn't want the added insecurity of wondering whether or not my partner is out fucking someone else whenever they leave the house. I'd go fucking insane and I'm sure they'd resent me for never trusting them again even if I have no reason to.
>>
>>26285032
>>26285524
I suspect finding newfriends using this has become the reason OP is making those threads.
>>
>>26289379
>Whoever wrote that letter is an emotional manipulator.
This. I don't have the proper vocabulary in English, but the author's using half a dozen techniques to bargain with and manipulate the recipient.

Saved pic for reference.
>>
No. If she did it once, there's no guarantee she won't do it again.
>>
>>26284964
My girlfriend cheated on me and I don't forgive her, but I'm still with her.
I feel like the two are mutually exclusive, I'd be able to forgive her if I wasn't still with her.
She's just irritating me at this point - every sentence she says either bores me or annoys me. It's such a drag talking to her, I wish she would just shut up. And she constantly needs attention, it's exam period and I need to study but she constantly nags me about watching movies with her and then gets all pissy when I say no.
>>
""""Lynwood and Noah""""

>roastie got spitroasted
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.