[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Crisis hotline, this is Taquisha. Can I help you?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: taq.jpg (45 KB, 842x800) Image search: [Google]
taq.jpg
45 KB, 842x800
>"Crisis hotline, this is Taquisha. Can I help you?"
>>
KFC is closed. What do?
>>
Ayo, was we really kingz and shiet?
>>
>>26274363

wut wuz thu egyptianz and shiet agein?
>>
ayo rememba when we built da pyramids?
>>
Do you mind if I call you "Little T"?
>>
>>26274638
Well meme'd my friend. Easily one of the more funny uses of that bit
>>
File: 1447107454631.jpg (62 KB, 481x431) Image search: [Google]
1447107454631.jpg
62 KB, 481x431
>>26274705
Yes, blacks were egyptians. Thank you for calling crisis hotline.
>>
Ey yo whut a brotha gotta do to get sum dat white bish pussy yo?
>>
Anyone have experience with suicide hotlines?

Judging from pic related I am having trouble understanding what they actually do
>>
>>26274809
They call the cops on you and try to ensure that you don't kill yourself while they're on route

That is literally it
>>
>>26274809
Suicide hotline are basically normiebook quotes being said by normie who never have contemplated suicide.
>>
>>26274363
totally related story, once I called the suicide hotline and a ghetto black woman answered. I was crying, and through my tears managed to squeeze out, "I don't feel safe with myself right now." she barks at me, "why not?" and I bitterly reply, "why do you think?"

she barks back, "look, I don't fucking know, so stop crying and tell me what you want to say."

I just hung up on her. how does someone so bitchy get a job working the suicide hotline?
>>
>>26274830
*en route
damnit
phonetic typos always get me
>>
>>26274777

Trips don't lie, the niggers were egyptians
>>
>>26274809
They try to squeeze information first. At least the one I called asked for like my full name, my zip, and an explanation of my physical situation. Then they just kinda talk and give shifty one liners assumedly to take your mind off it and get you out of your own head.
>>
>>26274846
should have shot yourself in the head while on call
Would have served that cunt right
>>
>>26274809
the guys working on the line are literally useless. they have no psychology training. they first try to get your info. if you don't give it, they track it through your phone number. then they just try to maintain some smalltalk while the police is on the way. because in most countries wanting to kill yourself is ILLEGAL and can get you ARRESTED.
>>
>>26274846
I doubt anyone calls to complain about her.
>>
>>26274937
>wanting to kill yourself is ILLEGAL and can get you ARRESTED.
topkek this is the best meme

>want to live
>cops kill you
>want to die
>cops don't let you die
>they make you want to live
>they kill you afterwards
top kek.
>>
>>26274937
>In the Netherlands, being present and giving moral support during someone's suicide is not a crime; neither is supplying general information on suicide techniques.

Based Netherlands
>>
Marine checking in. Gf left me for Jody.
Think I'm gonna get drunk in the barracks again.
Jack Daniels is dragging me under.
Help me
>>
Hi Taquisha,

My girlfriend of 4 years moved out 1 year ago "to be closer to school" claiming to be moving into her female friend's apartment

Well she breaks up with me 3 weeks ago because she can't do long distance of 20 miles. Fine.

I come to find out she got engaged 6 months ago to the man she is actually living with and had been dating him for 1 year before that and everything has been a lie while the fucking cunt siphoned money away from me for all kinds of bullshit.

Fucking whore fucking two guys at once. I doubt he even knows. I feel disgusting.

I don't even know how to process these emotions I want to do bad things.

What do?
>>
>>26275323

>"say wahh? lemme ax u a questin ok? <scripted voice> do you have any weapons in da house?"
>>
>"LAWL HEY TYRONNA GET OVA HERE DIS WHITEBOI SAYIN HE GUN KILL HIMSELF"
>>
File: dumb_pepe.jpg (55 KB, 470x698) Image search: [Google]
dumb_pepe.jpg
55 KB, 470x698
Were actual Egyptians brown or white. Where did they migrate from?
>>
>>26275378
Some German knives and a SKS.
>>
>>26275419
Are you kidding or are you actually retarded?
They are sandniggers
>>
>>26274363
>T-Taquisha will you be my qt chocolate gf??
>>
>>26275483
>aw hell naw I'd rather kill myself
>>
>>26275479
Yeah but were they "white" sand niggers like north Africa has now or were they a shade of brown.

Where did they come from? The middle east? I don't know anything about history. I just hear a lot about Egyptians being black when the pyramids were built. at least im not retarded enough to think that's true.
>>
>>26274363
May I be transferred to a different representative please?
>>
>>26275435

>"iownt speak german. ima need u to tawk english for me... k?"
>>
>>26275566
>"you gotta problem wit me white boi? is it cuz im black? aw hell naw I am NOT putting up wit dis racist bullshit from some pathetic little man who gonna kill himself, I did not sign up fo dis bullshit mhmm I am trying to HELP. YOU. SIR."
>you hear her speaking to someone else in the room with her
>"ay shawnda! this white boi thinks I'm a stupid nigga . the NERVE."
>"aw hell no girl Taquisha he did NOT say that, hold up hold up hold up put me on the phone"
>"aight"
>there is now a different female voice speaking to you
>"ay, you gonna talk to a sister like that you might as well pull the trigger right now cracker boy because we done pickin cotton aight? you ever heard of the civil rights moment? Uh huh I don't think you done did you are in the WRONG CENTURY brother let me tell you. I mean why you say that tho, you want help or not?
>"{not directed at you} Oh shit girl I got a call back at my desk"
>"pfft let it ring it's probably just another RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL WHITE BOY like this fuckin guy... give me the phone tho"
>"aight"
>"hello this is Taquisha again, I hope Shawnda's words of wisdom, praise the lord, have reached you. So I axe you again, why tho? Why?"
>>
>>26274363
IM GONNA KILL MYSELFH AHHHHHHHH
>>
>>26274363
are you a nigger? fuck you you wage SLAVE!
>>
File: mayne stop.gif (2 MB, 430x215) Image search: [Google]
mayne stop.gif
2 MB, 430x215
>>26275015
>>they make you want to live
>>they kill you afterwards
Absolute madmen
>>
>>26274363
>Taquisha
Where do they get this kind of names from? Who comes up with them?
>>
>>26274809
I rung them up once when I having a peak of depressive feelings and suicidal ideation.
They kept me on hold for five minutes before I hung up.
Fuck them.
>>
>>26275015
top to the fucking kek.

That's hilarious anon.
>is true
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.