[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some kid at my school killed himself by throwing himself out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: robocide.jpg (32 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
robocide.jpg
32 KB, 720x720
Some kid at my school killed himself by throwing himself out of a 4th story window. Pretty sure he was a robot. Dead eyes, ugly, manlet. Studied physics obviously. ofc normies are now acting like this is some tragedy and that they cared SO MUCH about him. It's obnoxious.

Do you guys have any stories of robots who took the plunge and ended it all?
>>
How does 4 stories kill you?
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/jumping-high-building
>>
>>26277409

short falls kill if you land on your head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_3asU-m_2E
>>
>>26277470
Sounds like a terrible idea, you could tilt in midair and just end up paralyzed.
>>
File: 88uuuuyhot21688.jpg (75 KB, 572x647) Image search: [Google]
88uuuuyhot21688.jpg
75 KB, 572x647
>>26277337
Is that him?

Also, I'm surprised he didn't take anyone else with him. I bet he was treated like shit and/or completely ignored by his "peers". I'm sure none of them actually give a shit about him and are just saying they do to make themselves appear cool and sentimental in front of their friends.

Robots are universally hated.
>>
>>26277337
>Studied physics obviously.
He was just preforming an experiment.
>>
I mean, it's probably not the most effective way of ending your life but it worked in this case. The building he jumped from is not very tall at all
>>
>>26277337
Fucker is numerous points better looking than me, then again everybody is.
>>
>>26277531
That's him. and yeah, I basically agree. I'm sure everyone will forget he ever existed in a few days
>>
Did he have a facebook? I wont raid him I just want to analyze him.
>>
>>26277337
If i'm honest this guy just seems cool, he has a warm smile, a face that if he asks you "Hey, you wanna come round and study?" he means, do you wanna come round and be nerdy with me while we discuss and study physics?
>>
>>26277337

i wonder if he specially requested his hair to be cut with choppy bangs like that
>>
>>26277337
Was he doing well at school?
>>
>>26277337
F

Another robot lost, how many has it been so far?
>>
>>26277951
Forgot this link I was going to share

https://soundcloud.com/your_text_spoken/at-the-end-of-a-tragedy

Normies, can't respect our decision to die, yet give us no reason to live
>>
>>26277951

there were a couple who did it last month.... 1 on cam (but it was non-graphic OD)
>>
>>26278040
A shame, hopefully they're better off now.
Wonder if there is come form of robot mourge
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.