[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had my linear algebra exam today. After Calc 3 and DiffEq.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1442804491608.gif (532 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1442804491608.gif
532 KB, 320x240
I had my linear algebra exam today.

After Calc 3 and DiffEq. that shit was a cakewalk. pretty sure I got a 100% boys.

Uni feels?
>>
>linear algebra easier than calc 3 and diff eq

what kind of shit linear algebra class are you taking? do you not have to prove anything?
>>
>>26284502

>Implying linear algebra proofs are harder than some of the topics in the other classes

Seriously though, yes there were proofs but it wasn't that hard.
>>
Sounds good mate. I was a b student when it comes to maths. I sucked
>>
>>26284619

Honestly man a B student in math is pretty good. There is a lot of people who struggle a lot just to get that.
>>
>tfw everyone at my uni says linear algebra is the easiest of the math courses our major has to take, but it's the one I failed and have to retake
>>
>>26284471
Only had to do calc 3 at uni
>tfw sophomore
>class full of jr/sr
>still did better than them
>>
File: 1452325984213.jpg (275 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452325984213.jpg
275 KB, 1000x1000
>>26285616

>calc 3 as a senior
>calc 3 as a junior
>calc 3 as a sophmore
>>
Who /CC/ here?

Blinn College reporting in!
>>
>>26284471

learning linear algebra in college

>not skipping math classes in HS and taking BC calc by sophmore year and taking linear algebra and different equation in junior/senior year.

>I bet you aren't even asian, there is a reason china will rule the world
>>
>>26285636
Got gen eds out of the way my first 2 sems at uni. Made more sense than spreading them out. was also part time those 2 due to work.
>>
>take calc 2
>prof is high on something, wants 100% of the mark to be assignments
>can't figure out the questions, we're supposed to work in groups and I'm too socially anxious to find strangers to embarrass myself in front of because I'm terrible at math
>end up dropping it
>Can't try again for an entire year
>>
File: Nervous Pepe.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
Nervous Pepe.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
I wore a Natural Selection shirt today. Pic related was everyone's face around me, shit was great.
>>
File: 1425693956889.jpg (63 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1425693956889.jpg
63 KB, 499x499
>take calc III and linear algebra while in high school

Anyone on my level?
>>
>kid forgets book for open-book quiz (basically review from previous semester)
>he decides to cheat
>at end of test, kid in front of me is helping him cheat
>interrupt both of them
>sent email to teacher
I didn't tell the teacher immediately because I was too pissed, but thankfully the teacher will talk to them if I can point them out Monday.

>professor LITERALLY says "if you cannot pass this class, you are not an Electrical Engineer"
>the two kids, and two more sitting beside the one helping, were fine with the cheating going on
NORMALFAGS I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD. FUCKING JUNIOR YEAR AND THEY THINK CHEATING IS FINE
>>
>Linear algebra, Calc 3, Differential Equations

Meanwhile I'm struggling to survive in Intermediate algebra.
>>
>>26286211
I'm a maths tutor. Tbh the lower stuff is unreasonably hard for shit kids. Organized poorly, and they frequently have you focus on really rote shit. I'd honestly say The difficulty rank for normie stuff is like Pre-Calc, remedial maths, algebra 2, then Calc II. The other stuff isn't hard. Business Calc is a lot to learn for normies, too. Disproportionately a lot considering they're usually not that good.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.