[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is to all the virgins here. Normal people don't need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: robot.jpg (93 KB, 593x594) Image search: [Google]
robot.jpg
93 KB, 593x594
This is to all the virgins here. Normal people don't need to read or reply to this.

Bro I'm gonna be 100% honest with you okay. You're a creep. I hate to break it to you but if you're over 18 years old and you've never had a girlfriend it's probably your fault. Face it there's no hope. Contrary to what you losers think the world is actually a pretty fair place. If you're a virgin it's probably your own fault. You're probably some kind of school shooter, creep, rapist, weirdo, pedophile, stalker, or repressed cereal killer and the girls can sense it. Girls can sense these things man. They can see the red flags. Just look in a mirror lol. No girls wants a loser. They'd rather smoke weed with an alpha like me who can take care of them. You're being screwed out of that normal human experience and no one cares. Go kill yourself. No one will cry or miss you. You probably won't even get an obituary. Go cry. You're creepy, you make women feel uncomfortable, do the world a favor okay.

tl;dr You're screwed. No amount of intelligence, dedication, or hard work can salvage it. You'll never even land a fat ugly chick. It's called genetics which you don't have.
>>
>>26277651
>The world is a pretty fair place

Thats the opposite of the widely accepted norm. "Life isn't fair" is a widely used motivational saying ffs. Put some bait on the hook next time at least.
>>
At least my facial hair actually grows in, Brad.
>>
>>26277651
naah, that kind of posts are frustrated normies ones
>>
File: 1454496504726.jpg (427 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
1454496504726.jpg
427 KB, 1543x1360
Nah, I don't get any girls because I'm a faggot
>>
>I'm waiting for the right woman and or right time

Keep lying to yourself.
>>
This was posted a few weeks ago
Fuck off normie
>>
File: 1454646949830.png (12 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
1454646949830.png
12 KB, 477x539
>mfw dumb /pol/ fags think this stale bait will cause butthurt here
>implying robots don't already know all of this and embrace it
>>
>>26277651
> The world is a fair place
>It's called genetics which you don't have
Please work a little more on your bait
>>
>>26277651
>If you're a virgin it's probably your own fault.
are you advocating for rape?
>>
>cereal killer
Stopped reading there
>>
surprised nobody has noticed
>cereal killer
yet
>>
File: m8vq4.jpg (119 KB, 676x609) Image search: [Google]
m8vq4.jpg
119 KB, 676x609
>>26277651
Obvious bait is obvious m8
>>
I'm sick and tired of all the fuking normies comming in here!!D this is the one place we have. Don't you realize that all you wealth all you muscles all your looks is down to genetics? How can you call it fair when it's all just a circumstance of your birth!? This is such fucking bullshit go back you Facebook and talk to stacy BRAH. No matter how many fucking pushups some of do we will never look good or lose weight it's genitics. Does this make you feel like a big man? A tough guy? Keep fucking with the "weirdos" and you'll see how dangerous we can really be.

One day I will remove all of that beautiful skin from your body.
>>
>>26278042

What's stopping you from getting fit in the gym, besides laziness and muh hurt feelings?
>>
>>26278072
Didn't you read my fucking post m8? IT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR SE PEOPLE TO LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT SURGERY!! Why is this so hard to understand you piece of shit? No matter how many situps no matter how many fucking salads we eat most people will never look like Chad or bang "stacy". I'd rather be a smart (173 iq btw) alpha leader then some dumbass fucking jock loser who gets stds sleeping around with sluts who only like him for his money anyway and will leave him once they get board.
>>
These are actually more amusing than the daily NEET threads
>>
>>26277651
Ahahahahahhahagahahaha
what a low quality bait...
Fuck off.
>>
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108 KB, 400x381
>>26278072
>read all the shit in the post
>why u no lifting?
>>
>>26278202
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>>>>>>IT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR SE PEOPLE TO LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT SURGERY
you've been meme'd kiddo
>>
Laizy bait. Not even the pic is original
>>
>>26278072

i'm a registered dietitian, man. it's sad that you've fallen for that idea. it's possible to have a healthy fit body through healthy eating and working out like 3 times a week.

>>26278253

because his reasons are horse shit.
>>
>>26278202

meant to tag you here..

>>26278334
>>
>>26277651
Is this the new version of so cash?
>>
Most people have overly high standards.

Look at your parents, if they are poor and ugly then you probably are too.

Nothing wrong with marrying an ugly girl and nearly everyone here could if they wanted.
>>
>>26277651
>tfw have had sex multiple times
>no gf
>19
I ain't botherin with no gains goblins

Also, robots, a girl can tell immediately if you're a virgin. Loosen up, they're just people.
>>
File: You_tried_.png (498 KB, 1600x1523) Image search: [Google]
You_tried_.png
498 KB, 1600x1523
>>26277651

>The worls is a pretty fair place
>It's called genetics which you don't have
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.