[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I ask a classmate out without it being awkward?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 3.jpg (211 KB, 1024x695) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
211 KB, 1024x695
How do I ask a classmate out without it being awkward?
>>
just do it

Just do it

Just do it

No

Just do it

Don't let robots even put any thoughts in your head

Fuck it just be sincere and ask just fucking do it just go natural fuck it fuck it don't listen to the robots just close the browser and ask calmly and casually sincerely no pick up lines or bullshit or anything and nothing the robots are saying
>>
Say this: "Hello <name>. Do you want to hang out sometime?"
>>
>>26274930
this sounds like a terrible idea desu senpai
>>
>>26274949
It works for me every time.
>>
just make sure that other girls are not near her. this will significantly increase the possibility of her bluntly saying no and laughing at your face to increase her social status.
>>
i asked a girl out today. She works at the desk at the gym. She said no.

I never done that before, but damn it felt good.
>>
>>26274979
what if she's always with other (Girl) classmates, how do I get a moment in private
>>
>>26274890

If you're ugly and genetically inferior the girl will perceive it to be awkward and creepy.

If you're "hot" and genetically superior the girl will perceive it to be a confident, assertive move and let you fuck her in the ass that same night.
>>
>>26274971
Then get the fuck off my board Chad.
>>
>>26274930
This is correct.

Hi Stacy, wanna hang out sometime?
Sure Chad!
Great, arw you free Friday?
Yup :)

Or she says no but if she says no don't be embarrassed at all. There's nothing to be embarrassed by, we're all just stupid humans.
>>
>>26274971

If you're ugly and genetically inferior the girl will perceive your question to be awkward and creepy. Get away from her you rapist. You school shooter.

If you're "hot" and genetically superior the girl will perceive your question to be a confident, assertive move and let you fuck her in the ass that same night.
>>
You don't.

Dating a classmate is not going to work out and everybody should know this.
>>
File: beepepe.png (6 KB, 205x245) Image search: [Google]
beepepe.png
6 KB, 205x245
control your heartbeat only then when you're calm can you do anything
>>
>>26274890
You're underaged the minimum age on this board is 18 you know...

Just ask her out at the end of the day at her locker or something that'll go well.
>>
>>26274890

I know you're underage b&, but I'll give you advice so you can do what I never did. Have you talked to her before? If not, she will most likely say no (unless you're very attractive and ask her confidently). First try to have some conversations with her. I know you're probably already smitten at this point, but she isn't; let her get to know you. Once you've done that, ask her if she wants to come do something with you and some friends sometime. Hopefully you have another female you can bring along in this group. It's best if you guys are doing something active; sitting at a movie for three hours doesn't help your relationship at this point.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.