[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dream Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: Orangutan.jpg (139 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
Orangutan.jpg
139 KB, 1000x600
Share some dreams (or nightmares) you've had recently, robots. Here's one I had last week:

> Be me, having sex with hamplanet bitch
> Finish, rest a little bit, then more sex
> Finally get done, walk out of bed, naked and walk over to nearby amusement park
> Get on roller coaster, still naked, alone.
> Train get to the tippy top, then simply falls.
> Keep falling, disorienting dream sensation
> Finally land, green and blue sky, two yellow eyes staring down at me
> Orangutans everywhere
>>
File: 1_Front_Cover (1).jpg (306 KB, 1200x1696) Image search: [Google]
1_Front_Cover (1).jpg
306 KB, 1200x1696
I want to dream I have a furry gf.

I'm a huge deviant IRL, but somewhat my subconcious is fucking clean.
>>
File: 1441334094354.png (67 KB, 240x312) Image search: [Google]
1441334094354.png
67 KB, 240x312
>>26276226
Last night/early this morning:
>at a cemetery, very green grass, family standing around at a funeral service for someone I don't know
>I'm a necrophile so I'm scanning the entire area looking for opportunity or a distraction
>miracle of miracles, there is an unattended, open casket just on the edge of my line of sight
>try to sneak over there without arousing any suspicion
>make it to the casket
>inside is my gf, she's newly deceased, dressed in a bride's outfit, with a little princess crown attached to her veil
>overwhelmed by how beautiful she looks, climb into the casket and hold her tightly against me, extremely sad but can't focus on anything other than how much I want to be close to her body
>just as I start to lift up her skirt, one of my cousins runs over and shouts at me
>what's wrong with you?! what are you doing?!
>I ask him what's wrong, I don't understand what the problem is
>he stops for a moment to vomit
>collects himself, tells me that I'm holding a rotten corpse and everyone saw me
>I look back at my gf, she isn't fresh at all, she must have been in there for three weeks at least
>the whole bottom of the casket is a pool of bile and other various fluids, I'm soaked in it
>bits of her flesh are sticking to my face and clothing
>the smell is overwhelming
>this only makes me more turned on
>the rest of the family starts walking over
>I panic
>grab the body
>try to make a run for it
>trip, fall on top of her, squishes her body almost completely flat, there's flesh and bone everywhere
>I'm surrounded by my family and they're all laughing at me or telling me what a freak/sicko/sick fuck I am
>wake up

>this is a recurring dream
>starting to look forward to having it even though it's awful
>>
>>26277116
That's really, really fucked up. Are you seeing a therapist? I think you should
>>
>>26277433
I'm seeing a psychologist twice a month and a psychiatrist once every three months. Both of them know I have nightmares every night, but they don't know how bad they are. I've already been on four different medications to try and reduce my nightmares and I've tried a bunch of different therapies over the years, too. Nothing seems to help.
>>
>>26277540
Do they know you are a necrophile? Are they trying to cure you?
>>
>>26277610
My psychologist knows, my psychiatrist doesn't. I've already been through a lot of treatments to try and "cure" me before I started seeing them that didn't work. He thinks that I can't be cured, only treated, and has been trying to focus on making my life as bearable as possible instead of forcing me to change my sexuality. I think it's a better approach.
>>
>>26277647
Jesus, good luck man
>>
File: prod.jpg (23 KB, 291x275) Image search: [Google]
prod.jpg
23 KB, 291x275
Here's one I had a few days ago. I need to stop posting on /pol/

>in middle school
>attending a christian boarding school
>the principal is crazy and he will kill anyone who sins
>he kills my roommate and I get a new one
>we find a shotgun and a stun rod (looked like pic related) left behind by my old roommate
>just then the principal kicks down the door
>the principal is Jeb Bush!
>he starts quoting the bible as we prepare to fight him
>wake up right then
I was fucking pissed when I woke up, things were about to get super badass.
>>
>>26277681
Thanks man. I'll need it

>>26277732
This is hilarious. Can you lucid dream? Have you tried continuing it?
>>
>>26277754
Nah, I can't lucid dream. I remember having other dreams recently but I can't remember what they actually were.
>>
File: image.png (21 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
image.png
21 KB, 357x313
>>26276226
I had that dream weeks ago, but I can't forget it.

>be me dreaming
>night, snowy bridge
>about to lob myself of the bridge
>hear footsteps
>as I turn around a qt pushes me against the railing, knife at my throat
>"You will ne my boyfriend now!"
>"o-ok"
>we run around hugging each other
>"Anon let's go to my place, loving each other"
>"You'd have to tell my father about us though"
>as we enter, she goes upstairs leaving me with her father
>make up some bullshit story, how we met since I've moved here to my grandparents and been dating since.
>for some reason do it in russian
>as I take the first step on the stairs

wake up to my parents shouting at each other
In russian.

I felt like shit that day famillia, I still remember the face of the qt. It all felt real.
>>
File: comfy crusader.jpg (94 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
comfy crusader.jpg
94 KB, 960x720
the best dream i remember having was when i owned a company that mass-produced robot waifus and shipped them everywhere in order to achieve global happiness
>>
Sleep paralysis keeps fucking with me
>dozing off in bed
>hear a chair creak in my room(later realize it's just a hallucination)
>try to turn to see what it was
>powerful wind starts crushing me against my bed
>hear wind thundering and howling
>head feels like it is being crushed and feel massive migraine
>hear a witch cackling right behind me
>heart pounding so loud
by this point i realized it was just sleep paralysis. Is this night terrors? How do I make it stop it's like once a week now
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.