[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
12 Reasons You’re [Women] Single Even Though You’re A Catch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: Single Woman Who's a Catch.jpg (261 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
Single Woman Who's a Catch.jpg
261 KB, 500x498
http://www.thebolde.com/12-reasons-youre-single-even-though-youre-catch/
>>
>>26274115
link won't work
post the reasons here, I'm interested for some fucking reason
>>
File: 1-9.png (56 KB, 867x669) Image search: [Google]
1-9.png
56 KB, 867x669
Textless posts are not allowed.

Not original.
>>
File: 10-12.png (17 KB, 865x180) Image search: [Google]
10-12.png
17 KB, 865x180
>>26274349
And that, robots, are the reasons why you've been rejected.
>>
>>26274349

So because you're an independent woman that don't need no man.

Idiots
>>
File: author.jpg (3 KB, 75x75) Image search: [Google]
author.jpg
3 KB, 75x75
This is the author.
>>
File: Only 1 reason.png (16 KB, 704x103) Image search: [Google]
Only 1 reason.png
16 KB, 704x103
>>26274115
The article could be reduced down to one point, in fact everything else was just reinforcing the first point.
>>
yeah, we know. nothing is their fault, everything make them feel good about themselves, no cognitive dissonance at all of course! they'll be ready to settle when they're 38.

also i love point #7. their singleness is out of their control, but ours isn't??
lol okaaaay then. whatever rhetoric you need to chant every day 10 times a day to help you get through, by all means, don't let me shit in your cereal.
>>
>>26274486
But guys aren't into commitment like they once were! XD
>>
>>26274115
Lmao The arrogance in this article is unbelieveable
>>
>>26274419
top kek good point.
>>
>yet another wonderful piece of propoganda to remind girls they are all perfect and should always be on the lookout for the best possible because they deserve it for having a vagina.

It's like a nightmare and I'm in a coma begging someone to pull the plug but no one can hear me
>>
>>26274616
Not only that, but it brainwashes young men into becoming beta orbiters.

>I-It's right, I'm not doing enough for Stacey's attention. M-Maybe if I buy her flowers and cook her dinner, she'll leave Chad for me.
>>
>>26274616
of course women should look out for the best possible partner. so should men. no one looks at two potential partners, and goes, "hm, I could have the 8/10 just as easily, but I'll go for the 4/10 because muh morals." no. that kind of thing doesn't even exist. admit it.
>>
>>26274795
They seem to be willing to settle for less when they're 30 and have Chad Jr. Yet when that happens, we're not real men unless we "step up."
>>
>le men are only into hooking up
>meanwhile any woman can reap the benefits of hookup culture but it's not the same for men
>>
>>26274795
>just as easily
your hypothetical is completely irrelevant
>>
>>26274795
>of course women should look out for the best possible partner
Look at point 11, it's not about being picky about partners. She literally doesn't want to settle NOW.
>>
>>26274795
your post seemed legit until 8/10.
no one thinks like that in the real world.
>>
File: 1436749173456.png (203 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1436749173456.png
203 KB, 495x495
>>26274795
>I could have the 8/10 just as easily as a 4/10

roasties are actually this delusional which is why the dating scene is completely fucked
>>
>>26274795
this
most women can get a confident, 10/10 greek god, why would they settle for a shy loser, even if he's sort of good looking?
>>
>>26274504
It's not a case of them being ready to settle at 38, but rather that they have no choice.
>>
>>26274387
>>26274349
>you are never at fault
>you're a special princess
>you're strong and independent and need no man
>>
>>26274829
when they're older and have kids, their market worth goes down, and so the number of men willing to have her goes down too. she has to pick from lower prospects. that's how it is. why would you care if someone calls you "not a real man?" real men don't give a shit what some single mother yells at them. :^)

>>26274861
it could be true, though. if you can get an 8/10, you can get a 4/10 too, but why would you want it if you could have the 8/10?

>>26274872
they do though el mayo
besides it's only a cruel abbreviation for what could have been a much longer explanation for the sake of making a point only, it's not like I'm actively assigning point values to people. that's man stuff.

>>26274897
it's a hypothetical situation, assforbrains.
your pompous toad pictures do nothing to me.

>>26274993
there are more women than men in the world. more men than women opt out of the dating game, too. your point is intrinsically wrong and don't bother making it again because I'll find you.

