[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Females Who Claim to Want Intelligent Conversation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1314666859591.jpg (32 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
1314666859591.jpg
32 KB, 500x356
I really consider you to be a band of liars. You don't want intelligent conversation, and you scarcely know what it means. You think that this is either a situation where pretentious words are employed, or else you discuss trivial things and find confirmation for your views. You aren't interested in critical thought, pushing the boundaries of modern conceptions, bringing in original ideas or really discussing something in Socratic style. For some reason none of this interests you.

I find that it is almost impossible for females to value an object in itself, for the sake of itself. Almost every single thing that females discuss reflexes back to them in some crucial emotional way, such that the real heart of any conversation, the Truth, is the least of their concerns. If you question some tenant that they hold absolutely, then they will resort to emotional responses and ad hominems galore. I have really not yet found that woman who can consider an object, evaluate it for its truth, and exchange her wrong perceptions for what is superior.

Or else a female, especially when talking with a man, will agree with him because he appears to her as admirable, and readily take up the object he holds to be true just because he holds it.

But never, it seems, does a female accept an object as true because it is true.

And that's why it's so lackluster to speak with you, and why I consider even you who claim to want intelligent conversation to be liars. You don't want it. You evidently want something else.

I try, and am always open to trying more, to disprove this I am saying, but almost every time without fail this is only confirmed.

And I KNOW that your reaction will in some way try to find fault with me and blame it on me. Go ahead: in this way you do not address the criticism but really only confirm it.
>>
You're a faggot who loves objects
>>
>>26280308
I'm not a faggot but I do appropriately consider objects..
>>
File: 1452347441637.jpg (200 KB, 1018x1134) Image search: [Google]
1452347441637.jpg
200 KB, 1018x1134
>>26279933
You're right OP.

Too bad it's night, you won't have many answer.

Also pic related to your picture, even ugly girls do this shit.
>>
I dont hate women, but its true than in my entire life -im a normie- i only had an intelligent conversation with one.

Only one.

Anyways, she had a butt chin so i didnt want her. Too bad. But most girls tend to avoid any deep talk or their brains get bored easily. They have other ways to deal with existentialist crisis that are closest to practice than men.
>>
>>26279933
Why do you place so much value on truth?
>>
>>26279933
You seem to be implying that you are capable of loving something for its own sake, which I don't quite agree with.

The things I love all serve some utilitarian purpose to me; I collect knives, which obviously (at least to any outdoorsman) are one of the most useful tools a man can possibly own. During holidays I will ask for clothes for Christmas, or, rarely, for repairs to my car. Both serve me in my daily life, and in both I take some degree of pride.

Those who love useless objects are those who might have the capability of loving a thing-in-itself. (I'm counting sentimental value as a use, too.) It's when one realizes that women do not love purses for their utility or their fashion, but for their purpose as expensive things which flaunt their economic status, that this concept falls away from the female sex.
>>
File: tumblr_nryzkd4wIJ1qzn89oo1_500.png (162 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nryzkd4wIJ1qzn89oo1_500.png
162 KB, 500x289
>>26279933

So, how many women have you even spoken to apart from your mother?

If you haven't met someone of the opposite gender who garners, at least, a minimal interest in "critical thought" or "bringing in original ideas, then where do you speak to women? Facebook?

It is on rare occasion where I meet women who agree with men just because he may seem admirable. If that were the case, men would still have the upper hand in the world.

If you know for sure that a woman's reaction will try to find fault with you, then I suppose you must CLEARLY know your ideologies are faltering in being even relatively plausible.

If women truly are "a band of liars", you clearly haven't done enough research on anything apart from on how to make your opinion seem superior.
>>
I am female and agree with OP. This bothers me beyond any other trait in females specifically and many humans more generally.
>>
>>26280914
Are you the exception to the rule, or can't you help it ?
>>
>>26279933

I agree whole heartily OP. I'm just pretty tired to contribute more. Suffice to say, women care more about SOUNDING/APPEARING "SMART" because that's a positive association, then actually BEING smart. Because to them it's the same thing, when it's not. Being actually smart involves questioning everything and most importantly yourself.

Women aren't willing or maybe even capable of doing that.

>>26280432

Part of me wonders if this is how females banter. Like they pretend to be complimenting. Or they're doing it for self-serving purposes "look how nice I am to this ugly person, see I'm a good person!"

(Either way I wouldn't tell that girl she's ugly though, that's rude.)
>>
>>26281092
It's not that she is ugly. It is that she cannot help herself you hide 1/2 of the thing she want to show because she basically want attention "tee-hee ignore my face please"
>>
>>26281264
you are a complete retard
>>
File: 1438704407292.jpg (80 KB, 801x566) Image search: [Google]
1438704407292.jpg
80 KB, 801x566
>>26279933
Felicia Day edition
>>
>>26281322
No you are deluded.

If she want to show a better view of "oinkers" why does she put herself AHEAD of the fucking thing !!

Answer : She is a dump attention whore like 99% of women regardless of looks
>>
>>26279933
OP has hit the nail on the head.

I wonder if this is all women or just American ones?
>>
>>26281743
AWALT
W
A
L
T

Blox
>>
>>26281264

I didn't even think of that. Goddamit. It's funny because when I think I'm not that good looking, I tend to not take pictures of myself. I never do.

It's female privilege to know people don't think you're good looking and get to post pictures of yourself and receive a million positive comments anyways.

We should make a parody robot version of these.

>Ugly robot takes his pic, probably eggman.
>"I-I-I know I'm not good looking but here's a picture of me doing this thing. Yay things!"
>Enter Chads and Normies
>"NAH MAN YOUR FUCKING HANDSOME AS FUCK AND YOUR DICK IS WAY BIGGER THAN MINE!"
>>
>>26281743
>>26281776

Just the ones that haven't hit menopause. That's the only counter example I have for OP. I can get really good intelligent discussions out of my grandma and older woman.
>>
File: 1453602328794.jpg (12 KB, 285x214) Image search: [Google]
1453602328794.jpg
12 KB, 285x214
>>26280432
Why do women do this? She obviously has come to terms with her disfigurement, and has probably become a better person because of it. But, then here come all the normal girls to patronize her. I would be insulted, especially since they're only saying she's pretty so they can seem sympathetic and better in the eyes of others, which is all they care about.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.