[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What thoughts and emotions does this short video clip invoke in you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: webm.webm (1018 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
webm.webm
1018 KB, 640x640
What thoughts and emotions does this short video clip invoke in you?
>>
>those noodle legs
>>
File: 5663.png (163 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
5663.png
163 KB, 500x336
>>26279628
I think that trashcan has nice curves
>>
>>26279628

It's mildly disturbing.
>>
>>26279628
she should get her legs amputated desu
>>
>>26279628
She's a qt and I like her energy and confidence. Her meth-tier skelly legs kinda freak me out though
>>
>>26279628
its just a person fooling themselves by doing extroverted actions into thinking theyre as worthy as everyone else.
>>
I wanna pick her up and dangle her legs
>>
>>26279628
Confusion

Fucking Robot
>>
I wonder if her vagine is tight from disuse or sooper loose from disuse/paralysis
>>
>>26279628
I need this type of legs. What kind of training could you recommend?
>>
If a woman can't feel anything from the waste down, would she still want to fuck you.
>>
>>26280892
Prolly the latter.
>>
>>26281444
Thus spoke the trips of truth, or something like that.
>>
>>26281444
How do you know that box ain't getting torn up every night?
>>
>at a party (normie reeeee)
>dancing and shit
>there's a girl in a wheelchair out 'shaking it'
>pretty cute but, you know, wheelchair
I would have approached, but I couldn't tell how much of it was pity and how much was 'she's in a wheelchair, how can she say no'. Either way I felt shitty just for her being there since I couldn't just treat her normal or whatever it is they actually want. How can you when they're spazzing out while sitting down.
>>
imagining how she feels when one two step comes on the radio
>>
>>26282079
what if female wheelchair scent fetish
>>
>>26279628
Absolutely horrifying tbqh fampai
>>
>>26279870
I would have said the same thing just a few months ago, now I'm more prone to identify you as a wild fedoratipper
>>
>>26279628
Disgust and fear.
>>
>>26279628
Honestly? Disgust.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.