[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the last unfortunate thing that happened to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: damn.jpg (65 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
65 KB, 600x800
What was the last unfortunate thing that happened to you?
>>
>>26278955
I had a pimple pop up today
>>
All my family's problems sprang from my birth.
>>
File: czzzz.jpg (20 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
czzzz.jpg
20 KB, 640x426
>fucked up a conversation with a cute girl i've liked since high school
>literally 5 minutes later i failed a project because of one minor detail i neglected
today has been a bit better i suppose
>>
I failed at suicide.
>>
Diagnosed as autistic
>>
File: 1454498346702.jpg (44 KB, 579x576) Image search: [Google]
1454498346702.jpg
44 KB, 579x576
one of the taps in my house burst while I was sleeping the other night. So much so it was literally raining in the kitchen. Got up at 5 am to stop it and couldn't find the water shut off valve. Pretty sure im gonna lose my deposit and my shitty landlord wont do anything about all the shit that was ruined by the water. Not to mention the potential mold.
>>
waking up this morning and realizing I didn't die in my sleep
>>
>>26279292
thistle
>>
File: 1448606838201 (1).jpg (58 KB, 640x487) Image search: [Google]
1448606838201 (1).jpg
58 KB, 640x487
since one year, one month and five days ago, I've:

>found out I was conceived from rape, which my "dad" orchestrated in order to force my mother into marriage
>tried to kill myself several times
>engaged in self-harm
>been voluntarily homeless, from New Years until September 20th (left my dads house in a manic episode after being told the truth of my birth by my mom and grandmother)
>developed more schizophrenic symptoms
>ruined almost all of my friendships
>started drinking heavily and abusing drugs

I realized yesterday I'm a piece of shit and have nothing to live for. I could quit my job now, spend my last $1000 on some stupid feel-good bullshit, wait for my food to waste away, and jump off the bridge before rent is due next month. I'm an old rusty engine in the middle of the woods without fuel or wheels.Throw me away.
>>
>>26279308
Impressive original post
>>
>>26279310

You've been dealt a bad hand man, and maybe there's nothing I can say to help you--but don't let the world reduce you to a whimper.
>>
Someone fucked up my Chemistry experiment when I left it there. Now I have to start all over again.

Whoever you are you're an asshole, I hope you burn in hell.
>>
File: call 911 now.png (45 KB, 350x685) Image search: [Google]
call 911 now.png
45 KB, 350x685
>>26278955
I spilled some kid's soda all over my crotch area at work today.
>>
>>26279310
>I'm an old rusty engine in the middle of the woods without fuel or wheels.Throw me away.
I'm going to steal this line for a short story I'm writing, I hope you don't mind
>>
the shower water was cold
>>
speaking of, I actually got sunburned in my shoulders and back, and a bit on my nose, learning to swim in the past days
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.