[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's Friday night anons, why are you here? also who 10/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1454380101619.jpg (67 KB, 1027x428) Image search: [Google]
1454380101619.jpg
67 KB, 1027x428
It's Friday night anons, why are you here?

also who 10/10 true-bot?
>>
Because normies suck. I can sit in my fap fortress and jerk it till my dick gets raw.
>>
>>26281286
I fail unpopular opinions I think and the socially awkward just half.
I don't like social situations, but can handle them if needed.
>>
>little sex

Can we stop posting this shite image? Sex implies normie, no ifs or buts. If you've had sex, you don't belong here.
>>
>>26281286
9/10
>tfw no fetish
I'm just a boring fuck
>>
>>26281286
because all of the girls i talked to on tinder stopped responding when i asked for date
>>
>>26281402
Being 'vanilla' is so rare today that I think it would be appropriate to call that a fetish.
>>
Went drinking once, but for the rest i can say i ve been keeping myself faithful to the cause
>>
i'm hunting for greentext stories
>>
almost became a 9/10 today
my housemates, who I've literally never talked to, invited me to go drinking. Suttered out a 'n-no thanks'
should I have done it senpaitachi? They won't ask me again anymore, did I blow my final chance to become normie
>>
>>26281286
Check me off for all 10.

I'm here because I have no IRL friends and all my internet friends started using Discord and don't want to switch from skype.
>>
>>26282915
of course you should have dumbass
>>
>>26283277
but I would just sperg out like a fucking retard or more likely just say nothing at all
there's literally nothing I can talk about, all I do is shitpost and weebshit
>>
>>26281286
I'm 9 for 10. I smoke weed to escape my feels.
I'm here because I have nowhere else to go. What do normal people even do on friday nights? I have only vague ideas.
>>
Because I'm alone and haven't found the motivation to make something of myself. So I drink and shitpost.
>>
Sitting in my car, smokin weed, looking at 4chan, futanari and cars.
10/10
>>
>>26284208
failed III
>>
>>26282915
>should I have done it senpaitachi

No. I did this a month ago, it was a bad idea.
The drinks are expensive, it's not a fun environment, and at the end of the night you are right back where you started in terms of experience, social situations etc. If anything they'll just force you to drink nasty shit so they can humiliate you for fun.

Except now this time you feel sick, it like a bird asking if he should try swimming. No, you fucking shouldn't.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.