>>26274870
who says she has to? people in the real world don't really start getting married until 24-28, anyone who gets married sooner is about 90% sure to have a divorce because they haven't finished maturing yet. let women settle when they want to. you don't have to be there for them.
>>
>>26275239
>people in the real world don't really start getting married until 24-28
And yet the divorce rate is still high.
>anyone who gets married sooner is about 90%
Give me the source on <24 = 90% divorce risk
>let women settle when they want to. you don't have to be there for them.
Okay but I'll still criticize bad advice, sleeping around doesn't make you more mature or better prepared for marriage in fact it has the opposite effect.
Looking for Mr. Right and too attached to the single life is a bad combo.

Marriage and family related materials.
Links
http://www.medicaldaily.com/ignorance-bliss-when-it-comes-marriage-fewer-partners-youve-had-more-likely-your-298752
http://socialpathology.blogspot.com.au/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html
http://socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-promiscuity-data.html

http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2012/07/single_motherhood_worse_for_children_.html
psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2013/03/22/how-common-is-cheating-infidelity-really/
www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/unmarried-childbearing.htm
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/09/magazine/does-a-more-equal-marriage-mean-less-sex.html?_r=1

PDFS
http://nationalmarriageproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/NMP-BeforeIDoReport-Final.pdf
http://www.asanet.org/journals/ASR/Feb13ASRFeature.pdf
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_23/sr23_028.pdf
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf
>>
>You refuse to settle

Could've have just concluded this clickbait article after point 1. Modern Bitches want Chad /Tyrone or celibacy
>>
>>26275521
Chad/Tyrone or 30 year old retirement meal ticket more like.
>>
>>26275400
all I can say about those links is correlation does not equal causation. perhaps women who are more promiscuous are also harder to pin down or are more unhappy with life, and those two qualities stem from a personality trait, rather than the promiscuity causing unhappiness in marriage.

I never said sleeping around makes you more mature, but complaining about what other people do with their lives is a lot less mature than you might want to think.

I don't have proof on <24=90% because I made it up and I don't really care to go looking for facts to prove my argument. if you look them up, I'll bet you'll find that I'm right in concept - people who get married earlier in life have a higher rate of divorce than those who wait until their late 20s.

I still don't see your point in talking about divorce vs. talking about when a woman should settle down vs. talking about 'wimmin r whorez.' do you suppose you know better than generations of women and the majority of men, what's best for this country? monogamy by law wouldn't be very well-received and would probably lead to a stark increase in domestic crime.
>>
>>26275819
>all I can say about those links is correlation does not equal causation
There's a good logical connection behind the numbers here.

>perhaps women who are more promiscuous are also harder to pin down or are more unhappy with life
Maybe, which means it'd be a fair idea to consider a more promiscuous person a riskier long term mate.

>rather than the promiscuity causing unhappiness in marriage
The National Marriage Report makes a good argument that the abundance of options makes it harder to settle for one (citing another sources noting this independent effect), it would make sense that someone with a lot of sexual choice or experience would be a 'marital flight risk'.
http://nationalmarriageproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/NMP-BeforeIDoReport-Final.pdf

>I never said sleeping around makes you more mature
It's sort of implied by the 'they haven't finished maturing line', especially since the author we're talking about is going on about not being able to settle because they're too attached to the single life.

>people who get married earlier in life have a higher rate of divorce than those who wait until their late 20s.
That's fair I've heard something similar but mostly about highschool sweetheart marriages, thought you might have something on hand.

>I still don't see your point in talking about divorce vs. talking about when a woman should settle down vs. talking about 'wimmin r whorez.'
There aren't three subjects, she talked about not being able to settle down because she was too attached to the single life and I pointed out that it would negatively impact her ability to settle down later.

>do you suppose you know better than generations of women and the majority of men, what's best for this country?
Would you say this to me if I said weight loss was a healthy response to an obesity problem? What's so terrible about my marriage-pasta?

>monogamy by law wouldn't be very well-received
I haven't proposed any laws or dictates.
>>
>>26274349
This is how Western Society dies and muslims take over.
>>
>>26274349
>>26274387
Fucking disgusting. I hate this hugbox "you go grrrl!" empowerment bullshit.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.