[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Men and women really aren't that different Just look a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: holding hands.jpg (41 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
holding hands.jpg
41 KB, 500x355
Men and women really aren't that different

Just look at this thread, it shows girls getting told similar things by guys that girls have told us

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/17edug/whats_the_cruelest_thing_a_guy_has_ever_said/
>>
>"I never liked you, I just wanted to have sex with you."

Yea robots get told this all too often
>>
Why do women pretend to be insecure? Why? Fucking sluts. Nobody who is insecure rejects people on a daily basis and has such insanely high standards for who they are with.
>>
>>26282871
this is fucking great OP
really enjoying reading through these
Chad is a cool guy
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 367x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 367x388
>Man... he didn't mean it as an insult but I still remember it to this day.
I was travelling, and I fell hard for this Swedish guy. We sort of saw each other for a couple of months before going our separate ways. He never fell for me like I did for him.
Near the end, when I was soon to leave, we were somewhere talking, and he looked me in the eyes and said emphatically, "man, you are going to be smoking hot one day".
Oh god, my poor, hopeful heart. My beautiful Swede cut me like a knife. Ugnnghhgh still hurts.
He was right though. I'm a babe. I wish that gorgeous fucker could see me now.
strut

Yeah OP. Women are totally like us and not just selfish, vain whores.
>>
>>26282905

>i never liked you, i just used you for free meals and rides
>>
File: ehehe.jpg (64 KB, 577x600) Image search: [Google]
ehehe.jpg
64 KB, 577x600
>>26282871
>shit from elementary/middle school when all kids are mean shitheads to one another and not even sexually active
>shit from breakups when both parties try to say the meanest thing possible to the other
>shit from when Chads fucked them and then started talking about other girls when they probably thought it was a fwb relationship

Women truly don't know suffering, do they
>>
My first relationship was abusive so guys have said a lot of nasty things to me.
>You're so stupid, why do you even bother trying to talk. I can't believe I'm even with you. You're not even pretty. Etc
I got bullied a lot by boys in highschool. They would fake ask me out and do shit like that. Didn't really phase me too much though.
Also just fat/stoner jokes general
Then I got one Chad football player stoned and they were all v nice to me after that. Not friends, but they were nice.
In my adult life, nothing really cruel has been said to me, outside of the standard insults on weight, appearance, sexual promiscuity, etc. But those are just drunk guys who get mad when I won't go home with them or move away when they start trying to grind on me
My boss called me fat the other day though. But he's super Vietnamese so I don't think he understood that that was an insult/not socially acceptable to say
>>
>"Spending time with you is like having to eat a salad while staring at a steak." (Boyfriend was not a veggie fan, apparently :P)

Top kek
>>
Men and women are actually different. Men are generally more logical and analytical and women are more emotional. There are studies that have demonstrated this. However, I think that in the sexual marketplace, men and women are equally cruel, but sometimes in different ways.
>>
>>26283313
man he sounds so cruel for saying that

fucking women
and fucking reddit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.